Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Lisa - A

Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE

Postby Lisa - A » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:01 pm

You're welcome Luna! Thanks for your positive post as well, I know you see enough of this on the Y&R forum.

Babytalk, we ask that you guys and gals email us with anything you may find as we don't read through every single thread, we like to think you all can behave as adults. If you do find anything that you think needs our attention, just send me an email :-)

Thanks,
Lisa
Soaps.com forum admin
lisa.admin@soaps.com

Island Princess

Postby Island Princess » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 am

Hey timtamlover, I do know how you feel, I posted on that thread (Don't Blame us.) and it got really out of hand. I was being attacked by a lot of Brookies. Which I didn't care at all. I know a lot of them don't like me, but I have better things to worry about. I am a attorney by day and also a mother of two sets of twins. One of my girls saw a post about me in that thread. She asked if those were adults, she said they act like little brats. Ater that comment I stopped. I love to post and read about my fave's Stephanie, Steffy, and of course Taylor. Sometimes it's so hard to resist and I have to hold back. I just remember it only fictional and it's a soap opera. By the way, I love timtam the dark one is my favorite. Happy Posting.

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:05 am

Quote Island Princess: Hey timtamlover, I do know how you feel, I posted on that thread (Don't Blame us.) and it got really out of hand. I was being attacked by a lot of Brookies. Which I didn't care at all. I know a lot of them don't like me, but I have better things to worry about. I am a attorney by day and also a mother of two sets of twins. One of my girls saw a post about me in that thread. She asked if those were adults, she said they act like little brats. Ater that comment I stopped. I love to post and read about my fave's Stephanie, Steffy, and of course Taylor. Sometimes it's so hard to resist and I have to hold back. I just remember it only fictional and it's a soap opera. By the way, I love timtam the dark one is my favorite. Happy Posting.

Hi Princess,

ITA about it being hard to resist posting a response to a provocative thread. It is so unfair of posters to cheat by bashing other posters alongside those who are posting by the rules.

I for one am glad that we always try to play by the rules and don't stoop to cheaters' levels coz we can get our point across with intelligence and humour and outwit those nitwits!!

I wouldn't want my daughter to see bad things written about me either. That's sad and unnecessary! Which area of law do you practice in? Hope it's defamation litigation!! Lol!

A big shout out to all my fave posters, that is, to all Anti-Hos!!! Love you all!!!

Ladiesfan

Postby Ladiesfan » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:36 am

Quote timtamlover:
Quote byandbuy:
Quote lunagumby: Hey guys, you all no I am anti-Brooke. I wish both sides could cool it with the poster bashing. I love to bash Brooke and the Logans but I do not think its cool when it gets personal. Love all your posts, as well as the Brookies posts. Just call me the peacemaker. One can try, right? lol

Hi shade! Their posts are being removed on a REGULAR basis for poster bashing and actor bashing by administration. The last two were just removed TODAY on the "ugh she's back" (or something like that) thread. Check it out!
I have not seen any anti-ho posts removed :~

Hope you have a great day! How are all your kitties doing?

Someone doesn't like me ... well another person shall we say! Plenty of people don't like me on those other threads and now I'm getting a complex coz I just posted something on the Don't Blame us thread and the whole thing just dropped off the face of the earth!!

Does that mean it was just bad timing or can they read what we are typing before it is posted? Just wondering! My post was not offensive - they never are... I'm so innocent.. ;)

TimTam, don't worry about those posters who seem to not like you. They just want you to stop pointing out the skankiness of their fav character. FORGET THEM! We Anti-Hos love you and welcome all your witty posts. Keep them coming! Especially since abiding by the board rules keep getting harder & harder with the other fanbase going for blood, not only on the actors but the Tay/Steph/Steffy fanbases.

Keep posting! Anti-Hos united!!!! Right, Dawn? :)

babytalk

Postby babytalk » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:01 pm

Quote Lisa - Admin: You're welcome Luna! Thanks for your positive post as well, I know you see enough of this on the Y&R forum.

Babytalk, we ask that you guys and gals email us with anything you may find as we don't read through every single thread, we like to think you all can behave as adults. If you do find anything that you think needs our attention, just send me an email :-)

Thanks,
Lisa
Soaps.com forum admin
lisa.admin@soaps.com

Lisa, Thank you! You know it is hard for some of us to get up the nerve to actually go to all the trouble to "turn in" another poster. Like you said, we are all adults here!

