I'm Going To Throw Up!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!

Re: I'm Going To Throw Up!

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:50 pm

Quote Touched:
Quote Tripin47:
Quote Touched:
Quote Tripin47: She is seducing her husband..... this is how Brooke controls Ridge, throw on teddy and open her legs in public places... He's turned on, brain off, Brooke tells him what to do and he does it....

Brooke knows exactly what she's doing, she knows how much pull her sex has with Ridge and is uses it regularly.

Not that I love Bridge, but they are...what's that legal term...you know...the one people use when they civilly contract to be together...starts with an m....you even have to have a license to prove status...handy in income taxes...M A R R I E D! Most married people have sex! Gosh, I hope I'm not surprising anybody here! It's been happening ever since marriage was instituted! It's written about...you know...Frankie sings about it...Love and marriage...Love and marriage...go together...

Why do people post like it's a nasty thing to do when a couple is married? I don't hear people say...Oh Taylor, you're not married, that's a nasty thing to do! Is sex out of marriage, the proper thing? When did that happen?

Just because a MARRIED couple works together, doesn't automatically means the CEO's office turns into a BEDROOM. It's a place of WORK, what they're doing is there PRIVATE buisness to be conducted in the privacy of their OWN home.

Some of us are just plain sic to death of watching Brooke lead Ridge around by his penis simply because she can. Their sex session is nothing more than a stragetic tactic on Brooke's part. Ridge never gets as much sex as he does until Brooke needs him to do her bidding... WHERE was all this loving married couple having sex when she was sucking on Nick's face???? When Ridge was happily at home waiting on Brooke to show up, where was Brooke? Don't you think Ridge deserves the same kind of sexual attention that Brooke is leashing out now, back THEN?

It's so olllllddddd already, we ALL know Brooke can make Ridge do WHATEVER she wants as long as she give him his doggie treat afterwards...can we PLEASE see somethig NEW

She is seducing her husband..... this is how Brooke controls Ridge, throw on teddy and open her legs in public places... He's turned on, brain off, Brooke tells him what to do and he does it....

Brooke knows exactly what she's doing, she knows how much pull her sex has with Ridge and is uses it regularly.

This would be how my comment got started. Not to do with the office. And it is because it's Bridge that all these obscene comments about marital sex come about!

Yes, they could wait till they got home, but a quarter of the workforce does it, so it's not out of the regular. As for Stephanie, any mother in their right mind, would not hang around to have a conversation with her naked son and his wife, unless she's trying to live vicariously!

This is what gets me, Stephanie is the one conducting herself appropiately in the workplace, yet she's being attacked. Personally, speaking I've never walked in a CEO's office or any office for that matter and naked people are laying on the couch...sorry...never happened. Everyone in that office is at WORK, conduct yourself as such and no problem.

holysmokes06

Postby holysmokes06 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:55 pm

You know, I used to work for a company where the boss had this fantastic huge office with a fireplace and the whole nine yards, but he also had a bedroom through a concealed sliding door!!

And before you ask, NO, I don't have personal experience!! HA HA!

I was friends with his kids, and we used to go in on weekends and party!!!!!!!

Pixxel

Postby Pixxel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Quote Tripin47:
Quote Pixxel:
Quote Tripin47: She is seducing her husband..... this is how Brooke controls Ridge, throw on teddy and open her legs in public places... He's turned on, brain off, Brooke tells him what to do and he does it....

What public places are you talking about? As far as I am concerned, they were in the privacy of Ridge's office. Stephanie had no right to barge in like that. She does not own Ridge or does she?

Even worst, for her to sit there and have a conversation while taking in that stench. Makes me want to puke.

I wish Stephanie knew Eric that well to sense when he had a need to be fulfilled. Maybe she can take a page from Brooke's book and learn the art of seduction but then again I have seen her tried that before and failed miserably. I guess the chemistry wasn't right back then.

Oh boy! Bridge - were they hot or what! Love it, love it. Understand the hugh difference between Bridge and Tridge? Absolutely no comparison here.

Workplace, public place...executives walk in and out of each other's office all day long, it's called handling BUSINESS.... Steamroom, PUBLIC place, evlators, public place...... The entire world isn't Brooke's sexual playground to romp in. These people are trying to conduct BUSINESS if Ridge and Brooke want to spend the day screwing each other, take a personal day and take ya'll azz to the house.

