Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
timtamlover

Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE

Postby timtamlover » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 am

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote timtamlover: Hey DR I just wanted to say about Kat's response to you in the other thread about Taylor (here I go again) that Taylor was really almost too perfect before she came back from the dead twice (how ridiculous) Lol!

I reckon they made Taylor more human and believable by having some faults such as staying in love with the wrong guy and chasing his sorry a$$ (Ridge); becoming an alcoholic; and having 2 one night stands (lol! - I know you will appreciate this joke :-) :-) ); etc. So what, she is still a nice person and not mean to others!!

ITA, TIMTAM, I really like her character.
I may not be a real fan of Taylor's (I don't know the character that well) BUT I respect and like her history and the fact that she is portrayed as being human, as making mistakes. She actually tries to and does learn from her foibles. I also like the few scenes of Taylor's that I have seen. She is a cool, decent character with moral values. Cool.

As Kat brought up, I do wish Taylor would fight back when Bwooke attacks her (But she did do that when she fought fire with fire during the marriage license technicality)...Way to go Taylor, now go get her, lololll!!

Throughout all this crap, she hasn't thrown sand in Brooke's face once (that I can recall) about Brooke being a bicycle, a man stealer, a bad mother, a whingy, whiny badgering biarch to get men, etc, etc :-) However, we can't say the same about Brooke. She threw Taylor's alcoholism in her face many times and told her she couldn't be a good mother to Jack coz she is a hopeless alcoholic.

So she sent her son (Rick) to steal Jack away and give him to her and Nick. She doesn't give a rats about Jack now. Well I hope she ends up with Nick - they deserve each other - they are both hypocritical dogs and they even look alike :)

They can raise baby Jack together and live unhappily ever after and whinge and whine about everyone else being sl***ts when those 2 are the sl****ttiest people on the show - and that's some achievement!!! Nick has slept with 3 Hogans and gone back and forth from mother to daughter and has the nerve to judge Bridget as being worse than him! Brooke judges Taylor all the time and yet Brooke has done far worse than Taylor ever has!

Does Taylor run around saying, "oh Brooke you're such a bad mother don't tell my daughter to keep away from your daughter's boyfriend when you taught her everything she knows while I was dead?"

Exactly, TIMTAM, Bwooke is pure filth, pure nympho libido and ZERO substance. Taylor has a heart and feels for other people.
She has class, self-respect, scruples, a heart and a moral center (Unlike sicko Bwooke). (No wonder Stephanie can spot that in another person because Stephanie has a strong moral center)!!
Bwooke has none of these things. Can you imagine Taylor having sex with her daughter's husband let alone have his baby? lololll
No woman on that show can be compared to Bwooke.
The s_lut is in a league all her own reserved for the few she-creatures who would cross the line OF DECENCY and MATE with their own young's MATES??!! *) MEGA-INCESTUOUS filth!!
Yes, Nick and her can go be filthy together (I like Jack Wagner though, lololll) and leave Stephanie's son alone. Maybe there might be hope for him if the poison of Bwooke is not around.

Steffy is obviously copying Brookes behaviour although no where near to the same degree and Brooke is judging her saying it is wrong! What a mega hypocrite! :D

ITA, when it comes to hypocrisy her nastiness is only surpassed by her gall!!
She is a nasty HO!!
On Steffy, she may be copying Bwooke's moves (I agree) but no way will she be so stupid as to have sex with her kids' husbands or current boyfriends. Steffy actually breaks out a few brain cells every once in a while. Bwooke is so stupid and so s_lutty. I think that's why she annoys me so much. Stupidity plus S_luttiness = NOT very pretty!!
:0

Lol!! Brooke does have a connection to the teen set now and ....lookout boys! ....she's coming! ....lol!!! She's gonna wrap her legs around you and sex y'all up and have your babies but you won't know who babies' daddies are coz she won't know herself - she never does!!! Lol!

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 am

Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote timtamlover: Hey DR I just wanted to say about Kat's response to you in the other thread about Taylor (here I go again) that Taylor was really almost too perfect before she came back from the dead twice (how ridiculous) Lol!

