Will Brooke and Ridge break-up over this?

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
DawnsRainbow

Re: Will Brooke and Ridge break-up over this?

Postby DawnsRainbow » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:38 pm

Quote lunagumby: Silo ITA. If anyone can reign Brooke in, its Nick. It made me sick when they busted Brooke and Nick up. Not a Brooke fan, but to me, she was much more tolerable with Nick.

I liked Brooke better with Nick too. He kind of reigns her in and she is lighter and happier and more likable.

SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M

Postby SamuraiJediSentinelLord_M » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 am

this should break them up and ridge should apologize to steffy for not believing her

Vixie

Postby Vixie » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am

My guess is...Brooke will become pregnant. 8)

Ridge will find out and dump her for who knows how long this time... ?)

It will be a big blowout over whose baby it is, of course it will be oliver's.

Oliver will realize he wants to be the father. ~)

Brooke will fall for him. :~

Hope gets the short end of the stick.

De ja vu. But I still love it! :))

This is all just a guess from watching the show on and off for years...I'm not sure if she had surgery after she had RJ or not, does anybody know?

In the long run, they will get back together again; they always do. lol

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:46 am

Ridge and Taylor and Ridge and Bwooker, they always get back together. Each will have her turn. lolololll.
Ridge is such an inconsequential pimp. lolollll

Akira

Postby Akira » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:48 am

He should be able to forgive her. After all he slept with Taylor and voluntarily went over to Taylor's house. Sure she might have drugged him to get him into bed, but he still knowingly went to her.

At least Brooke thought she was doing the deed with Ridger, her husband. She had no idea it was Ollie.

Gator77

Postby Gator77 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 am

Sooo true! He should be able to forgive her but he won't for a while, probably,,,,
"Oh Logan" "What would I do without you?" LOL

madie8947

Postby madie8947 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 am

the way this show usually goes her and ridge will prob end up breakin up again.then we'll have go through the whole watching them get back together,that s/l is gettin boring break them up or keep them together for good this time.ppl feel sorry for brooke this isn't the first time shes slept with a daughters bf.

Kat232

Postby Kat232 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:26 am

Quote Akira: He should be able to forgive her. After all he slept with Taylor and voluntarily went over to Taylor's house. Sure she might have drugged him to get him into bed, but he still knowingly went to her.

At least Brooke thought she was doing the deed with Ridger, her husband. She had no idea it was Ollie.

~) She didn't drug him, he went in her purse and drugged himself, she was just the idiot DOCTOR who couldn't tell the difference, just as Brooke was the idiot WIFE who couldn't tell she wasn't having sex with a man she's been sleeping with on and off for over 20 years.

Kat232

Postby Kat232 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:31 am

I think this could go one of two ways. They'll work through after Ridge has his hissy fit, or since Bridget has fudged things up with Nick......

I think Bridge is like watching paint dry, I would like to see her reunite with Nick, it's the closest I've ever come to liking her.

DawnsRainbow

Postby DawnsRainbow » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 am

Quote Kat232: I think this could go one of two ways. They'll work through after Ridge has his hissy fit, or since Bridget has fudged things up with Nick......

I think Bridge is like watching paint dry, I would like to see her reunite with Nick, it's the closest I've ever come to liking her.

Same here, somehow she's really less dumb with Nick. I almost like her with him but really dislike her with Ridge. She loses ALL her marbles (Or whatever little marbles she has) when she's around Ridge.
bridge is the most boring couple, I FF through their nauseating scenes.
Taylor was a stupid doctor for not noticing Ridge drugged himself but she atill has a flimsy excuse: Physicians are not suppose to diagnose family members because they're too close to the problem but what is Bwooker's excuse for having sex in public at her own daughter's grad party???? Worse what's her excuse (Besides being a complete moron) for not checking to make sure she was giving it up to the right person? That's neither here not there too,impressionable the worst offense is doing it in public in a house full of teens that she was suppose to be supervising. Despicable behavior really.
Oliver and Nick will both be picking up the pieces with Bwooker, her dilemma is so many men to bed so little time.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”