I personally don't take on that role. Although I have many times been bashed personally. I do realize you can't read every post! :~
I will say that if I ever do get up the nerve to turn a fellow poster in, I PROMISE I won't go into another thread and brag about it.
Passive-aggressive post like that might not be considered bashing, but they are meant to bait just the same!
Have a wonderful day! You do a great job here. :)

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Quote babytalk:
Quote Lisa - Admin: You're welcome Luna! Thanks for your positive post as well, I know you see enough of this on the Y&R forum.

Thanks,
Lisa
Soaps.com forum admin
lisa.admin@soaps.com

Lisa, Thank you! You know it is hard for some of us to get up the nerve to actually go to all the trouble to "turn in" another poster. Like you said, we are all adults here!

I personally don't take on that role. Although I have many times been bashed personally. I do realize you can't read every post! :~
I will say that if I ever do get up the nerve to turn a fellow poster in, I PROMISE I won't go into another thread and brag about it.
Passive-aggressive post like that might not be considered bashing, but they are meant to bait just the same!

WOW!!
I did post one comment in that thread, I had no idea it got so out of hand; I didn't even know any personal bashing was going on there because it was about not bashing posters for Bwooke's mistakes!!
Anyway, my personal experience, I have gotten personal posts from some Brookies myself (Donna has flamed and bated me several times as did some others supporting her flame posts to me, Aqua tried to insult me calling me delusional and etc because I DARE like Stephanie and say she's a good person (WTH) ~) ~) . I know I bash Bwooke mercilessly (But she is fake, sheesh) so I even twice got some snarky posts from silo, a really cool Broolie IMO), I just don't get why it's so hard for some posters (On both sides too) to get it THIS is NOT personal. Bwooke DOES NOT exist, geez!! I like to bash her BUT it's just for fun, she's NOT real, lololll!!

I vent as do we all BUT what happens on fictional characters STAYS on fictional characters!! Why take it personally, it destroys the whole point of the board!!

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Quote babytalk:

Thanks,
Lisa
Soaps.com forum admin
lisa.admin@soaps.com

Really? lolollll.
I do make it a point to never open the zbrooke threads; what I don't know on Bwooke can only make MY life more pleasurable. lolollll.
I just wish these two (Beavis and Butthead) would take an extended vacation from my TV screen. They're like always on, geez!! Where is Stephanie anyway to kick butt??
Steffy and Stephanie need to get together and kick some major Widge clown BUTTHEAD!!

Restless36

Postby Restless36 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote babytalk:

Thanks,
Lisa
Soaps.com forum admin
lisa.admin@soaps.com

Really? lolollll.
I do make it a point to never open the zbrooke threads; what I don't know on Bwooke can only make MY life more pleasurable. lolollll.
I just wish these two (Beavis and Butthead) would take an extended vacation from my TV screen. They're like always on, geez!! Where is Stephanie anyway to kick butt??
Steffy and Stephanie need to get together and kick some major Widge clown BUTTHEAD!!

LOL. I used to read their "b_tching fans only thread" too, but I stopped a long time ago, I find it disturbing that grownups can act like the mean kids at school and feel good about themselves. I don't associate with people like that.

geminimommom

Postby geminimommom » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 pm

Brooke's new title - Miss HOamerica.

noitalls

Postby noitalls » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:20 pm

Quote Restless36:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote babytalk:

Thanks,
Lisa
Soaps.com forum admin
lisa.admin@soaps.com

Really? lolollll.

LOL. I used to read their "b_tching fans only thread" too, but I stopped a long time ago, I find it disturbing that grownups can act like the mean kids at school and feel good about themselves. I don't associate with people like that.

LOL! Misery loves company, and in the "B_itching fans only" thread, they took it to a whole new nasty level!! LOL.
I used to read it too, Restless, but they bored me to death so I stopped! LOL. Not an intelligent or interesting post in the thread!
The Peace Pipe thread is the place to be! Plus, it is ANTI-BI_TCHING!!!
geminimommom- Great title for the HO, lol! :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”