Stephanie KNOCKED and entered an executive office, more than in her right in the WORKPLACE....If anyone should be humilited, embrassed or is just plain wrong, it's the dumb azz getting naked in the MIDDLE of the day, in a public work place.

Do you work for a company or do you know someone who does? If so, do you know what the executives are doing in the privacy of their offices, steam rooms etc.? When those “Do Not Disturb” signs are on the door or the admins are instructed not to disturb – you know, no calls, no appointments, no interruptions etc. and the spouse or suspected girlfriend/boyfriend is in the office. Wonder what they are in there doing. My suggestion is to burst the door and interrupt and see if you are invited to sit and chat. NOT. What’s the DONALD favorite phase – You Are Fired!

Well, it is highly unusual for execs to walk into each other's offices like that. The protocol is to go through the secretary but not Queen Bee - she bullies her way in Ridge's life because she owns him and everything connected to him. Although, I was shocked to actually hear her say to Ridge that she was glad he is married.

On second thoughts, I wonder if that sneaky Pam was the one that told her sister that Bridge has been pretty quiet in Ridge's office. And nosey Queen Bee had to burst in to get her fix because I still haven’t quite figured out why she was there in the first place.

holysmokes06

Postby holysmokes06 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:02 pm

BUT, I beg to differ on the throw up issue.... I wanted to throw up when Ridgie asked if Brooke was "ready for round two"! Now THAT'S nauseating! :) :)

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 pm

I know this, executives tap and walk closed offices all the time especially if there's no do not disturb or an admin out front stating he's unavialable. But this isn't the case at FC, the doors are usually unlocked, it's during working hours not afterwards...surely there's a chance someone conducting business matters will walk in your office before the day is out.

The point is, you're suppose to be this best thing since slice bread to the corporation world, yet the majority of YOUR is spent naked straddled across a desk, or couch, or bench in the steam room....No wonder the men can't run FC without Brooke, where else would that work off the pent up energy.

Pixxel

Postby Pixxel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Quote Tripin47: I know this, executives tap and walk closed offices all the time especially if there's no do not disturb or an admin out front stating he's unavialable. But this isn't the case at FC, the doors are usually unlocked, it's during working hours not afterwards...surely there's a chance someone conducting business matters will walk in your office before the day is out.

The point is, you're suppose to be this best thing since slice bread to the corporation world, yet the majority of YOUR is spent naked straddled across a desk, or couch, or bench in the steam room....No wonder the men can't run FC without Brooke, where else would that work off the pent up energy.

Ridge does have an admin out there but she is useless as far as Queen Bee is concerned. When she knocked the door, she did not wait for an answer, she just barged in. Why did Stephanie do that because she thinks she owns Ridge? Queen Bee needs to stop and I am glad that Bridge weren't fazed by her presence. In fact, as soon as she left, they just continued where they left off. Too funny, way too funny.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Quote Pixxel:
Quote Tripin47: I know this, executives tap and walk closed offices all the time especially if there's no do not disturb or an admin out front stating he's unavialable. But this isn't the case at FC, the doors are usually unlocked, it's during working hours not afterwards...surely there's a chance someone conducting business matters will walk in your office before the day is out.

Ridge does have an admin out there but she is useless as far as Queen Bee is concerned. When she knocked the door, she did not wait for an answer, she just barged in. Why did Stephanie do that because she thinks she owns Ridge? Queen Bee needs to stop and I am glad that Bridge weren't fazed by her presence. In fact, as soon as she left, they just continued where they left off. Too funny, way too funny.

There are other people in the world besides Brooke and her sex drive. The work place was estblished long before Brooke started giving it up. And just because she chooses to give it up in the workplace, doesn't mean everyone else in the work place has to conform to her ways. Afterall, she is only human and not a God.

noitalls

Postby noitalls » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Quote Tripin47:
Quote Pixxel:

There are other people in the world besides Brooke and her sex drive. The work place was estblished long before Brooke started giving it up. And just because she chooses to give it up in the workplace, doesn't mean everyone else in the work place has to conform to her ways. Afterall, she is only human and not a God.

....not a goddess :)

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Oppssss, sorry....thanks! :D

Pixxel

Postby Pixxel » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Quote Tripin47:
Quote Pixxel:

ok! maybe not a sex goddess but a sex kitten. ha! ha!

By the way, Tripin47, I hope you are not thinking that I am picking on you. I really respect and appreciate the fact that even though we differ in opinions, you disagree in a respectable manner. It is nice trading barbs with you. :-) :-)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”