Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
kenya12

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby kenya12 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:45 pm

bnb fan wrote:
Stubby wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Can't stand Brook, never could - the show tried to make her into Stephanie 2.0 - not that I was a big Stephanie fan, but definitely liked Stephanie in the earlier years (before the mysterious lobotomy she had to have undergone in order to accept brook) and Brook is nothing remotely close to that.

The reason there is so so so much hatred and unredeemable hate toward Brook for me is that she's a total hypocrite - and written to never have to deal with her crap as she insults others - I WANT HER CALLED OUT BY BOTH TAYLOR AND AGAIN ON ANOTHER OCCASION BY STEFFY

It's totally messed up that Brook can talk to Steffy in a way that we all know Steffy would verbally slice Brooke's words every which way leaving Brook with nothing but mud in her mouth.

And because she's written in such a trollish way the entire show gets compromised - storylines are rewritten, characters are thrown under the bus, - the more i think about it - she's the root of this entire show going in the crapper - her and the logans - because they are ridiculous characters that are getting unwarranted desires and respect from otherwise reasonable, strong, intelligent men. They are written to lie, screw, butt into others business, and even then need propping and storylines rewritten without taking any moment to apologize for their past behaviors....

I'm literally hanging by a thread to watch this show - I am giving a little time because I hope Brad realized after the day time emmy this show sucks in writing and the actors can only do so much. Brook and the rest of the logans need to be written to get served what they are dishing out!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with everything you have said.

So far Brad has written Brook and Taylor the exact opposite of how William did - yes, brad has made the show his (and KKLs) and it shows! The show has gone down the toilet, and once again the more Brook is involved in the storyline the more the show sucks - with brook muzzled the past year - focus on Steam - it was so so so much better. But now with her annoyingness back sucking airtime and any balance right out of the show again we are left with crap. We won nothing this past daytime awards - zende did which is great - actually it's a miracle given the writing sucked so badly. Even our nominees who killed it everyday couldn't fare to the other nominees because the writing sucked so bad. The other shows have way more going on and I am about to start watching GH and YR and leave this show behind if I don't see:
1. STILL - Bill and Steffy storyline written better and given focus over the summer
2. No teen crap over the summer
3. Steffy get her fair share of ripping Brook a new one
4. Steffy firmly calling hope out for her deceit in front of Liam and Liam seeing that Steffy is right
5. Taylor ripping Brook a new one

If that doesn't happen next month - i'm out july 1.

Glad that you mentioned taylor the way bell brought her back was horrible not only did they make her out to be an attempted murderer but as a fruitcake as well we pretty much know who is behind this

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sat May 26, 2018 3:34 pm

kenya12 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:William Bell didn't write her like this - I feel like Brad needs to grow a pair and start writing a balanced storyline before his show is cancelled because then his favorite can dictate all she wants to him but no one but they will be able to read about it.

But you are right, if this past day time emmy's didn't wake up Brad with a slap in the face that the writing needs to improve and the storylines as well then he's a bigger moron then I gave him credit to be (which was pretty difficult to beat). Not sure how much longer I can hang on - last time I felt this way I stopped watching for 5 years......I only came back for JMW and I only stuck around for STILL - but if I don't get STILL ruling this show this summer - I will put this show behind me for good, it's just not worth the disappointment

I agree I barely watch now and read the recaps and keep up with it through this board I am waiting to see if they will give Still a shot and maybe make this baby bill's DD did say it is possible but if not then I am out for good as well

Yeah I'm definitely not going to be some weirdo creeper watching teens in love - that just makes me feel dirty. I will most likely stay on the boards and read here and there and eventually phase out. Man, really miss William Bell. Really miss how Still round 1 was written and really disappointed in the writing. Shoulder shrug - let the countdown begin. Hope you are having a good weekend!

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat May 26, 2018 4:52 pm

bnb fan wrote:
Stubby wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Can't stand Brook, never could - the show tried to make her into Stephanie 2.0 - not that I was a big Stephanie fan, but definitely liked Stephanie in the earlier years (before the mysterious lobotomy she had to have undergone in order to accept brook) and Brook is nothing remotely close to that.

The reason there is so so so much hatred and unredeemable hate toward Brook for me is that she's a total hypocrite - and written to never have to deal with her crap as she insults others - I WANT HER CALLED OUT BY BOTH TAYLOR AND AGAIN ON ANOTHER OCCASION BY STEFFY

It's totally messed up that Brook can talk to Steffy in a way that we all know Steffy would verbally slice Brooke's words every which way leaving Brook with nothing but mud in her mouth.

And because she's written in such a trollish way the entire show gets compromised - storylines are rewritten, characters are thrown under the bus, - the more i think about it - she's the root of this entire show going in the crapper - her and the logans - because they are ridiculous characters that are getting unwarranted desires and respect from otherwise reasonable, strong, intelligent men. They are written to lie, screw, butt into others business, and even then need propping and storylines rewritten without taking any moment to apologize for their past behaviors....

I'm literally hanging by a thread to watch this show - I am giving a little time because I hope Brad realized after the day time emmy this show sucks in writing and the actors can only do so much. Brook and the rest of the logans need to be written to get served what they are dishing out!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with everything you have said.

So far Brad has written Brook and Taylor the exact opposite of how William did - yes, brad has made the show his (and KKLs) and it shows! The show has gone down the toilet, and once again the more Brook is involved in the storyline the more the show sucks - with brook muzzled the past year - focus on Steam - it was so so so much better. But now with her annoyingness back sucking airtime and any balance right out of the show again we are left with crap. We won nothing this past daytime awards - zende did which is great - actually it's a miracle given the writing sucked so badly. Even our nominees who killed it everyday couldn't fare to the other nominees because the writing sucked so bad. The other shows have way more going on and I am about to start watching GH and YR and leave this show behind if I don't see:
1. STILL - Bill and Steffy storyline written better and given focus over the summer
2. No teen crap over the summer
3. Steffy get her fair share of ripping Brook a new one
4. Steffy firmly calling hope out for her deceit in front of Liam and Liam seeing that Steffy is right
5. Taylor ripping Brook a new one

If that doesn't happen next month - i'm out july 1.

I just read the recaps, just to bring my blood pressure up. But it has gotten to the point I don't want to read it anymore. I remember you telling me about when Still was really really hot, I saw a few episodes. I was thinking about watching just to see the loving and passion, Bell got the message all right, what does he do? He sure as hell didn't excite the fans of that pairing, he went ahead and threw Still under the bus.
I don't know any teens that watch this, the only soap my daughter watched with me if she didn't have to work was As The World Turns, she was 16 then and she fell in love with Paul Stenbeck. B&B, didn't interest her.
Yes, I want to see Steffy chew Brooke up on side and down the other and watch Taylor finish what Steffy started.
Hope, naw she's a waste of time that Steffy could be spending with Kelli.

As I said in another post, my schedule is pretty full, medical issues and taking care of my ole man, seeing how things turn out on the weekends, I'll be moving on, also.

Bell, needs to concentrate on this soap and tell the other to either write or act, you can't do both.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat May 26, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi Kenya

I also wonder why he brought Taylor back. Other than the money issue I thought maybe HT left because of the way Taylor was being written.
She is a lovely lady and ten times better or more than the other.
I cannot stand the character of Brooke and trying to take Stephanie's place, utterly stupid.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”