I reckon they made Taylor more human and believable by having some faults such as staying in love with the wrong guy and chasing his sorry a$$ (Ridge); becoming an alcoholic; and having 2 one night stands (lol! - I know you will appreciate this joke :-) :-) ); etc. So what, she is still a nice person and not mean to others!!

I may not be a real fan of Taylor's (I don't know the character that well) BUT I respect and like her history and the fact that she is portrayed as being human, as making mistakes. She actually tries to and does learn from her foibles. I also like the few scenes of Taylor's that I have seen. She is a cool, decent character with moral values. Cool.

As Kat brought up, I do wish Taylor would fight back when Bwooke attacks her (But she did do that when she fought fire with fire during the marriage license technicality)...Way to go Taylor, now go get her, lololll!!

Throughout all this crap, she hasn't thrown sand in Brooke's face once (that I can recall) about Brooke being a bicycle, a man stealer, a bad mother, a whingy, whiny badgering biarch to get men, etc, etc :-) However, we can't say the same about Brooke. She threw Taylor's alcoholism in her face many times and told her she couldn't be a good mother to Jack coz she is a hopeless alcoholic.

So she sent her son (Rick) to steal Jack away and give him to her and Nick. She doesn't give a rats about Jack now. Well I hope she ends up with Nick - they deserve each other - they are both hypocritical dogs and they even look alike :)

They can raise baby Jack together and live unhappily ever after and whinge and whine about everyone else being sl***ts when those 2 are the sl****ttiest people on the show - and that's some achievement!!! Nick has slept with 3 Hogans and gone back and forth from mother to daughter and has the nerve to judge Bridget as being worse than him! Brooke judges Taylor all the time and yet Brooke has done far worse than Taylor ever has!

Does Taylor run around saying, "oh Brooke you're such a bad mother don't tell my daughter to keep away from your daughter's boyfriend when you taught her everything she knows while I was dead?"

Exactly, TIMTAM, Bwooke is pure filth, pure nympho libido and ZERO substance. Taylor has a heart and feels for other people.
She has class, self-respect, scruples, a heart and a moral center (Unlike sicko Bwooke). (No wonder Stephanie can spot that in another person because Stephanie has a strong moral center)!!
Bwooke has none of these things. Can you imagine Taylor having sex with her daughter's husband let alone have his baby? lololll
The s_lut is in a league all her own reserved for the few she-creatures who would cross the line OF DECENCY and MATE with their own young's MATES??!! *) MEGA-INCESTUOUS filth!!
Yes, Nick and her can go be filthy together (I like Jack Wagner though, lololll) and leave Stephanie's son alone. Maybe there might be hope for him if the poison of Bwooke is not around.

Steffy is obviously copying Brookes behaviour although no where near to the same degree and Brooke is judging her saying it is wrong! What a mega hypocrite! :D

She is a nasty HO!!
On Steffy, she may be copying Bwooke's moves (I agree) but no way will she be so stupid as to have sex with her kids' husbands or current boyfriends. Steffy actually breaks out a few brain cells every once in a while. Bwooke is so stupid and so s_lutty. I think that's why she annoys me so much. Stupidity plus S_luttiness = NOT very pretty!!

Lol!! Brooke does have a connection to the teen set now and ....lookout boys! ....she's coming! ....lol!!! She's gonna wrap her legs around you and sex y'all up and have your babies but you won't know who babies' daddies are coz she won't know herself - she never does!!! Lol!

lololl.
I guess like vixie and GinaG mentioned Bwooke's next stop will be the Maury show probably for the paternity test results!! :D :-)
Poor cockulded Ridge.

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 am

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:

She is a nasty HO!!

lololl.
I guess like vixie and GinaG mentioned Bwooke's next stop will be the Maury show probably for the paternity test results!! :D :-)
Poor cockulded Ridge.

Hey DR Lol! They were funny posts about Maury - very witty by you guys Lol! I have no emoticons today I don't know why my computer is playing up and I really need them to get my point across - it's annoying, grrrr!

I must have missed something big yesterday coz I read on the other anti-Brooke thread that there was a flaming war that happened on another thread. I must go back and read it. I miss one day and look what happens! I could've been in amongst it fighting the good fight as all keyboard warriors do!!

