Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
ms.911

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby ms.911 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm

IM NOT A BROOKE FAN, SO GOOD BYE BROOKE. SHE IS FREE TO SLEEP WITH KATTIE HUSBAND, YOU KNOW SHE WANTS TO AND WILL. BROOKE LOVES POWER, AND THE ONLY POWER SHE HAVE IS BETWEEN HER LEGS. YOU CAN CHANGE A --- INTO A HOUSE WIFE. OH DONNA IS LOOKING FOR A NEW BRAN OF HONEY FOR KATTIE HUSBAND.SHE'S CUTTING OUT COUPONS NOW, TIMES WILL BE GETTING HARDED FOR HER, SINCE STEFFNIE IS COMING HOME. BROOKE, AND DONNA LIKE THE SONG SAY'S TO THE LEFT,TO THE LEFT.

JGL24

Postby JGL24 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Hey Vicc! Glad you like it-It seems we have more than UGA in common-Hope our girl, Brooke, won't be suffering too long!!

silo

Postby silo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Hello Brookies. I am here to support our girl, I am sure she´ll bounce back as she always does!

Was I the only one who almost cried when I saw her and Nick together at the hospital? God I miss Bricky :-)

nannacarmen

Postby nannacarmen » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Hello to all of you.
I am so glad i started this thread i'm surprised how many of Brooke's fans turned up and that's the reason i started this thread.
There are a couple of unwanted posts but who cares, i know now there are plenty of us BROOKIES (as we are called).

JGL24

Postby JGL24 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Silo-I know what you mean-I miss them together too-who knows what the future may bring :)

Nanna-thanks for starting this thread-it brought out alot of proud "BROOKIES" including me-didn't go over so well with others though-HaHa-to each his own :D

hookedonmick

Postby hookedonmick » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Quote silo: Hello Brookies. I am here to support our girl, I am sure she´ll bounce back as she always does!

Was I the only one who almost cried when I saw her and Nick together at the hospital? God I miss Bricky :-)

I have said it on other posts but I loved Bricky. They had more passion, compassion and chemistry than any other couple on this soap. I always wanted Brooke with Ridge until Nick. He loved her and they would have made it if it weren't for Stephanie luring her back in when Ridge had his heart attack.

JGL24

Postby JGL24 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Quote hookedonmick:
Quote silo: Hello Brookies. I am here to support our girl, I am sure she´ll bounce back as she always does!

I have said it on other posts but I loved Bricky. They had more passion, compassion and chemistry than any other couple on this soap. I always wanted Brooke with Ridge until Nick. He loved her and they would have made it if it weren't for Stephanie luring her back in when Ridge had his heart attack.

So true-Brooke was at her best when she was with Nick to me-
it seems it is always about Ridge and what he wants when Brooke is with him-he is such a needy Mommy's Boy!!

nannacarmen

Postby nannacarmen » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Quote JGL24: Silo-I know what you mean-I miss them together too-who knows what the future may bring :)

Nanna-thanks for starting this thread-it brought out alot of proud "BROOKIES" including me-didn't go over so well with others though-HaHa-to each his own :D

Thanks JGL24 but i was critisized for starting this thread.I did not mean to start a battle with this thread i just wanted to see how many Brookies are still on this board and i see there are plenty.

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Nanna...please don't let that get to you. As they've stated you can start any kind of thread on this board, because it's a public board. If they have a problem with your thread, they don't have to post on it, it's just that simple.

Don't sweat it, you have soo many supporters and well wishers on this post. Focus on the positive!!

JGL24

Postby JGL24 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Quote nannacarmen:
Quote JGL24: Silo-I know what you mean-I miss them together too-who knows what the future may bring :)

Thanks JGL24 but i was critisized for starting this thread.I did not mean to start a battle with this thread i just wanted to see how many Brookies are still on this board and i see there are plenty.

Nanna-I am sure most posters understand that, but others just thrive on contraversy no matter what you do or say-all that just wears me out-you are a very polite poster-don't let it get you down-All of us BROOKIES appreciate you-have a good evening!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”