Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
imkimw

Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE

Postby imkimw » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 am

Quote timtamlover:
Quote Island Princess: Greetings and salutations to all my Anti-Ho friends. Yes I am back, I sort of had a stay-away-cation for a comment I made about $Bill and having a Hoe-down (That's a Dance) It was not meant to be harsh. Yeah it did, but it was funny. At least the boards are alive!!!and no it's not the magic little blue pill that dick uses for bwooke!!! :D

Yay, welcome back Princess!! We missed your wit!

It's a jungle out there!! Lol!

All our anti-Ho friends are fighting battles on the boards as all good keyboard warriors should!!

I don't know why the Brookies are celebrating! What are they celebrating? The fact that Brooke is a Ho and they realise that Ridge has accepted this? That he doesn't care that she is a HO? WTF?

B & B I'm scratching my head in wonder too!!

Celebrating ?) OK ?) Only in soap a man will forgive something like this unless you know what

notahottie

Postby notahottie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:01 am

Had to come in and find a place to lick my wounds, it's a jungle out there! I haven't posted before in the ANTI-BROOKE thread but I guess you can tell by my post and comments I'm no brookie :-). So now that I've had a moment to reflect I'll join the battle again. I was told I need to "Get over myself" but, I decided I rather like myself sooooo they will just have to deal with it ;)

Ladiesfan

Postby Ladiesfan » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:19 am

Awww, Hottie, sorry you ran into a few cougars with their claws out this morning. You're always welcome in this thread. Feel free to let your Anti-Brooke flow in here. :)

Yes, it is a jungle out there. As Baby and By and a few other senior posters warned me when I first joined the board, any time something bad is going on with Brooke, our Tay will be savaged mercilessly by the Brookies. It's expected by now. I kinda enjoy watching them on the run trying to defend Brooke. She screws up so much that they are constantly on the run trying to defend her---Brooke runs them all over the place while we sit back and enjoy our favs good deeds.

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:54 am

Quote notahottie: Had to come in and find a place to lick my wounds, it's a jungle out there! I haven't posted before in the ANTI-BROOKE thread but I guess you can tell by my post and comments I'm no brookie :-). So now that I've had a moment to reflect I'll join the battle again. I was told I need to "Get over myself" but, I decided I rather like myself sooooo they will just have to deal with it ;)

Hottie, glad you found it! Don't be a stranger. I don't know what I would do without this thread! It's the best! :)

I love your posts and have been reading them since way before I started posting a month ago. :)

Good for you! ...Don't "get over yourself" - you don't need to and none of us in here do - we're happy!!

They can't touch us in here. It's cool!!!

notahottie

Postby notahottie » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:08 am

Thanks timtam and ladiesfan, I knew I find solace here.

Timtam, I think I read you're from Australia. I've never been but I'm currently reading 'In A Sunburned Country'. A book about the author, Bill Bryson, and his travels through Austrailia. I'm not sure how popular it is in Austrailia but I'm enjoying it (and learning a bit about down under too :) ). Maybe someday I'll get to visit.

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:21 am

Quote notahottie: Thanks timtam and ladiesfan, I knew I find solace here.

Timtam, I think I read you're from Australia. I've never been but I'm currently reading 'In A Sunburned Country'. A book about the author, Bill Bryson, and his travels through Austrailia. I'm not sure how popular it is in Austrailia but I'm enjoying it (and learning a bit about down under too :) ). Maybe someday I'll get to visit.

Yes I am from Australia, Hottie! I've never read that book - I've lived it! I've travelled all over my country with work and on holidays from the outback, to the tropical beaches to the fast-paced cities. It's a big beautiful country full of diversity in nature, development and people.

If you come over let me know and we can meet up!! That would be great!

I gotta go to bed now - it's 1.16am on Sunday morning and I've fallen asleep on and off but must go to bed proper now 8)

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Quote Island Princess:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote Island Princess: Greetings and salutations to all my Anti-Ho friends. Yes I am back, I sort of had a stay-away-cation for a comment I made about $Bill and having a Hoe-down (That's a Dance) It was not meant to be harsh. Yeah it did, but it was funny. At least the boards are alive!!!and no it's not the magic little blue pill that dick uses for bwooke!!! :D

All our anti-Ho friends are fighting battles on the boards as all good keyboard warriors should!!

I don't know why the Brookies are celebrating! What are they celebrating? The fact that Brooke is a Ho and they realise that Ridge has accepted this? That he doesn't care that she is a HO? WTF?

