Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Restless36

Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE

Postby Restless36 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Quote caffeineaddict:
Quote LaaLaa:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote Restless36:
Quote noitalls:
Quote youngrestless32:
Quote Ruby Scarlett: YAWN . . . oh big yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok have it your way C U in the brook fan only thread then

Well youngrestless32, If you are going to retaliate by posting on the Brooke fan thread, that is your right since they started it....AGAIN!

It will be interesting to see them try to turn it around and blame you.....like last time.

Boy were you right about that. Not only did they blame the wrong person, they all ganged up!!! Nice folks, huh? So blatantly obvious it is just sour grapes because Brooke slept with OLIVER, LOL!!!!!!

lolollll. I read it and although I agree that we SHOULD NOT post on the Brooke fan threads for any reason whatsoever nor should we bother to read their posts I still think it was hilarious (Sorry) -- I just read a few posts because a non Bwooker was posting and I wanted to see what was said. I wish I hadn't but whatever, lolollll.

Good gosh, and I thought Stephen HOgan could whine up a storm (lolollll) playing the victim and stuff. lolollll. *) :-)
Sure, that poster found our Brooker bashing boring and repetitive, I mean, Hello, you're a Brookie fan and disagree with anti-Brooke sentiment. Of course, our anti-Bwooke thread is going to be boring to you, lolollll. Helloooo, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out right or does it? lolollll. :-) :-)

There was some serious whining but regardless let us ignore those who whine and do what we like best which is repetitive Brooke bashing.
Works for me, bashing Brooke never gets old. My favorite sport du jour or hobby. HAHAHAHA. lololllll. :-) :-)
Sorry Brookies (If any Brookies read this I mean) but that is our little vice. We love bashing the Hogan clan especially Bwooker!! :D :D

I think Ctyson's quote on the peace pipe thread says it all:

"If you don't complain, no one will pity you."

That is the only reason anyone would run into a thread and crybaby about how mean someone is just to get THE GROUP to agree with them. I say "GROW UP"!

But you are so right Dawn.....Back to Brooke....
She WILL have a blown out affair with O and she will lie and manipulate the truth just like she always did. I for one will enjoy watching the fall out!!!! :) :)

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

I wonder if she will cry about being a bad mother after everytime she beds him.

Well, here I am....THE TURD. Since I have been publicly called a TURD on this board. I guess I can say just about anything I want with out getting banned from the board. I mean, if the person who called me a TURD is still posting, I guess this board is a FREE-FOR-ALL with no rules.

Restless36

Postby Restless36 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Looks like Brooke and Oliver are going to get together again. The way they are acting it's obvious. So when they do, we won't ever have to hear it was just an accident again. Right, LOL!!! Do you think they will wear masks next time just to be kinky?

noitalls

Postby noitalls » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 am

Quote Restless36:

Well, here I am....THE TURD. Since I have been publicly called a TURD on this board. I guess I can say just about anything I want with out getting banned from the board. I mean, if the person who called me a TURD is still posting, I guess this board is a FREE-FOR-ALL with no rules.

Restless, I sure hope you are laughing at the person who said it, and especially laughing at all the others that defended her saying it. Who do you think looks bad? Certainly not you!
Think about how ignorant it is to say "I ALWAYS defend my friends"(NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO) LOL! Grade school anyone?

It must be really sad to not have a mind of your own. DAH!

GinaG

Postby GinaG » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:18 am

Quote LaaLaa:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote Restless36:
Quote noitalls: [quote]Quote youngrestless32: [quote]

It will be interesting to see them try to turn it around and blame you.....like last time.

Boy were you right about that. Not only did they blame the wrong person, they all ganged up!!! Nice folks, huh? So blatantly obvious it is just sour grapes because Brooke slept with OLIVER, LOL!!!!!!

lolollll. I read it and although I agree that we SHOULD NOT post on the Brooke fan threads for any reason whatsoever nor should we bother to read their posts I still think it was hilarious (Sorry) -- I just read a few posts because a non Bwooker was posting and I wanted to see what was said. I wish I hadn't but whatever, lolollll.

