Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BoldMama

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby BoldMama » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:12 am

Good morning Brookies!!! Vicc, it's really good to see that your back. You were missed. Hello, Grandmarose, shorty, Ginger2, AnnLiz. Have a great day everyone. ;)

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 am

Good morning, everyone, some of you are early birds, good to see you all.

AnnLizMat...not going to leave Mathew out anymore since I read about your screen name! Snoopy just keeps coming in first with a big red heart and now with shamrocks!! He simply will not leave me alone...I love your picture,even if it does not stay it was great seeing "you" and lucious and Betcha!

vicc again, great to see you back, I have a Grand Jeep Cherokee and do not care to have another. So many to choose from now days, I would never have anything but an SUV but I live out in the country and it will take more of these roads than a car. What I really want is a King Ranch Ford pick up but then again I also want to eat and wear clothes and could not afford either if I bought one nor the gas to run it!! Good luck on finding just what you want..

Each one have a lovely day and do only fun things!! Loved the awards and especially Sandra, long time coming for that sweetie. And yahoo to Kathryn for winning and she even beat out her ex-husband...way to go ladies!!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 am

Good morning :) all my deers, hope you have a great Monday morning full of love & laughter .Vicc, we have a Toyota Sienna mini van and we love it, fits eight and we can carry all the grandkids.

Ginger2

Postby Ginger2 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:17 am

Good Morning all! I'm off work today and headed to the hospital for my brother's surgery. Prayers are appreciated! It should be fairly routine, but I've worked in the medical field long enough to know that sometimes, they just don't go as planned. He let his health go and now he's pretty much a train wreck. ;( I'm determined to help him get back on track when this is all over. Please, people....take care of your health now so you'll be around to enjoy the good life later.

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 am

Ginger,
You and your brother will be in our prayers. My sister says, prayers going up, blessing coming down! Will pray for his doctors as well...and just know he will be fine.

I have only one brother left and my sisters and I stay on him to take care of himself, he is 75 and can run circles around a lot of people half his age!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 am

Ginger my prayers are with you and your family. May God watch over you brother and give his family strength. :)

nannacarmen

Postby nannacarmen » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Hello everyone
Its a beautiful Tuesday morning sunny and warm today.
Ginger
My prayers go to you and your family i hope everything goes well for your brother.
Love Peace and GOD BLESS.

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Good Morning Lovelies...hope you all are safe and sound...I am yet to see yesterday's show...will be seeing it in a bit!

Nanna...I am so glad that there is someone ahead of me to come in and say Good Morning to the herd, before I do! I was feeling pretty weird doing that especially when the others were getting ready for bed! ~)

Shorty! let me make it easy for you...you can just call me Ann for my mom or even because its part of my real name...Annet!!! :) That way you wouldnt be leaving out either of my kids! ;)

Ginger! I really hope that the surgery went well without any complications.

Grandmarose and BoldMama and the rest of the herd...HI! Now you can get back to bed...and sleep tight! ;)

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:48 am

Good morning,
I will indeed call you Ann, or ALM as I have in the past, better than what some people are calling us!! You and nanna are always here waiting on us in the morning and I love that. Hope that you and yours are doing well.

Pray that the rest of the herd are doing well and will have a fun day. My daughter and I are off for a day of togetherness, love it but we always end up so tired and usually broke! So blessed that both of my kids live nearby and that we do enjoy spending time with one another. We are suppose to be 80 today, which is about perfect and so welcomed after so much dreary weather the past few months.

As I have said before and will contiue boring you all with it, so happy you are all here and so loving and kind. I just simply love it and each one of you!! I know you asked about silo, Ann, have not seen her in a day or so. Hope that she and Ginger are both doing well..

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 am

Good Morning :) looks like we might have a sunny day and the fruit trees are blossoming . I love all the colors pinks, lavenders, whites, greens, it looks so lovely. Hi Shorty, have fun with your daughter! ALM, that sounds great and will included the kids. NannaCarmen, Ginger, Silo, BoldMama & everyone else have great day. Ginger I pray you & your brother a doing fine.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”