Will Brooke and Ridge break-up over this?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Gator77

Re: Will Brooke and Ridge break-up over this?

Postby Gator77 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:12 am

Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote Kat232: I think this could go one of two ways. They'll work through after Ridge has his hissy fit, or since Bridget has fudged things up with Nick......

I think Bridge is like watching paint dry, I would like to see her reunite with Nick, it's the closest I've ever come to liking her.

Same here, somehow she's really less dumb with Nick. I almost like her with him but really dislike her with ridge. She loses her marbles when she's around Ridge.
bridge is the most boring couple, I FF through their nauseating scenes.
Taylor was a stupid doctor for not noticing Ridge drugged himself but she atill has a flimsy excuse: Physicians are not suppose to diagnose family members because they're too close to the problem but what is Bwooker's excuse for having sex in public at her own daughter's grad party???? Worse what's her excuse (Besides being a complete moron) for not checking to make sure she was giving it up to the right person? That's neither here not there too,impressionable the worst offense is doing it in public in a house full of teens that she was suppose to be supervising. Despicable behavior really.
Oliver and Nick will both be picking up the pieces with Bwooker, her dilemma is so many men to bed so little time.

Yeah! I am a Brooke fan and that is what makes this hard for me! In a place where a teen could have found them.
But I still love her :-)

DawnsRainbow

Re: Will Brooke and Ridge break-up over this?

Postby DawnsRainbow » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 am

Quote Gator77:
Quote DawnsRainbow:
Quote Kat232: I think this could go one of two ways. They'll work through after Ridge has his hissy fit, or since Bridget has fudged things up with Nick......

I think Bridge is like watching paint dry, I would like to see her reunite with Nick, it's the closest I've ever come to liking her.

Same here, somehow she's really less dumb with Nick. I almost like her with him but really dislike her with ridge. She loses her marbles when she's around Ridge.
bridge is the most boring couple, I FF through their nauseating scenes.
Taylor was a stupid doctor for not noticing Ridge drugged himself but she atill has a flimsy excuse: Physicians are not suppose to diagnose family members because they're too close to the problem but what is Bwooker's excuse for having sex in public at her own daughter's grad party???? Worse what's her excuse (Besides being a complete moron) for not checking to make sure she was giving it up to the right person? That's neither here not there too,impressionable the worst offense is doing it in public in a house full of teens that she was suppose to be supervising. Despicable behavior really.
Oliver and Nick will both be picking up the pieces with Bwooker, her dilemma is so many men to bed so little time.

Yeah! I am a Brooke fan and that is what makes this hard for me! In a place where a teen could have found them.
But I still love her :-)

That's the spirit, roll with the punches. Good for you. Bravo. Life's too short. lolollll :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”