Amber & her Mom! Trailer Trash!!!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BadGalsFan

Amber & her Mom! Trailer Trash!!!

Postby BadGalsFan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Everyone is so busy bashing Brooke, it sucks! What about Amber and that over painted Mother of hers? Grifters, the two of them! What is Amber now 35? And Mom want her to marry a kid, Hopes age, so she can ride on her daughter's coat tail. I can see why Amber has always been trash because, she has a lazy pan handling Mom. The two of them need to leave town. You can't make silk purses out of sows ears!!

bellakate

Re: Amber & her Mom! Trailer Trash!!!

Postby bellakate » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Quote BadGalsFan: Everyone is so busy bashing Brooke, it sucks! What about Amber and that over painted Mother of hers? Grifters, the two of them! What is Amber now 35? And Mom want her to marry a kid, Hopes age, so she can ride on her daughter's coat tail. I can see why Amber has always been trash because, she has a lazy pan handling Mom. The two of them need to leave town. You can't make silk purses out of sows ears!!

And you can't polish a turd! Which is in the same vein, but I don't know when talking about Tawny, turd seems more appropriate. She's an idiot, and Amber should cut her mother off.

silo

Postby silo » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 am

Amber and her mother are a pain. I cannot stand either and wish their airtime would go to other characters >) !

2577Echo

Postby 2577Echo » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:02 am

The thought I had a little earlier is that if you were a male, would you want Tawny as a mother-in-law? That would scare me into bachelorhood.

Sapora

Postby Sapora » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Quote silo: Amber and her mother are a pain. I cannot stand either and wish their airtime would go to other characters >) !

Any character for that matter. can't stand those two golddiggers. Trailer trash is right, that's what they are. Hope and pray that dollar Bill puts them in their place once and for all. However with these writers who knows. :(

silo

Postby silo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:56 am

I cannot wait to see Bill go after them! Go Bill!!!!

Tami333

Postby Tami333 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Quote Sapora:
Quote silo: Amber and her mother are a pain. I cannot stand either and wish their airtime would go to other characters >) !

Any character for that matter. can't stand those two golddiggers. Trailer trash is right, that's what they are. Hope and pray that dollar Bill puts them in their place once and for all. However with these writers who knows. :(

Yea, I'm not sure what's going on with these writer's either! I watch another soap on another network, and we've been talking about how bad the writer's are there, also! As of late, the storylines on here are getting worse and worse! JMO! But, seriously, I can appreciate the message they are trying to send with the cancer and all, because lung cancer is a horrible disease. I just lost my dear Aunt to it several months ago, but there is a time and a place for PSA's and a soap opera to me, is not allways the best venue, JMO! again! The whole show yesterday was pretty much about Stephanie trying to read statistics of men smoking and lung cancer to Nick! I mean, as I said, I do think this is an important subject, but not so much on a soap opera! It's become very monotanous to me, anyway! I know I'm not really following this thread, i realize it's about Amber and her trailer trash, Momma. I can't believe the writer's think we are supposed to believe that dollar Bill isn't going to chew them up and spit them both out! If they do, then they must think we are supposed to think that the once (no holes barred), Bill is suddenly supposed to be a doormat for people like them to take advantage of!

bellakate

Postby bellakate » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Quote 2577Echo: The thought I had a little earlier is that if you were a male, would you want Tawny as a mother-in-law? That would scare me into bachelorhood.

LOL Echo, good point!

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

I don't mind Amber. I kind of like her. But I hate Tawny.
I was liking Amber on Y&R, I don't see why they changed her like this. But all she has to do is call Mrs. C, and she will have some money and a place to live. In fact she should have money, she helped write a book. This is rediculous having her take two steps backwards just to be on B&B.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Quote judy_bo_booty: I don't mind Amber. I kind of like her. But I hate Tawny.
I was liking Amber on Y&R, I don't see why they changed her like this. But all she has to do is call Mrs. C, and she will have some money and a place to live. In fact she should have money, she helped write a book. This is rediculous having her take two steps backwards just to be on B&B.

I agree with everything you said 100%!!!!

Amber did so well on YR...why turn her into a villian type again???

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”