Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
DawnsRainbow

Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:01 am

Quote GinaG:
You know what amazes me more than Bwooke having sex with Oliver? Bwookies taking it all out on Steffy & Stephanie. That isn't even logical, they didn't do it!! Why should Steffy cover for Bwooke? And what if Steffy just told Ridge and Hope instead, then she is wrong, too! This is all Bwooke. Bwooke is to blame, she had the sex with Hope's boyfriend not Steffy.

That is a great point, Gina....Many Bwookies seem really tense, angry and often seem to be spoiling for a fight. They bring up steffy, Stephanie and when they are very, very desperate they'll bring up Taylor which is so strange!!
What does Taylor accidentally running Darla down while drunk or stephanie or Steffy doing this and that have to do with what Brooke is doing now or her further plotting and carrying on with Oliver behind her husband and her daughter's backs!!
You girls hit it on the nail, they're so ashamed, all they have left is deflection to try to clean up the HO a little bit but not working....Bwooke's HOING has a stench that nothing can clean up...All the spinning is NOT going to erase the fact that Bwooke is the #1 skank on TV and always will be!!
NOTE: Defend Bwooke at your own risk as she aims to always embarrass and humiliate those around her!! lolollll..

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:18 am

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote byandbuy:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote GinaG:
Quote Island Princess:
Quote JoAnn5: Lol... i liked the statement of a previous poster who said that squinting her eyes is not acting! Also i can't stand that whiny, little girl's voice Brooke uses. I saw some old clips from when she first came on B&B and she didn't sound like that then, even when she was much younger. Obviously, it is something she has affected to try to sound younger than her years, and it really grates on my nerves!

That is sooooo funny, hmmm I wonder, did she squint while wearing the mask? Maybe that's how she could'nt tell if it was her husband or olive boy. Can someone please take her to see an opthalmologists (eye doc) they do have some kind of corrective lens for that. No no wait, I got her next s/l she could go blind from some kind of illiness. Then the whole Broliver will be forgive by Ridge because of her illiness. But of course she will be faking it, and our girl Steffy will be the one to prove it. Damm, I 'm good at this writting. Maybe I should send my resume and apply for the writting position. Nah, being an attorney is good for now :)) :))

LOL to the squinting behind the mask.

Bwookie's face is looking a little worn to say the least. Maybe that is why she loves her mask so much, lol.

Love the comment about hiking her leg up like a dog, woof woof! LOL. Why is she blaming Steffy again??? Who had sex on the wall???

lololll.
Knowing Bwooke I wouldn't be shocked if she tried to blame the wall sex on Steffy, talk about delusional.
Steffy made her do it!! lololll

ITA with you all. If Brooke hates Steffy blackmailing her then why doesn't she just confess to Ridge that she had sex with Oli? Ridge wouldn't tell Hope and she could keep her joke of a job. After all, if Steph is not around cracking the whip to make her work, she just spends all day in the steam room or on top of the desks.

Hasn't anyone ever taught her how to use a desk properly? You never see her sit behind one - she's always on top of one!

She should try to focus on working properly without Steph having to pull her into line by asking her to remove a bed from her office years ago for the "Brooke's Bedroom" line - that was a good one! Just so typical of Brooke having a bed in her office. I'm glad that's gone. They probably had to burn it to kill all the diseases she embedded in the mattress!!

Maybe Ridge just goes back to Brooke coz no other woman wants to catch his diseases that him and Brooke have. Keep away from Taylor then - but she is so sensible that she would make him wear protection anyway I'm sure!! You don't see her running around with half of LA's men as her baby daddies!

You can never trust Brooke to work or just do what's right in general. I would hate to have her as an employee of mine or a mom, that's for sure!! :D

That's right. Bwooke the HO stinks to high heaven, what a filthy s_lut!!
Wow, Bwooke had a bed in her office and people call her a savvy business woman? lololll. Savvy business women don't do crude things like that....yeah, they would have to totally sterilize and burn that mattress and bury it deep beneath tons of cement to keep the diseases out!! Bwooke is such trash!!

I disagree Dawn, there are many ah, "BUSINESS woman" (wink wink) that keep BEDS in their ah,...offices (wink wink)

lololll, B&B, gotcha....you're right, theyre are business women with beds is their offices and....they're called hookers but then again isn't that what Bwooke is? :)) :D lololll, lolollll.

Hey DR

I noticed they didn't put a flashback of Brooke's bed in her "brothel office" in her memories when Brooke was leaving FC. :) I think it's called a selective memory...

Obviously Brooke forgets the real reason she is leaving ... hey Einstein, you had sex with Walliver STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF YOU IDIOT!!!! :D

byandbuy

Postby byandbuy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 am

warning:
GOLDDUST is Donna L Forrester!! I will not answer another post of hers.

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:35 am

Quote byandbuy: warning:

OH, OK. Thanks, by....I knew there as something fishy there given the turn posts were taking!! Thanks for the info, by. Given these facts neither will I then....

