Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LucyT

Re: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Postby LucyT » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Seems like many of my favorite posters have moved on. I haven't been around at all. Thought I would check in .I feel so bad for Brooke wish she could fake a heart attack and ruin lives like Katie .

Carol1987

Postby Carol1987 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:16 am

LucyT wrote:Seems like many of my favorite posters have moved on. I haven't been around at all. Thought I would check in .I feel so bad for Brooke wish she could fake a heart attack and ruin lives like Katie .

Hi Lucy
I know I just check in and put a comment now and then as well. ITA Brooke should just tell Katie and say "at least I let you get married, more than you allowed me to do"....LOL :lol:

Storm288

Postby Storm288 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:35 am

Brooke is back in the thick of things again. About time! She looks great in that pink dress today. Not happy with Brill 2.0 as I didn't like the 1st time around. Like her friendship with Eric. Hope she is not falling for Ridge again.

What would she do about Bill's proposal? Decisions, decisions! As long as the sl keeps Brooke front and centre, I'm happy! :D

happens

Postby happens » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:39 am

Storm288 wrote:Brooke is back in the thick of things again. About time! She looks great in that pink dress today. Not happy with Brill 2.0 as I didn't like the 1st time around. Like her friendship with Eric. Hope she is not falling for Ridge again.

What would she do about Bill's proposal? Decisions, decisions! As long as the sl keeps Brooke front and centre, I'm happy! :D

I'm not sure which, if either of the two men I want her with. Ridge has treated her like crap way too many times but he's always been her unforgettable destiny. Bill on the other hand has loved her and always put her first. I can't stand Ridge, and I don't like Bill anymore either. Who do you want her with?

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:33 am

I have come back the board calmed down from the Brooke bashing.

Storm288

Postby Storm288 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:09 pm

happens wrote:
Storm288 wrote:Brooke is back in the thick of things again. About time! She looks great in that pink dress today. Not happy with Brill 2.0 as I didn't like the 1st time around. Like her friendship with Eric. Hope she is not falling for Ridge again.

I'm not sure which, if either of the two men I want her with. Ridge has treated her like crap way too many times but he's always been her unforgettable destiny. Bill on the other hand has loved her and always put her first. I can't stand Ridge, and I don't like Bill anymore either. Who do you want her with?

Hi Happens...just want to let you know that I've been enjoying your posts while I didn't feel like posting. I miss reading Brooke fans like Grandma Rose and others. This thread used to be such a nice place for Brooke fans to visit.

I'm not sure who I want Brooke to be with. Ridge has been an ass to her since he came back from Paris. He has been nice to her lately but I feel it is only because he broke things off with Caroline and needs someone to lean on. I think she has given him enough chances. I do think Bill really loves her but I hate how he thinks it is okay keep her as a side piece in the napping room while staying married to Katie. It is so disrespectful. But the fact that he is willing to give her the 12.5% showed me how much he wants her. But that's not okay either...he is bribing her with the shares.

What I really want is for her to be a strong and successful woman on her own terms and has a man who loves her by her side.

mountainmagic

Postby mountainmagic » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:39 am

Brookies! :D :D :D :D :)

So good to see some posters! Stormy!! Lucy! Happens! HopeFan! And all!

Good to see Brooke! I like her friendship with Ridge currently and their vow to always have each others backs. How nice. I thought for a while we would see Brooke and Eric again, it was a sweet and tender flirtation, but I guess Brooke has let that ship sail. What happened to her moving in the mansion to be by the grandkids? Anyway.

Why does she let Katie walk all over her, when she isn't exactly innocent, and Brill where only a flirtation for 2 secs , not 'all along' like Katie is putting it. Seems like an immediate rewrite. Katie WAS being a paranoid slosh for no reason at all for a looooong time!

oh well.

Corporate take over sounds good.

Brooke actually hasn't been with a man in awhile, although Katie says Brooke always needs a man. Huh. More inaccurate finger pointing.

Hey, I just noticed we are almost to 17,000 posts!

Storm288

Postby Storm288 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:18 am

Hey, MM....good to see you!

I think her guilt is making Brooke being soft on Katie.

I like how Ridge gets jealous that his Logan may really be in love with Bill.

Eric asked her to move in. Maybe he was hoping to restart their romance. But Brooke only sees him as a dear friend. I like their friendship.

It is great to see Brooke being front and centre again. She is not the pretty sexy young woman when the show started, but she is still a beautiful woman! Not hard to believe that both Ridge and Bill wants her....... :)

soapangel13

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby soapangel13 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:28 am

grandmarose wrote:I am still her NannaCarmen. I still enjoy posting ,it does sometimes gets a tad aggressive, but there so many nice posters and I enjoy it. :) I just look for the silver lining, it always shines through.
I am a new brooke fan here i like her and bill gives us a break form the quinn drama

1HippieChick

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby 1HippieChick » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:26 pm

nannacarmen wrote:I was just wondering how many of Brooke's fans are still on this board,i am curious how many are left.

No bash zone. Sanctioned by Addy.

Brooke forever and always.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”