Good gosh, and I thought Stephen HOgan could whine up a storm (lolollll) playing the victim and stuff. lolollll. *) :-)
Sure, that poster found our Brooker bashing boring and repetitive, I mean, Hello, you're a Brookie fan and disagree with anti-Brooke sentiment. Of course, our anti-Bwooke thread is going to be boring to you, lolollll. Helloooo, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out right or does it? lolollll. :-) :-)

There was some serious whining but regardless let us ignore those who whine and do what we like best which is repetitive Brooke bashing.
Works for me, bashing Brooke never gets old. My favorite sport du jour or hobby. HAHAHAHA. lololllll. :-) :-)
Sorry Brookies (If any Brookies read this I mean) but that is our little vice. We love bashing the Hogan clan especially Bwooker!! :D :D

That is the only reason anyone would run into a thread and crybaby about how mean someone is just to get THE GROUP to agree with them. I say "GROW UP"!

She WILL have a blown out affair with O and she will lie and manipulate the truth just like she always did. I for one will enjoy watching the fall out!!!! :) :)

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

How's this for nice:
Hoping the B & B ratings go down and wishing it will go off the air JUST BECAUSE you don't like the SL!!!!! All this from a poster who doesn't watch the show, and posted that if you NEED to watch it you have the brains of a gnat!!!!!! LOL. Oh, and this poster has already admitted to reporting posters that were bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, ONLY if they weren't her friend. LOL!!

I am so proud to be ANTI-BROOKE.

GinaG

Postby GinaG » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 am

Another great show today! I loved when Oliver looked at Brooke like she was from outer space and wanted to know how she could have not known it wasn't Ridge after she has been with him for so long!!!!! LOL!!! O is on to her, he knows about her past and he does not think it was an accident.

Brooke, Brooke, what have you done!!

youngrestless32

Postby youngrestless32 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 am

Quote GinaG:
Quote LaaLaa:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote Restless36:
Quote noitalls: [quote]Quote youngrestless32: [quote]

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

How's this for nice:
Hoping the B & B ratings go down and wishing it will go off the air JUST BECAUSE you don't like the SL!!!!! All this from a poster who doesn't watch the show, and posted that if you NEED to watch it you have the brains of a gnat!!!!!! LOL. Oh, and this poster has already admitted to reporting posters that were bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, ONLY if they weren't her friend. LOL!!

I am so proud to be ANTI-BROOKE.

I may have the brains of a gnat but at least I no that if I never watch the show anyway I would have nothing to do with the ratings going up OR down lol!!!!!!!!!! brook is going 2 hook-up with O again she started looking hungry and horny again look out hope here she comes

byandbuy

Postby byandbuy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:29 am

Quote GinaG: Another great show today! I loved when Oliver looked at Brooke like she was from outer space and wanted to know how she could have not known it wasn't Ridge after she has been with him for so long!!!!! LOL!!! O is on to her, he knows about her past and he does not think it was an accident.

How embarrassing that Hope had to explain mommy's scandals and affairs to her boyfriend. Imagine your daughter having to tell her boyfriend, "mommy is attracted to forbidden sex"!! and had lots of inappropriate affairs with lots of men and was always in the tabloids, OMG

BetchaDidntKnow

Postby BetchaDidntKnow » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 am

Quote byandbuy:
Quote GinaG: Another great show today! I loved when Oliver looked at Brooke like she was from outer space and wanted to know how she could have not known it wasn't Ridge after she has been with him for so long!!!!! LOL!!! O is on to her, he knows about her past and he does not think it was an accident.

How embarrassing that Hope had to explain mommy's scandals and affairs to her boyfriend. Imagine your daughter having to tell her boyfriend, "mommy is attracted to forbidden sex"!! and had lots of inappropriate affairs with lots of men and was always in the tabloids, OMG

LOL!!!

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 am

Brooke is so dumb that she can't tell the difference between her husband's sausage and a 30 years younger one! She must have alzheimers.

Hurry up writers and break up the ridiculous pairing of Brooke and Ridge yuk, yuk, yuk!! They are fake together - he is a weak man who pretends to be a good guy but deep down manipulates women into begging for his sorry a$$. She is the beggar always on her knees begging forgiveness, to come back to her, to have masked sex with her etc etc and will be doing so again shortly - yawn...

just get on with it already and get rid of that couple - it's never gonna work or be authentic!!

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:08 am

Quote LaaLaa:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote Restless36:
Quote noitalls:
Quote youngrestless32:
Quote Ruby Scarlett: YAWN . . . oh big yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok have it your way C U in the brook fan only thread then

Well youngrestless32, If you are going to retaliate by posting on the Brooke fan thread, that is your right since they started it....AGAIN!

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

Thanks, laa laa. ITA, Bwookes is a very nasty Sl_ut.
I can't wait to see her lame crocodile tears and Bwookes making excuses for her inexcusable behavior YET again.GRRRR
That woman is just despicable.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”