Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dxdobson

Re: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Postby dxdobson » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi Brooke fans!
So does Ridge truly love Brooke?
I believe he does but here is what I hope - I want Ridge to come clean about what has happened and for him to tell Brooke that he doesn't love Quinn or want Quinn but something happened it didn't go past a kiss but it happened more than once.
I want him to tell her all he wants is her. This is not about RJ or anyone but her. Let her think on it a few months- then she tells him she can forgive him because he had forgiven her.
As a long time Brooke fan - This Quinn-Ridge thing is really irritating! I hope they don't get Brooke with Bill.
Or if they do I hope ridge is miserable because they all decide to not tell eric as both Quinn and Ridge realize they don't want each other!
LOL! Had to get that out! :lol:

Caza

Postby Caza » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:08 am

dxdobson wrote:Hi Brooke fans!
So does Ridge truly love Brooke?
I believe he does but here is what I hope - I want Ridge to come clean about what has happened and for him to tell Brooke that he doesn't love Quinn or want Quinn but something happened it didn't go past a kiss but it happened more than once.
I want him to tell her all he wants is her. This is not about RJ or anyone but her. Let her think on it a few months- then she tells him she can forgive him because he had forgiven her.
As a long time Brooke fan - This Quinn-Ridge thing is really irritating! I hope they don't get Brooke with Bill.
Or if they do I hope ridge is miserable because they all decide to not tell eric as both Quinn and Ridge realize they don't want each other!
LOL! Had to get that out! :lol:

Hi dxdobson
I personally don't care how Ridge feels. I don't want Brooke with him as he never stays loyal once he has her anyway. I personally would love to see Bill and Brooke together their personalities match better and I would like to see if it can work with them.

Aprediction

Postby Aprediction » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:25 am

I have not made peace with how Ridge constantly has proven time and time again that he is not worthy of Brooke. Like Quinn, I believe that Ridge needs therapy. With this being said, I do love Bridge together! I just want to see Ridge finally treat Brooke with love and respect. After all, Bridge IMO, should be the power couple at the head of the Forrester family!

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Aprediction wrote:I have not made peace with how Ridge constantly has proven time and time again that he is not worthy of Brooke. Like Quinn, I believe that Ridge needs therapy. With this being said, I do love Bridge together! I just want to see Ridge finally treat Brooke with love and respect. After all, Bridge IMO, should be the power couple at the head of the Forrester family!

Yes I agree! I am mad at Ridge but I want Bridge as the powercouple.
I just don't think Bell will have Bill be the man over Ridge. But maybe. I know Brooke will be the main character just like Erica on AMC, Nikki on YR and Vickie on OLTL.
Quinn will never be top at BB.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”