Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Restless36

Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE

Postby Restless36 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Quote LaaLaa: Just came in to say hi. Well the bashing list keeps growing against the ANTI-HOS. By the way, since when is it ok to call someone an IDIOT? There are kids in school that are mentally challenged and to use the term IDIOT in this (politically correct) day and age is unacceptable and ignorant. Even worse is the rest of them applaud it!!!! Very bad taste.
I am glad and proud to be team ANTI-HO

Yes, the list is growing, lol. We are now a wild pack of dogs, Idiots, witches, a circus gang, TURDS, and we have the brains of a gnat (now, don't forget we were bashed with that last one, just because we want to actually WATCH the show, instead of pretending to know what is going on from the update!!!!! And the rest keep applauding them!! Well, I guess when you support the biggest HO on daytime... anything goes! Can anyone say impaired judgment?

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Quote Restless36:
Quote LaaLaa: Just came in to say hi. Well the bashing list keeps growing against the ANTI-HOS. By the way, since when is it ok to call someone an IDIOT? There are kids in school that are mentally challenged and to use the term IDIOT in this (politically correct) day and age is unacceptable and ignorant. Even worse is the rest of them applaud it!!!! Very bad taste.
I am glad and proud to be team ANTI-HO

Yes, the list is growing, lol. We are now a wild pack of dogs, Idiots, witches, a circus gang, TURDS, and we have the brains of a gnat (now, don't forget we were bashed with that last one, just because we want to actually WATCH the show, instead of pretending to know what is going on from the update!!!!! And the rest keep applauding them!! Well, I guess when you support the biggest HO on daytime... anything goes! Can anyone say impaired judgment?

Amazing, right. Yet they have never done anything wrong?? Hmm, I wonder what character (Always in denial) this reminds us of? lolollll. :D ~)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:30 am

Hi All,
I am another person who can't stand Brooke and her nasty trampy trashy self. This ho has slept through the Forrester men, she went from father to son to brother. Hell, she even did Nick! I thought the whole Deacon affair was disgusting, and whenever she and Ridge (or she and everyone else she's banged besides Rick, and that's only because he's her son, and Stephen, only because he's her father, and the late Storm, only because he was her brother), I want to puke. I think she's the most disgusting character on daytime television who gets way too much air time! I can't wait for the Broliver scandle to be made public. I do think she won't be able to control herself around Oliver for much longer; he really put it on her at the party. And once she's had a taste of that young stallion, I don't think she could stick to Ridge as much as she's trying to right now.

LaaLaa

Postby LaaLaa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:38 am

Quote trinilisa: Hi All,
I am another person who can't stand Brooke and her nasty trampy trashy self. This ho has slept through the Forrester men, she went from father to son to brother. Hell, she even did Nick! I thought the whole Deacon affair was disgusting, and whenever she and Ridge (or she and everyone else she's banged besides Rick, and that's only because he's her son, and Stephen, only because he's her father, and the late Storm, only because he was her brother), I want to puke. I think she's the most disgusting character on daytime television who gets way too much air time! I can't wait for the Broliver scandle to be made public. I do think she won't be able to control herself around Oliver for much longer; he really put it on her at the party. And once she's had a taste of that young stallion, I don't think she could stick to Ridge as much as she's trying to right now.

Welcome trinilisa, Looks like you got the HO down pat! Happy posting :)

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:16 am

Quote LaaLaa:

Thanks. I am so happy to be part of this thread! I have been reading through the thread, and I see that Donna L was banned? What happened? Was she trying to attack someone? I usually read the boards and post from time to time, but I've been busy; seems like I've missed a lot!

trinilisa

Postby trinilisa » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:22 am

As for the honey-licking ho, I can't stand her either. She's just like her trampy sister, who is just like her trampy mother, always after another person's man.
As for Stephen, he's a spineless whimpy idiot, and I actually think that Pam is too good for him. Actually, the animals at the zoo are too good for him. He's a snake, who needs to be shipped off somewhere and take his daughters with him!
Katie, I can barely stand...and that's barely!

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 am

Quote trinilisa: As for the honey-licking ho, I can't stand her either. She's just like her trampy sister, who is just like her trampy mother, always after another person's man.
As for Stephen, he's a spineless whimpy idiot, and I actually think that Pam is too good for him. Actually, the animals at the zoo are too good for him. He's a snake, who needs to be shipped off somewhere and take his daughters with him!
Katie, I can barely stand...and that's barely!

Welcome trinilisa. I am somewhat new too.
ITA on Donna (Although I used to like her), Bwooke is the true disgusting member of their clan along with that horrible, spineless buck passing father of hers. What a pathetic, manipulative immature and useless jerk. Talk about the apple not falling far from the tree. Agreed on Stephen, snakes are too good for this waste of skin.
Poor Pam, run, run!!

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am

ITA, trn. I can't wait for the Broliver scandal to hit the fan also. Bwooke would sleep with anybody in a pinch. The only reason she hasn't done Rick Stephen and Storm were for obvious reasons and I also don't think she ever got desperate enough (lololll). Well, I know bad joke --BUT this is Bwooke we're talking about here.
Breacon was gross. I agree I don't see how she will control herself from doing the stallion again. Heck, we know she will. Like Stephanie said, she can't help herself, none of them can!!

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:28 am

Quote trinilisa:
Quote LaaLaa:

Thanks. I am so happy to be part of this thread! I have been reading through the thread, and I see that Donna L was banned? What happened? Was she trying to attack someone? I usually read the boards and post from time to time, but I've been busy; seems like I've missed a lot!

Welcome, trini.
Yes, Donna was banned for attacking posters personally.
I have been barely posted on this board for a month BUT have posted extremely vitriolic bashing posts on Bwooke and the HOgans. Hence I seem to have created enemies from some hypersensitive Brookie fans so Donna_l_Forrester was banned for posting several call out/baiting threads against me. The problem is I was never rude or personal against her BUT she followed the philosophy (The best defense is a good offense because she jumped the gun with an assumption and bashed me over a general comment that had nothing to do with anyone in particular. When she realized her istake (IMO) she went on the attack pretending I bashed her when she bashed me, it was really bizarre and humororus in a sick way lololll.
She followed Lenin's motto a la "Accuse others of what you do," you know projection and irony kind of like the M.O. (HOgan like behavior) of the Logan family!! Long story short, her posts were deleted, closed and erased and she was banned for poster bashing and baiting!!

Logan family motto is: Why take responsibility for bad behavior when you can slough it off on others. :-)
:-) Why indeed!! lololll :)) :))

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:49 am

Hi girls,
Just wanted to wish everybody a safe and HAPPY 4th of July before signing off. Have a wonderful holiday!! :)
See you anti-HO fans tomorrow!! :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”