Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Palski
Posts: 982
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby Palski » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:49 pm

The matresses are ready everywhere. She probably has one in her car.

User avatar
LoganH8tr
Posts: 18548
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:58 pm

jade17 wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Brooke is being nasty again dry humping her brother in law in the hooker hut he created for her.

Does she think because she is not the aggressor like she was back in the day, it makes it any more right what she is doing?

"Oh no Bill...we mustn't" and proceeds to play tonsil hockey with him.

It is downright gross!



You know after all these years you would think that she would change. Twenty years from now when she is in the local senior center she will be chasing after all the toothless men wanting to give them sponge baths



Yup..and getting knocked up by some miracle because for some reason...an 80 year old Brooke is not really old ;)

jade17
Posts: 2070
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 am

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby jade17 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:51 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
jade17 wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:Brooke is being nasty again dry humping her brother in law in the hooker hut he created for her.

Does she think because she is not the aggressor like she was back in the day, it makes it any more right what she is doing?

"Oh no Bill...we mustn't" and proceeds to play tonsil hockey with him.

It is downright gross!



You know after all these years you would think that she would change. Twenty years from now when she is in the local senior center she will be chasing after all the toothless men wanting to give them sponge baths



Yup..and getting knocked up by some miracle because for some reason...an 80 year old Brooke is not really old ;)




LOL. Her anchor "baby"

User avatar
strangeland
Posts: 2694
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby strangeland » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Palski wrote:The matresses are ready everywhere. She probably has one in her car.



Matresses - she don't need no stinking matresses! :lol:

User avatar
LoganH8tr
Posts: 18548
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:56 pm

strangeland wrote:
Palski wrote:The matresses are ready everywhere. She probably has one in her car.



Matresses - she don't need no stinking matresses! :lol:


LMAO!

Her Hooker Hut could have had a straw mat with rats crawling around on it and that nasty heiffer would still want to sex up her sister's husband.

Remember when Ridge fell off a cliff, she laid on her back 3 mins later, for his brother...ON THE SPOT RIDGE FELL FROM. SMDH.

Ain't no one as nasty Brooke.

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 6656
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:30 am

LoganH8tr wrote:
strangeland wrote:
Palski wrote:The matresses are ready everywhere. She probably has one in her car.



Matresses - she don't need no stinking matresses! :lol:


LMAO!

Her Hooker Hut could have had a straw mat with rats crawling around on it and that nasty heiffer would still want to sex up her sister's husband.

Remember when Ridge fell off a cliff, she laid on her back 3 mins later, for his brother...ON THE SPOT RIDGE FELL FROM. SMDH.

Ain't no one as nasty Brooke.


:mrgreen: Totally dig your profile message! Brook is disgusting - if i was in my 50s and behaved the same as my 40s or 30s or 20s I'd feel like i just completely wasted my life away. Brook needs to be stopped and by a 20 something - why is it that only Brook was able to humiliate Stephanie but now Steffy can't do the same to her???? F that! I've been waiting for Steffy to find a way to humiliate that nasty woman, and rats won't stop her - they probably worship her thinking she's their queen :shock:

User avatar
LoganH8tr
Posts: 18548
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:51 am

bnb fan wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
strangeland wrote:

Matresses - she don't need no stinking matresses! :lol:


LMAO!

Her Hooker Hut could have had a straw mat with rats crawling around on it and that nasty heiffer would still want to sex up her sister's husband.

Remember when Ridge fell off a cliff, she laid on her back 3 mins later, for his brother...ON THE SPOT RIDGE FELL FROM. SMDH.

Ain't no one as nasty Brooke.


:mrgreen: Totally dig your profile message! Brook is disgusting - if i was in my 50s and behaved the same as my 40s or 30s or 20s I'd feel like i just completely wasted my life away. Brook needs to be stopped and by a 20 something - why is it that only Brook was able to humiliate Stephanie but now Steffy can't do the same to her???? F that! I've been waiting for Steffy to find a way to humiliate that nasty woman, and rats won't stop her - they probably worship her thinking she's their queen :shock:


Thanks bnb fan. I used to have the same saying as my avi before this board took away everyone's avi. I like it too :)

Yes! So agree with Steffy or some young chick giving Brooke hell...but KKL controls alot of these storylines, so I don't see that happening to Brooke.

And LMAO to the rats probably thinking they would be her queen. So true! :lol: :lol:.

User avatar
strangeland
Posts: 2694
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby strangeland » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:37 am

Any normal family would have disowned her long ago - KATIE WAKE UP!

User avatar
bnb fan
Posts: 6656
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:49 pm

In any world Brook would not hold water to Katie, never mind Steffy who is totally out of her league.

User avatar
bubble303
Posts: 13835
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:33 am
Location: CANADA <3
Contact:

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby bubble303 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:23 pm

Y'all, I have been on this board for years and how am I just finding out about this thread? LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't stand her.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top