Anti-Steffy Club

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
GiGi_B_123

Re: Anti-Steffy Club

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:33 pm

kenya12 wrote:
GiGi_B_123 wrote:Steffy is such a cold witch. Liam is sitting to Wyatt's right so Wyatt is going to have to say something nice about Liam. Ugh...
I just hate her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
You got to be kidding me I missed today's show. Figures she loves to rub the salt in the womb what a cold blooded girl she is

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I was jumping ahead. The Thanksgiving dinner wasn't on today.
In today's episode, Steffy convinced Wyatt to come to Thanksgiving dinner. In the preview picture of the event, Liam is sitting to Wyatt's right. It will be Steffy's suggestion to say something nice about the person to the right.
Why are Wyatt and Liam even sitting next to each other? This is so dumb.
~~~~~~~~~~~

KathyYankeeFan

Postby KathyYankeeFan » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:42 pm

GiGi_B_123 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
GiGi_B_123 wrote:Steffy is such a cold witch. Liam is sitting to Wyatt's right so Wyatt is going to have to say something nice about Liam. Ugh...
I just hate her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
You got to be kidding me I missed today's show. Figures she loves to rub the salt in the womb what a cold blooded girl she is

~~~~~~~~~~~
In today's episode, Steffy convinced Wyatt to come to Thanksgiving dinner. In the preview picture of the event, Liam is sitting to Wyatt's right. It will be Steffy's suggestion to say something nice about the person to the right.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Get the barf bucket ready.

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:35 am

So looking forward to this witch getting her just desserts. It can't happen soon enough for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:47 am

randanae wrote:LOL She is no stronger than the other misfits as she wouldn't cross Ridge even for the good of the company. Liam is like Ridge and that the attraction for her but it has also caused her to cry many tears. I think she deserves Liam and I know Liam deserves her. :mrgreen:

ITA!

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:46 am

happens wrote:What's up with Steffy totally bowing down to Ridge? Seemed she thought the best choice for the company and for her grandfather's health would be to wear the gown. Yet she buckles to her daddy. What a sniveling Daddy's girl. I think she needs a diaper change after seeing Quinn in the gown.

~~~~~~~~~~
Steffy needed a diaper change and Ridge needed a pacifier. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:55 am

KathyYankeeFan wrote:
GiGi_B_123 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:[You got to be kidding me I missed today's show. Figures she loves to rub the salt in the womb what a cold blooded girl she is

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
Get the barf bucket ready.

Bucket is ready. I might just wait to watch online instead of on air so I can fast-forward through Steffy's phoniness.
~~~~~~~~~~~

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:20 pm

Steffy is such a phony, disrespectful hypocrite. She'll be sitting at the table with a big, white bandage on her ring finger next to the guy she's banging and her husband. I don't think Brooke ever took it to that level of sleaze.
~~~~~~~~~~~

GiGi_B_123

Postby GiGi_B_123 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Steffy is a cold-hearted witch pretending to be gracious. She said she wanted to be respectful of Wyatt's feelings, but yet set him up to say about Liam in front of family and friends. She was tactless and insensitive.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Taken

Postby Taken » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:04 pm

I sometimes wonder if Steffy could possibly get any skankier than what she already is--but she always manages. Boy, a two dime, ice addicted, hooker would have more class than that woman.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:51 am

GiGi_B_123 wrote:
happens wrote:What's up with Steffy totally bowing down to Ridge? Seemed she thought the best choice for the company and for her grandfather's health would be to wear the gown. Yet she buckles to her daddy. What a sniveling Daddy's girl. I think she needs a diaper change after seeing Quinn in the gown.

~~~~~~~~~~
Steffy needed a diaper change and Ridge needed a pacifier. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~
Now that was too funny and I agree with every word :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”