It's official Susan Flannery is retiring.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
FiresOfLove

It's official Susan Flannery is retiring.

Postby FiresOfLove » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:12 pm

I had just read an interview that she has done with TV Fanatic and she has stated that she will be retiring in the near future and she hasn't set a retirement date yet, but she said it will be soon.

Here is a link to that interview that I just read:
http://www.tvfanatic.com/2008/03/susan-flannery-speaks-on-retirement-more/.

Please copy and past that link to your navigation bar in your browser, and then click enter on your keyboard.

Eventhough, I don't care much for the character of Stephanie, I must admit that Susan Flannery is a dynamic actress that made the character for me to loathe and also, on her last day on the show, I will be one of the ones who will be crying because she will be missed by me and a lot of others I know. So to Ms. Susan Flannery if you read this, I would love to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the talented actress that your are and I know that you are a great person, and thanks for giving us your many years in playing Stephanie Douglas Forrester, and I will miss you always too. And as I write this, I am already teary eyed, so teary eyed to the point that I can barely see the keys on my computer. Thanks again Ms. Flannery. Take care and God bless you and your family too. %(

jilltidwell

Re: It's official Susan Flannery is retiring.

Postby jilltidwell » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Quote FiresOfLove: I had just read an interview that she has done with TV Fanatic and she has stated that she will be retiring in the near future and she hasn't set a retirement date yet, but she said it will be soon.

www.tvfanatic.com/2008/03/susan-flannery-speaks-on-retirement-more/.

Please copy and past that link to your navigation bar in your browser, and then click enter on your keyboard.

Eventhough, I don't care much for the character of Stephanie, I must admit that Susan Flannery is a dynamic actress that made the character for me to loathe and also, on her last day on the show, I will be one of the ones who will be crying because she will be missed by me and a lot of others I know. So to Ms. Susan Flannery if you read this, I would love to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the talented actress that your are and I know that you are a great person, and thanks for giving us your many years in playing Stephanie Douglas Forrester, and I will miss you always too. And as I write this, I am already teary eyed, so teary eyed to the point that I can barely see the keys on my computer. Thanks again Ms. Flannery. Take care and God bless you and your family too. %(

We have heard this before? How are we supposed to be believe this?

SLEUTH

Postby SLEUTH » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Probably just another marketing ploy to boost ratings and create some fanfare.

sonny6

Postby sonny6 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:52 pm

OK so is just leaving the show. OMG I was like she looks so good for being sick. ME BAD!!!! Congrats Susan on your retiring. And thank you for being Stephanie. love ya

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Quote FiresOfLove: I had just read an interview that she has done with TV Fanatic and she has stated that she will be retiring in the near future and she hasn't set a retirement date yet, but she said it will be soon.

the article is two ears old

jilltidwell

Postby jilltidwell » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL:

the article is two ears old

that is why i don't believe it.

BKLYN

Postby BKLYN » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:31 pm

SF has mentioned this year's ago but anything is possible.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 am

Bell himself referred to this article a couple days ago in an interview and said that the cancer s/l they are writing for Susan doesn't necessarily mean she is leaving.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”