Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
DawnsRainbow

Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 am

Quote byandbuy:
Quote Restless36:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote Peteena:
Quote buttercup12: What kind of a parent/chaperone leaves a party to go screw her 'husband' against a wall and not even know if anyone is watching or if there are any cameras out there somewhere???? And, only an idiot would not know the difference between her husband's body and a strangers.

Especially at a party where they are SHOOTING A MUSIC VIDEO!!! Hard to believe that even Brooke is that reckless. Oh, wait, what am I saying? This is Brooke we're talking about!

Brooke loves dangerous sex obviously and it is so disrespectful to the teenagers at the party and also to their parents, the music act who put on the entertainment.

I tell you what, if I were a parent of one of those teenagers and found out that the chaperone had sex near my child, I would want an explanation and a big apology from Brooke. What she did was totally disgusting, immoral, revolting and more than anything, disrespectful. Wouldn't it be great to see Brooke apologise to some parents ... oh man that would be funny.

Wait till Hope finds out and she will find out coz they always do on this show ... OMGosh!! She will be mortified.

....and imagine if she has had sex with Oli by then oooohhh noooooooooo Poor Hope - she'll have to change her name to Hopeless :(

Or maybe the other parents can have both of them arrested for indecent exposure. They weren't at an orgy, they were at an underage party.

Brooke (and Oliver) committed a crime of Lewd and Lascivious Conduct. If any of the other kid's parents find out what they did they can have them arrested.

There is nothing acceptable about what they did, it is indeed a crime.

Exactly. I'm surprised this has not been brought up yet.
Bwooke and Oliver committed a crime by exposing thesmelves like that in public and corrupting young, juvenile minds. They committed a serious crime and should be prosecuted, jailed then they should be sued by the parents for polluting the minds of their minor children.
Like Steffy said, her dad would never go that low so perhaps Broliver may be a couple yet just like Breacon!!

Starlight77

Postby Starlight77 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:53 am

Count me in to the anti brooke fan club. I have never like her, and I hate how it seems she always gets away with very trashy behavior. I know all soap characters have some "dirt" on em, they all do stupid stuff, but BROOKE is on a whole notha level of trashy ho!... unbelieavable! How is she not supposed to know that one the sex act got started,..... that umn,...... something was off... and it wasnt her husband that she's been sleeping with for years that she really was havin sex with up against wall, but instead somebody eles. 8) ~) :~

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:36 am

Hi Starlight

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off :-)

youngrestless32

Postby youngrestless32 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:47 am

Quote timtamlover: Hi Starlight

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off :-)

yes this is my fave to. Im glad you noticed the brookies tried to ruin it, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!!

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:30 am

Quote youngrestless32:

yes this is my fave to. Im glad you noticed the brookies tried to ruin it, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!!

YR32 glad to see you all stayed strong against the backlash :-)

Taylor (and her fans) really copped it for ages by the Brookies when they thought Brooke was holier than thou after she married Ridge for the first time just recently saying that they were truly in love and that Ridge has never loved Taylor like he does Brooke.

This is total cr***p. Plenty of times Ridge chose Taylor over Brooke. Even Ridge said he loved Taylor at her wedding to Whip recently.

He throws that L word around to Brooke and all the Brookies say it is true love and Bridge are destined to be together for ever blah blah blah..... but Ridge uses the L word to keep the 2 women on the go at all times, ready for him to revert to when the other one slips up. He is a manipulative creep. He doesn't really love either of them properly.

Just wait till the Brookies see Ridge drop Brooke like a hot potato once again when he finds out about Oli the hottie ... the L word means nothing important to Ridge.

Brooke is a sex-crazed idiot who thinks Ridge is all that and a bag of chips and she will be crushed when he rejects her once again! I can't wait to see it - BRING IT ON!

If the Brookies realised that Ridge will always vacillate between the 2 women they wouldn't get so excited when Ridge chooses Brooke over Taylor.

Decibel

Postby Decibel » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:15 am

Quote LaaLaa: Some people say there is no such thing as bad publicity, but there is no compliment in being known as "the biggest Slutt on TV". This does not mean she can act. This does not mean "we love to hate her", this does not mean she gets to play the "bad girl" role and show us her acting range! (LOL). All it means is she is known as the biggest slutt on TV!
When people say they knew she would sleep with her teen daughter's boyfriend, that is not a compliment! When they call real people "Brookes" when they have no morals, that is not a compliment! When people think she "spreads em" for anyone because she is too horny to control herself, that is not a compliment!
Anyone who thinks that is sexy is insane, there is NOTHING sexy about it.

This thread is also an anti-Logan thread. No need to limit yourself to Bwooke. Have at any of them!!