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:40 am

Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote byandbuy:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote GinaG:
Quote Island Princess:
Quote JoAnn5: Lol... i liked the statement of a previous poster who said that squinting her eyes is not acting! Also i can't stand that whiny, little girl's voice Brooke uses. I saw some old clips from when she first came on B&B and she didn't sound like that then, even when she was much younger. Obviously, it is something she has affected to try to sound younger than her years, and it really grates on my nerves!

That is sooooo funny, hmmm I wonder, did she squint while wearing the mask? Maybe that's how she could'nt tell if it was her husband or olive boy. Can someone please take her to see an opthalmologists (eye doc) they do have some kind of corrective lens for that. No no wait, I got her next s/l she could go blind from some kind of illiness. Then the whole Broliver will be forgive by Ridge because of her illiness. But of course she will be faking it, and our girl Steffy will be the one to prove it. Damm, I 'm good at this writting. Maybe I should send my resume and apply for the writting position. Nah, being an attorney is good for now :)) :))

LOL to the squinting behind the mask.

Bwookie's face is looking a little worn to say the least. Maybe that is why she loves her mask so much, lol.

Love the comment about hiking her leg up like a dog, woof woof! LOL. Why is she blaming Steffy again??? Who had sex on the wall???

lololll.
Knowing Bwooke I wouldn't be shocked if she tried to blame the wall sex on Steffy, talk about delusional.
Steffy made her do it!! lololll

ITA with you all. If Brooke hates Steffy blackmailing her then why doesn't she just confess to Ridge that she had sex with Oli? Ridge wouldn't tell Hope and she could keep her joke of a job. After all, if Steph is not around cracking the whip to make her work, she just spends all day in the steam room or on top of the desks.

Hasn't anyone ever taught her how to use a desk properly? You never see her sit behind one - she's always on top of one!

She should try to focus on working properly without Steph having to pull her into line by asking her to remove a bed from her office years ago for the "Brooke's Bedroom" line - that was a good one! Just so typical of Brooke having a bed in her office. I'm glad that's gone. They probably had to burn it to kill all the diseases she embedded in the mattress!!

Maybe Ridge just goes back to Brooke coz no other woman wants to catch his diseases that him and Brooke have. Keep away from Taylor then - but she is so sensible that she would make him wear protection anyway I'm sure!! You don't see her running around with half of LA's men as her baby daddies!

You can never trust Brooke to work or just do what's right in general. I would hate to have her as an employee of mine or a mom, that's for sure!! :D

That's right. Bwooke the HO stinks to high heaven, what a filthy s_lut!!
Wow, Bwooke had a bed in her office and people call her a savvy business woman? lololll. Savvy business women don't do crude things like that....yeah, they would have to totally sterilize and burn that mattress and bury it deep beneath tons of cement to keep the diseases out!! Bwooke is such trash!!

I disagree Dawn, there are many ah, "BUSINESS woman" (wink wink) that keep BEDS in their ah,...offices (wink wink)

lololll, B&B, gotcha....you're right, theyre are business women with beds is their offices and....they're called hookers but then again isn't that what Bwooke is? :)) :D lololll, lolollll.

Hey DR

I noticed they didn't put a flashback of Brooke's bed in her "brothel office" in her memories when Brooke was leaving FC. :) I think it's called a selective memory...

Obviously Brooke forgets the real reason she is leaving ... hey Einstein, you had sex with Walliver STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF YOU IDIOT!!!! :D

Hi TIMTAM,

Exactly, Timtam, her sad annoying tears are revolting and lame...that's right, who forced her to have inappropriate sex at a party she is suppose to be chaperoning? Worse who forced her to lie to Ridge and her daughter and corrupt a young man to become a despicable liar like herself? Nobody is to blame for Bwooke's nastiness but Bwooke!!

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:10 am

Quote DawnsRainbow:

OH, OK. Thanks, by....I knew there as something fishy there given the turn posts were taking!! Thanks for the info, by. Given these facts neither will I then....

Yeah, thanks detective B & B!!

DR doesn't need another stupid flaming war to deal with. They are such a waste of time and emotion. Grrrrrrrr

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:14 am

Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:

DR doesn't need another stupid flaming war to deal with. They are such a waste of time and emotion. Grrrrrrrr

True, they're just deflection tactics to take away from the HO bashing...I just want to HO bash so let's ignore these posters!!

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:54 am

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:

True, they're just deflection tactics to take away from the HO bashing...I just want to HO bash so let's ignore these posters!!

DR you're a good girl so ignore the downright nastiness. The Wish thread needs to go. The first post is soooooo offensive ....

babytalk

Postby babytalk » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:

I will avoid those particular threads like the PLAGUE that they are!!! :D :D :D

Island Princess

Postby Island Princess » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:58 am

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:

Hi Ladies, DawnsRaninbow is right we all need to just ignore these posters. I've notice new names coming up every weekend, and some of them are really nasty and uncalled for. It's really hard somestimes for me to backdown, because of the line of work I do. I just got to remember, everybody has their own opinons on everything and everyone.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”