Pro Taylor thread. (No bash zone.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnb fan

Re: Pro Taylor thread. (No bash zone.)

Postby bnb fan » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:07 pm

In today's episode did anyone feel that Taylor was brought on to neutralize the horrible way she was written and how fans perceived tptb for writing her the way they did? Can you believe the writers had Taylor take the blame on herself as something out of anger??!!!! Why can't the writers just stop bashing her - she's been off canvas for a year and they still have her taking the blame for something back then...smh.

On another note, what do you think was the purpose of stating that things between her and Thorne were over and that she will most likely not be in Paris and Eric saying that LA is her home and she is one of the Forresters.... - are we going to get a Tridge reunion????

Is Taylor finally going to be righted where she'd been wronged??!!!

Mickiej

Postby Mickiej » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:39 am

It couldn't just be coincidence Taylor shows up, at the office (last week), then the house to see Eric. Something is up. I have always enjoyed the Taylor story lines, even when it was nice to her, but she does hold my interest. Let's hope this is the beginning of a good story line for her.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:54 am

Quote Mickiej: It couldn't just be coincidence Taylor shows up, at the office (last week), then the house to see Eric. Something is up. I have always enjoyed the Taylor story lines, even when it was nice to her, but she does hold my interest. Let's hope this is the beginning of a good story line for her.

You could be right about something being up. I don't know about that. But I do know I always enjoy seeing Taylor.

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:13 pm

TEAMTAYLORFAN4EVER she ROCKS

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:57 am

Taylor is the true Matriarch of this soap...TEAMTAYLORFAN4EVER

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:47 pm

TEAMTAYLOR4EVER she ROCKS...