Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Stubby

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby Stubby » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:25 pm

I would love for Caroline to look Brooke straight in the eyes and tell her exactly what she is and snap her fingers. Then Brooke can go back and stay with the goofy nameless one.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:40 pm

Quote Stubby: I would love for Caroline to look Brooke straight in the eyes and tell her exactly what she is and snap her fingers. Then Brooke can go back and stay with the goofy nameless one.

The goofy nameless one is probably in tehab in Milan boinling brothers. Brooke can most definitely join her there. They have so much in common ;)

Liam always said that the goofy nameless one would turn to drugs when she couldn't handle adversity in her life. I am sure she is hopped up on all kinds of illegal drugs in Europe.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:44 pm

She still c,ant believe Ridge doesn,t want her. She is a has been.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:58 pm

Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote Stubby: I would love for Caroline to look Brooke straight in the eyes and tell her exactly what she is and snap her fingers. Then Brooke can go back and stay with the goofy nameless one.

The goofy nameless one is probably in tehab in Milan boinling brothers. Brooke can most definitely join her there. They have so much in common ;)

Liam always said that the goofy nameless one would turn to drugs when she couldn't handle adversity in her life. I am sure she is hopped up on all kinds of illegal drugs in Europe.

Anything the nameless one does, banging brothers with in minutes of each other is gross then the illegal drugs, keep her in Milan just so nobody else gets hurt mentally or physically. She is not wanted or needed.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Quote flocon123: She still c,ant believe Ridge doesn,t want her. She is a has been.

I think Ridge got tired of sharing.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:33 pm

Quote Stubby:
Quote flocon123: She still c,ant believe Ridge doesn,t want her. She is a has been.

I think Ridge got tired of sharing.

I think all men on the show got tired of her!

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:22 pm

She really disgusts me!

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:21 pm

Why does the old tramp feel the need to act like the Spanish Inquisition on Ridge's love life? He owes he absolutely no explanation about how HIS young and beautiful wife got pregnant.

Someone needs to take Brooke out to pasture. Seeing her just makes me go BLECK!

jade17

Postby jade17 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:50 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:Why does the old tramp feel the need to act like the Spanish Inquisition on Ridge's love life? He owes he absolutely no explanation about how HIS young and beautiful wife got pregnant.

Someone needs to take Brooke out to pasture. Seeing her just makes me go BLECK!

I agree! She gets more pathetic every time I see her on the show. What is Ridge supposed to do, tell her every time he has sex with HIS WIFE? She is such a hypocrite, she forgets how many times she has lied.

SteffyistheBEST

Postby SteffyistheBEST » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Brooke is a busy body, nosy disgusting human being. She really serves no purpose on the show anymore. I vote they ship her to Milan to go be with junior twit.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”