Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
flocon123

Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Postby flocon123 » Wed May 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Still protecting her spoiled brat!

jade17

Postby jade17 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:42 pm

UGGH!!!! Why is she back on the show! Such a waste of airtime

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Yup flocon, she sure is still protecting Ricky boy.... omgosh a compliment toward Ridge from Quinn was awesome... that folks are generally happier and enjoying work the whole thing about it's a better creative environment! Absolutely loved it - and looks like now she's back to wanting to get her claws into Ridge again... ~) i couldn't believe she went to Caroline... loved how Caroline mocked her 'you could get Ridge back just like that (snap)'... HAHA even Brook didn't know how to respond to that though I think she wanted to snap back - looks like Brook's covert mission is get Ridge back. I would love for Taylor to come back and ensure Brook is bumped back to her house or better yet Paris!

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:48 am

I loved it too bnb fan!

When Caroline snapped her fingers and said sarcastically "You could have him back like that". Yeah..Brooke looked like a total loser.

I hate seeing that old, nasty mess on this show. And worse seeing her scheme and manipulate.

She didnt want Caroline with Thomas when she first got to FC because she wanted her with nasty bully Rick. But now that has run its course she NEEDS Caroline to be with Thomas so she can be with Ridge.

Caroline isnt some chess piece she can move around at will. WTF.

I hope Bell doesn't give into KKL's demands and have a BRIDGE reunion.

And if BRIDGE does reunite, I hope Ridge treats her like crap and continues to be arrogant towards her. I just love how this nuRidge talks to Brooke like she ain't BLEEP :-)

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:55 pm

I'm so sick of that old tramp sniffing around after men or sticking her nose in other women's love lives! I wish she would just retire and move back to Milan. Brooke is old news. I am sooooo tired of her!!

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:18 pm

It's amazing how things sound smarmy when they come from Brooke, when she said how Caroline's wearing something silky, slinky it made my skin crawl!

jade17

Postby jade17 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Could this ole SFTV be more obvious? The way she "reminded" Caroline that she & Thomas used to be a couple, then about tripped trying to run and find Thomas? Pathetic devious POS!

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Quote Valentine14: It's amazing how things sound smarmy when they come from Brooke, when she said how Caroline's wearing something silky, slinky it made my skin crawl!

I know right! It was so vomit inducing.

And when she said even though Taylor and her fought over Ridge for years and she knew she would be the one to won in the end...I tasted throw up in my mouth. She is sickening.

No remorse at all the families she purposely destroyed with her scheming and being an incetuous ho.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Totally sucks she's creeping back on to the screen inch by inch more and minute by minute... ~) *) %(

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:37 pm

Quote LoganH8tr: I loved it too bnb fan!

When Caroline snapped her fingers and said sarcastically "You could have him back like that". Yeah..Brooke looked like a total loser.

I hate seeing that old, nasty mess on this show. And worse seeing her scheme and manipulate.

She didnt want Caroline with Thomas when she first got to FC because she wanted her with nasty bully Rick. But now that has run its course she NEEDS Caroline to be with Thomas so she can be with Ridge.

Caroline isnt some chess piece she can move around at will. WTF.

I hope Bell doesn't give into KKL's demands and have a BRIDGE reunion.

And if BRIDGE does reunite, I hope Ridge treats her like crap and continues to be arrogant towards her. I just love how this nuRidge talks to Brooke like she ain't BLEEP :-)

Yeah but now Ridge is starting to loosen up on Brook ~) today's episode he actually was listening to her crap *) I hate seeing where this is going... I do hope to see Caroline vs Brook and Caroline one upping Brook - so over the same valley crap spew out of Brook multiple decades in a row 8)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”