FOR STEPHEN: "If man makes himself a worm he must not complain when he is trodden on"
Oh finally we can sharp our teeth on that Hogans's Effect....I can believe how trapped we are by B&B writers to watch always all the Logans, especially this fixation about Zilla in her underwear, and screwing everyone, get away with it in her 50's!!!I feel so ill!! %( ;(

We never have new people on the show, if thAT happen, they are killed off, or they end up with the Logan, in the middle screwing everything and everyone, nd B&B become all about Brooke and Ridge and the Hogans..OMG i am so sick of the HOGANS....And i want Bill with Steffi and Amber with Thomas with no Logans involved for once...sorry for my ranting hope i was not OT too much.. ;) :)

Ladiesfan

Postby Ladiesfan » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Never liked Brooke. She does not have ONE redeeming quality. Before this crap with Oliver, I would have atleast been willing to give her credit for being protective with Hope, NOW THOUGH.......... she is back to being the Brooke of old times 100%.

Timtamlover, like you I agree that no one should consider Ridge a prize. All he does is run back and forth, depending on which way the wind blows. I used to LUV Ridge, love him! Now, the more of Brooke's crap he puts up with, forgives, condones, and defends, the less I like him. I'm GLAD he picked Brooke---I have realized over the last year that they are alot alike.

LONG LIVE BRIDGE! Keep Mr. Roboto away from my fav, Taylor!

babytalk

Postby babytalk » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 am

Quote Ladiesfan: Never liked Brooke. She does not have ONE redeeming quality. Before this crap with Oliver, I would have atleast been willing to give her credit for being protective with Hope, NOW THOUGH.......... she is back to being the Brooke of old times 100%.

Timtamlover, like you I agree that no one should consider Ridge a prize. All he does is run back and forth, depending on which way the wind blows. I used to LUV Ridge, love him! Now, the more of Brooke's crap he puts up with, forgives, condones, and defends, the less I like him. I'm GLAD he picked Brooke---I have realized over the last year that they are alot alike.

LONG LIVE BRIDGE! Keep Mr. Roboto away from my fav, Taylor!

Taylor wouldn't take him back anyway. Brooke can have the worm. Of course, she had a taste of the forbidden fruit again and will not be able to stay away from Oliver. All she does it stroke him, gaze into his eyes, and wring her hands. This is not looking good!

babytalk

Postby babytalk » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:43 am

Quote timtamlover:
Quote youngrestless32:

Taylor (and her fans) really copped it for ages by the Brookies when they thought Brooke was holier than thou after she married Ridge for the first time just recently saying that they were truly in love and that Ridge has never loved Taylor like he does Brooke.

This is total cr***p. Plenty of times Ridge chose Taylor over Brooke. Even Ridge said he loved Taylor at her wedding to Whip recently.

He throws that L word around to Brooke and all the Brookies say it is true love and Bridge are destined to be together for ever blah blah blah..... but Ridge uses the L word to keep the 2 women on the go at all times, ready for him to revert to when the other one slips up. He is a manipulative creep. He doesn't really love either of them properly.

Just wait till the Brookies see Ridge drop Brooke like a hot potato once again when he finds out about Oli the hottie ... the L word means nothing important to Ridge.

Brooke is a sex-crazed idiot who thinks Ridge is all that and a bag of chips and she will be crushed when he rejects her once again! I can't wait to see it - BRING IT ON!

If the Brookies realised that Ridge will always vacillate between the 2 women they wouldn't get so excited when Ridge chooses Brooke over Taylor.

Great post! I always laugh when I read someone say that Ridge chose Brooke. He chose absolutely everyone over Brooke for years! First Caroline, then Taylor.
I think we are supposed to forget all that just because Ridge FINALLY picked Brooke, LOL. I just hope they do stay together, he is no prince of men and he is no catch!

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:03 am

Quote babytalk:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote youngrestless32:

Great post! I always laugh when I read someone say that Ridge chose Brooke. He chose absolutely everyone over Brooke for years! First Caroline, then Taylor.
I think we are supposed to forget all that just because Ridge FINALLY picked Brooke, LOL. I just hope they do stay together, he is no prince of men and he is no catch!

ITA.
What is even funnier is that Taylor/Ridge's last time around of their break-up (The past 2 years) is the ONLY time ever that Ridge has ever chosen Brooke over Taylor....the only reason that even happened this time is because stupid Taylor dropped a huge bomb on Ridge, DUMB Taylor. Stephanie warned Taylor about divulging secrets but she did anyway then toddler Ridge was so hurt that he left Taylor and went to brroke on the rebound convincing himself he loved her.
He went back to Brooke because his ego was hurt and he was smarting over Taylor. He pinned his hopes of a good clean woman on Brooke but boy, are his eyes going to open once the Broliver sexcapade comes out and it's BYE BYE Ho Brooke!! lolollll.
We'll see it then!!
He doesn't really love Brooke, it's more lust and kinky sex!!
I agree we need to keep this thread going and not let negativity ruin this great venting thread for us. Same thing with the Stephanie no bashing thread!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”