Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Island Princess

Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE

Postby Island Princess » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 am

Quote JoAnn5: Lol... i liked the statement of a previous poster who said that squinting her eyes is not acting! Also i can't stand that whiny, little girl's voice Brooke uses. I saw some old clips from when she first came on B&B and she didn't sound like that then, even when she was much younger. Obviously, it is something she has affected to try to sound younger than her years, and it really grates on my nerves!

That is sooooo funny, hmmm I wonder, did she squint while wearing the mask? Maybe that's how she could'nt tell if it was her husband or olive boy. Can someone please take her to see an opthalmologists (eye doc) they do have some kind of corrective lens for that. No no wait, I got her next s/l she could go blind from some kind of illiness. Then the whole Broliver will be forgive by Ridge because of her illiness. But of course she will be faking it, and our girl Steffy will be the one to prove it. Damm, I 'm good at this writting. Maybe I should send my resume and apply for the writting position. Nah, being an attorney is good for now :)) :))

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote trinilisa: As for the honey-licking ho, I can't stand her either. She's just like her trampy sister, who is just like her trampy mother, always after another person's man.
As for Stephen, he's a spineless whimpy idiot, and I actually think that Pam is too good for him. Actually, the animals at the zoo are too good for him. He's a snake, who needs to be shipped off somewhere and take his daughters with him!
Katie, I can barely stand...and that's barely!

Welcome trinilisa. I am somewhat new too.
ITA on Donna (Although I used to like her), Bwooke is the true disgusting member of their clan along with that horrible, spineless buck passing father of hers. What a pathetic, manipulative immature and useless jerk. Talk about the apple not falling far from the tree. Agreed on Stephen, snakes are too good for this waste of skin.
Poor Pam, run, run!!

Ita, run, Pammy! Pam on her worst day is better than Stephen on his best!

Lol! ITA with you both DR and Trin!! Pam is too good for Stephen - even off her meds!

Donna is a man-stealing, golddigger from the valley like the rest of her clan. Stephen is a total loser - I can't believe the way he spoke to my girl Steph at Eric's house - I am still seething with rage at him for that. What a nerve that guy had telling Steph to leave!! ...and the angry look on his face .... I felt like punching my flat screen!!

Donna is full of crap saying "out with the old and in with the new" - who's laughing on the other side of their face now :) Loser! Altho in real life congrats Jennifer on the birth of your baby. Hope you don't come back to B & B tho; the less Ho's the better! Sorry but it's true!!

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:34 am

Quote LaaLaa:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote LaaLaa:
Quote JoAnn5: Lol... i liked the statement of a previous poster who said that squinting her eyes is not acting! Also i can't stand that whiny, little girl's voice Brooke uses. I saw some old clips from when she first came on B&B and she didn't sound like that then, even when she was much younger. Obviously, it is something she has affected to try to sound younger than her years, and it really grates on my nerves!

LOL! I guess we can't really blame Bwooke for her lack of acting ability, all she gets to do is spread her legs, how many different ways can you do that?? Well, this last time she did just hike one leg up, LOL!!!! But other than the different locations, steam room, office, wall, it really is tough to show your acting skills when you only get to do one thing.

Lol! Yeah just like a dog - one leg up and do your business! 8) Woof Woof !!!!

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever read!! LOL!!!
And that is exactly what she did!

Thanks Laa Laa I love reading your posts too !! The Hogans sure provide us with great ammunition to fire at them ...

GinaG

Postby GinaG » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:10 am

Quote Island Princess:

That is sooooo funny, hmmm I wonder, did she squint while wearing the mask? Maybe that's how she could'nt tell if it was her husband or olive boy. Can someone please take her to see an opthalmologists (eye doc) they do have some kind of corrective lens for that. No no wait, I got her next s/l she could go blind from some kind of illiness. Then the whole Broliver will be forgive by Ridge because of her illiness. But of course she will be faking it, and our girl Steffy will be the one to prove it. Damm, I 'm good at this writting. Maybe I should send my resume and apply for the writting position. Nah, being an attorney is good for now :)) :))

LOL to the squinting behind the mask.

Bwookie's face is looking a little worn to say the least. Maybe that is why she loves her mask so much, lol.

Love the comment about hiking her leg up like a dog, woof woof! LOL. Why is she blaming Steffy again??? Who had sex on the wall???

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Quote GinaG:
Quote Island Princess:

Bwookie's face is looking a little worn to say the least. Maybe that is why she loves her mask so much, lol.

Love the comment about hiking her leg up like a dog, woof woof! LOL. Why is she blaming Steffy again??? Who had sex on the wall???

lololll.
Knowing Bwooke I wouldn't be shocked if she tried to blame the wall sex on Steffy, talk about delusional.
Steffy made her do it!! lololll

youngrestless32

Postby youngrestless32 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote GinaG:
Quote Island Princess:

lololll.
Knowing Bwooke I wouldn't be shocked if she tried to blame the wall sex on Steffy, talk about delusional.

dont forget the bwookies blamed steffy the whole time because they misinterperted the spoilers. they all said it was going to be steffy!!!!!! OOPS!!!

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote GinaG:
Quote Island Princess:

lololll.

ITA with you all. If Brooke hates Steffy blackmailing her then why doesn't she just confess to Ridge that she had sex with Oli? Ridge wouldn't tell Hope and she could keep her joke of a job. After all, if Steph is not around cracking the whip to make her work, she just spends all day in the steam room or on top of the desks.

Hasn't anyone ever taught her how to use a desk properly? You never see her sit behind one - she's always on top of one!

She should try to focus on working properly without Steph having to pull her into line by asking her to remove a bed from her office years ago for the "Brooke's Bedroom" line - that was a good one! Just so typical of Brooke having a bed in her office. I'm glad that's gone. They probably had to burn it to kill all the diseases she embedded in the mattress!!

Maybe Ridge just goes back to Brooke coz no other woman wants to catch his diseases that him and Brooke have. Keep away from Taylor then - but she is so sensible that she would make him wear protection anyway I'm sure!! You don't see her running around with half of LA's men as her baby daddies!

You can never trust Brooke to work or just do what's right in general. I would hate to have her as an employee of mine or a mom, that's for sure!! :D

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Quote youngrestless32:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote GinaG:
Quote Island Princess:

lololll.

dont forget the bwookies blamed steffy the whole time because they misinterperted the spoilers. they all said it was going to be steffy!!!!!! OOPS!!!

Yeah Yr32 - where's their apologies huh?

LaaLaa

Postby LaaLaa » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Quote timtamlover:
Quote youngrestless32:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote GinaG:
Quote Island Princess:

lololll.

Yeah Yr32 - where's their apologies huh?

Apologize???? LOL, NEVER. they are still waiting for a twist!! and hoping it was Steffy behind the mask. Bwookies don't apologize, they just poster bash, call us fowl names and pretend Bwooke is a good mother. LOL!

LaaLaa

Postby LaaLaa » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:59 pm

I just watched today's show!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's celebrate while it lasts (I am sure she will lie her way back in) !!! THE WITCH IS GONE!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”