Thanks timtamlover, great to be back. What if this is the dream s/l everyone is talking about? oh well, I just hope our fav's (Stephanine, Steffy,Taylor) will handle this with of course class.

ITA with TIMTAM, BIG WELCOME BACK to you, Princess!!
I (WE) missed your humor and so glad to have you back fighting the anti-HO righteous fight, lololll....you have the best and most witty comments, princess...it must be that LEGAL training in you adding to your killer instinct (Or logic instinct, something Bwookie will never have, lololll)!!

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Quote timtamlover:
Quote Island Princess:
Quote timtamlover:

Thanks timtamlover, great to be back. What if this is the dream s/l everyone is talking about? oh well, I just hope our fav's (Stephanine, Steffy,Taylor) will handle this with of course class.

I really thought it was a dream and had to go and watch a preview from next week which convinced me that it is more likely than not, that it is not a dream.

Brooke really thought that she would cop it from Ridge and that's why she never told him earlier. She feared his response and yet the Brookies are saying that they knew Ridge would forgive her. Brooke didn't even know he would forgive her, why would they think that? Do they have blind faith in Brooke and Ridge's destiny of eternal togetherness?

Some destiny of eternal togetherness they have! Their relationship is an open marriage now. Their relationship is a joke. Neither of them cares that Brooke slept with someone else. Whateva works for them! They are swingers!!!

I would be totally offended if my husband didn't care that I slept with someone else! I would definitely think he had someone else.

There is no such thing as accidentally sleeping with someone! Using the word accident, is using it to justify negligence surely!!! Brooke is guilty of negligently having sex with another man because she didn't check who was under the mask and she didn't care who she was F****ing! What if it was a 15 y.o. boy? Criminal charges could have been laid if that happened!

Brooke knew there were multiples of the same clothing and masks. Surely it crossed her mind that some young people would be wearing the same clothes with the same masks and that there would be cases of mistaken identity at the party. The clothes came from FC and she ordered them!!

She wantonly didn't check who was under the mask even tho she was one of two adults in charge who owed a fiduciary duty to all the teenagers at the party. She breached that duty of care by having sex with "someone" in a location that could be accessed by anyone at the party at anytime. She's lucky it turned out to be someone over 15 y.o.

Karma will catch up with Brooke. Hopefully dished out by Steffy and Steph!

Well said, TIMTAM, 110% accurate. A+++++.
That is eactly what I said, it was incumbent upon this s_lut to check (Before dipping) since this was a party full of impressionable teens....This woman is an absurd HO and her pimp Widge is even worse than her (What a moronic fool)!!
What a love story made in hell: Widge and Vijajay!! Ewwww!!

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Quote notahottie: Had to come in and find a place to lick my wounds, it's a jungle out there! I haven't posted before in the ANTI-BROOKE thread but I guess you can tell by my post and comments I'm no brookie :-). So now that I've had a moment to reflect I'll join the battle again. I was told I need to "Get over myself" but, I decided I rather like myself sooooo they will just have to deal with it ;)

AWW, hottie, I'm sorry to hear that....it's all good and fine. No need to lick your wounds we LOVE to bash the HO for sports (Really to vent)....anybody getting personal has already lost the argument as they prove they have none if they have to 1. get personal or 2. bring irrelevant characters into the converstaion. These two things SPELL DEFEAT from your opponent so go back out there, laugh and take it in stride!!
ALWAYS, ALWAYS have FUN with it: #1 RULE in internet posting!! If you're not having fun then NO need to ;) :) post!
laugh, laugh, laugh and the world laughs with you, hottie!! lololll

Don't be a stranger, we love our anti-HOS in here, hottie!!

Kat232

Postby Kat232 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Quote DawnsRainbow:

AWW, hottie, I'm sorry to hear that....it's all good and fine. No need to lick your wounds we LOVE to bash the HO for sports (Really to vent)....anybody getting personal has already lost the argument as they prove they have none if they have to 1. get personal or 2. bring irrelevant characters into the converstaion. These two things SPELL DEFEAT from your opponent so go back out there, laugh and take it in stride!!
ALWAYS, ALWAYS have FUN with it: #1 RULE in internet posting!! If you're not having fun then NO need to ;) :) post!
laugh, laugh, laugh and the world laughs with you, hottie!! lololll

Don't be a stranger, we love our anti-HOS in here, hottie!!

true, true :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”