Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
joylove

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby joylove » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:37 am

BieberFan wrote:The Christmas episode was the worst I have ever watched. All this praising for trampy, nasty Brooke. I almost threw up.
Now they are bringing back her repulsive brat Hope to stink up the show again. 2018 is going to be horrible.

Ikr and when Steffy is compared to this homewrecking nymph it creeps me out. Excuse are made and history is rearranged to support that lie.

joylove

Postby joylove » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:42 am

strangeland wrote:
Palski wrote:The matresses are ready everywhere. She probably has one in her car.

Matresses - she don't need no stinking matresses! :lol:

Lol you are right, a lab floor, on top of a grave on the wall the roof it makes no difference to this nymph who or where.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:04 pm

joylove wrote:
BieberFan wrote:The Christmas episode was the worst I have ever watched. All this praising for trampy, nasty Brooke. I almost threw up.
Now they are bringing back her repulsive brat Hope to stink up the show again. 2018 is going to be horrible.

Ikr and when Steffy is compared to this homewrecking nymph it creeps me out. Excuse are made and history is rearranged to support that lie.

Exactly.. I laugh at the Steffy Brooke comparisons. Brooke is a nasty nasty witch who broke up many marriages and slept with so many men. Steffy is a saint compared to nasty Brooke.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:09 pm

BieberFan wrote:
joylove wrote:

Exactly.. I laugh at the Steffy Brooke comparisons. Brooke is a nasty nasty witch who broke up many marriages and slept with so many men. Steffy is a saint compared to nasty Brooke.

Steffy is nothing like Brooke. She had a ONS and regretted it since. Brooke would have been all giddy from the sex and going back for more everyday.

Steffy is always damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.

If Steffy were really just like Brooke..her fan base would double....but the fact that it hasn't proves she is NOTHING like Brooke.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:12 pm

Stubby wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:
BieberFan wrote:I am so sick of Brooke. She is such a waste of airtime. Can she please go back to Milan and take her twit with her.

OMG! That would be a dream come true.

But you know she is going support Hope in being a homewrecker. Brooke was/is an active homewrecker for decades....she sees nothing wrong with being one if you are a Logan. And that twit Hope is as Logan as they come.

Brooke better stay in her lane or Ridge might dump her trifling tail for someone younger, hotter, sexier and smarter.

Bring back Caroline and make Douglas, Ridge's

Bring back Caroline and make Douglas, Ridges : Please, Please, Please. :lol:

Pretty please to the power of infinity. :lol:

Why they decided to kill such a dynamic couple is beyond me. They were perfect together and the Douglas birthing scene brought tears to my eyes.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 am

Yes, they were. I also became teary eyed at the scene of the birth of Douglas.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:58 am

Stubby wrote:Yes, they were. I also became teary eyed at the scene of the birth of Douglas.

So many were!

It was such a touching scene and many were moved. And the baby that played Douglas....OMG he was adorable.

The way Ridge was there for Caroline...supporting her and loving her knowing she was carrying giving birth to another man's child...it was a beautiful scene.

But they HAD to break them up because you know that nasty garden tool Brooke HAS to have RIDGE. :roll:

jade17

Postby jade17 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Oh Please Brooke! This is the first time I can ever remember you telling Seffy that you love her. Bell give it up no one believes that line of BS

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”