Good on you for defending yourself. I think Brookies are very sensitive at the moment and can't take the truth about the sl****t. It was different when Brooke was happy with Ridge and they hammered Taylor non-stop. We had to cop it then. How come posters don't get banned anymore? It gets out of hand sometimes on these threads. I like to stay here in the sanctuary of this hateful thread where we all agree to hate the one thing together lol!

tammy_savoie

Postby tammy_savoie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 am

Hi!
I don't post much on here but I just wanted to take some time out and wish everyone a good morning and God Bless
everyone. :)

timtamlover

Postby timtamlover » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:31 am

Quote tammy_savoie: Hi!
I don't post much on here but I just wanted to take some time out and wish everyone a good morning and God Bless

Hey TS it aint no good morning - Brooke's on the loose lying and sleeping her way around town Lol! Watch out!!! Lock up your husbands :)))))

Vixie

Postby Vixie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 am

Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote timtamlover:
Quote DawnsRainbow:

She is a nasty HO!!

lololl.
Poor cockulded Ridge.

Hey DR Lol! They were funny posts about Maury - very witty by you guys Lol! I have no emoticons today I don't know why my computer is playing up and I really need them to get my point across - it's annoying, grrrr!

I must have missed something big yesterday coz I read on the other anti-Brooke thread that there was a flaming war that happened on another thread. I must go back and read it. I miss one day and look what happens! I could've been in amongst it fighting the good fight as all keyboard warriors do!!

Good on you for defending yourself. I think Brookies are very sensitive at the moment and can't take the truth about the sl****t. It was different when Brooke was happy with Ridge and they hammered Taylor non-stop. We had to cop it then. How come posters don't get banned anymore? It gets out of hand sometimes on these threads. I like to stay here in the sanctuary of this hateful thread where we all agree to hate the one thing together lol!

Mau-ry! Mau-ry! Mau-ry! ROFLMAO!!!!! :-)

notahottie

Postby notahottie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:50 am

Quote timtamlover:
Quote tammy_savoie: Hi!

Hey TS it aint no good morning - Brooke's on the loose lying and sleeping her way around town Lol! Watch out!!! Lock up your husbands :)))))

Better lock up your sons too ;)

tammy_savoie

Postby tammy_savoie » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:13 pm

I can't wait for HT(Taylor) to come back. I really miss seeing her on screen. I love to watch her and Whip together.
She deserve to be happy and loved for a change.

I just wish she take up for self more with Brooke like she used to back in the day.

She is a strong person but I find she was much stronger back then. I hope when she does comeback that they make her stronger than she is now.IMO.

LaaLaa

Postby LaaLaa » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:03 pm

I see Donna L Forrester's new baiting post was removed and since it was NOT her first violation.....BYE BYE DONNA!!!! So sad that another Brooke fan couldn't control themselves.LOL!! (sigh)

Dawn, you were accused of something you didn't do, bashed and baited AND GANGED UP ON.. and now your tormenter is gone!! Well now she will have the time she needs to talk about busses and we can get back to bashing the HO. ;)

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Quote LaaLaa: I see Donna L Forrester's new baiting post was removed and since it was NOT her first violation.....BYE BYE DONNA!!!! So sad that another Brooke fan couldn't control themselves.LOL!! (sigh)

Dawn, you were accused of something you didn't do, bashed and baited AND GANGED UP ON.. and now your tormenter is gone!! Well now she will have the time she needs to talk about busses and we can get back to bashing the HO. ;)

Thanks for the support, laa laa.
I noticed the thread was deleted, I ahve no idea what Donna was trying to prove it's very bizarre. I guess my relentless Bwooke bashing posts really annoyed her?? ?)
I don't get it, isn't that what mb's are for to vent?
Good gosh. There's a new thread about Bwooke getting HIV and they are some are trying to gang up on that poster with same old self-righteous indignation.
I don't get it, what is the big hoopla about making a crappy comment about a fake disease about a fake character that doesn't even exist anyway who's not going to gte a disease anyway????? ?) It boggles the mind? I really am not getting the melodrama at all anymore. It's kind of out of control IMO.
makes posting on the board about characters NOT even fun anymore, it's boring. I guess I must ignore the melodrama.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”