Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Palski

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby Palski » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:49 pm

The matresses are ready everywhere. She probably has one in her car.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:58 pm

jade17 wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Brooke is being nasty again dry humping her brother in law in the hooker hut he created for her.

Does she think because she is not the aggressor like she was back in the day, it makes it any more right what she is doing?

"Oh no Bill...we mustn't" and proceeds to play tonsil hockey with him.

It is downright gross!

You know after all these years you would think that she would change. Twenty years from now when she is in the local senior center she will be chasing after all the toothless men wanting to give them sponge baths

Yup..and getting knocked up by some miracle because for some reason...an 80 year old Brooke is not really old ;)

jade17

Postby jade17 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:51 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
jade17 wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Brooke is being nasty again dry humping her brother in law in the hooker hut he created for her.

Does she think because she is not the aggressor like she was back in the day, it makes it any more right what she is doing?

"Oh no Bill...we mustn't" and proceeds to play tonsil hockey with him.

It is downright gross!

You know after all these years you would think that she would change. Twenty years from now when she is in the local senior center she will be chasing after all the toothless men wanting to give them sponge baths

Yup..and getting knocked up by some miracle because for some reason...an 80 year old Brooke is not really old ;)

LOL. Her anchor "baby"

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Palski wrote:The matresses are ready everywhere. She probably has one in her car.

Matresses - she don't need no stinking matresses! :lol:

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:56 pm

strangeland wrote:
Palski wrote:The matresses are ready everywhere. She probably has one in her car.

LMAO!

Her Hooker Hut could have had a straw mat with rats crawling around on it and that nasty heiffer would still want to sex up her sister's husband.

Remember when Ridge fell off a cliff, she laid on her back 3 mins later, for his brother...ON THE SPOT RIDGE FELL FROM. SMDH.

Ain't no one as nasty Brooke.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:30 am

LoganH8tr wrote:
strangeland wrote:

LMAO!

Her Hooker Hut could have had a straw mat with rats crawling around on it and that nasty heiffer would still want to sex up her sister's husband.

Remember when Ridge fell off a cliff, she laid on her back 3 mins later, for his brother...ON THE SPOT RIDGE FELL FROM. SMDH.

:mrgreen: Totally dig your profile message! Brook is disgusting - if i was in my 50s and behaved the same as my 40s or 30s or 20s I'd feel like i just completely wasted my life away. Brook needs to be stopped and by a 20 something - why is it that only Brook was able to humiliate Stephanie but now Steffy can't do the same to her???? F that! I've been waiting for Steffy to find a way to humiliate that nasty woman, and rats won't stop her - they probably worship her thinking she's their queen :shock:

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:51 am

bnb fan wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
strangeland wrote:

LMAO!

:mrgreen: Totally dig your profile message! Brook is disgusting - if i was in my 50s and behaved the same as my 40s or 30s or 20s I'd feel like i just completely wasted my life away. Brook needs to be stopped and by a 20 something - why is it that only Brook was able to humiliate Stephanie but now Steffy can't do the same to her???? F that! I've been waiting for Steffy to find a way to humiliate that nasty woman, and rats won't stop her - they probably worship her thinking she's their queen :shock:

Thanks bnb fan. I used to have the same saying as my avi before this board took away everyone's avi. I like it too :)

Yes! So agree with Steffy or some young chick giving Brooke hell...but KKL controls alot of these storylines, so I don't see that happening to Brooke.

And LMAO to the rats probably thinking they would be her queen. So true! :lol: :lol:.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:37 am

Any normal family would have disowned her long ago - KATIE WAKE UP!

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:49 pm

In any world Brook would not hold water to Katie, never mind Steffy who is totally out of her league.

bubble303

Postby bubble303 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Y'all, I have been on this board for years and how am I just finding out about this thread? LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stand her.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”