Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
shorty1943

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby shorty1943 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:21 am

Quote judy_bo_booty: No one even came close to thinking that nana.

Judy, sorry that you think that I would come on and just say something without it being true, we all lived thru that few days of many mean things being said. There were a few that gave nanna hell over starting a thread without going thru admin. Look the thread up by the name of this being a public board, do not remember the exact name and that might not be the thread where it was all done, but believe that was the name and it was all uncalled for.
Believe you even posted something on it about having to go thru admin, because I pulled the no bash one back up saying that you were right in what you said.

I do not want to bring any unhappiness or trouble on this thread, we all love it, feel good posting on it and it is the last thing that I want is to ruin it. grandmarose just said we come here to get a fresh breath of niceness, it does a body good and I do not want to bring trouble to that!! It has lasted so long because it is fun and we all have respect for one another.

silo

Postby silo » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 am

Quote lunagumby: Even though I am not a Brooke fan, this thread is for Brooke fans to discuss their favorite characters, Brooke and the Logans. I certainly don't like it when Taylor gets bashed, and appreciate my right to defend her. Some of the comments in this thread towards posters are rude. JMO

I don't necessarily think that because you like Brooke, you automatically like the Logans. I like Brooke and Donna, but I don't like Katie.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 am

Good morning my deers, stopped in for my daily dose of nice, Ginger hope you enjoy yourself at your daughters volleyball game. It is so much fun to watch grandkids doing activities. NannaCarmen, my granddaughter will be 10 on March 22 and she has already said she wants to come spend the night, go to dinner, and go shopping for clothes for her birthday gift. We started doing that last November for my oldest granddaughter who turned 14 and now they all want to have their special day. It is very special for us also. BoldMama it is also going to be kind of cool over here, I just hope we don't get a lot of rain so we can do some outdoor activities with the kids. Shorty I think we just all like each other and are having so much fun with this thread and I see nothing wrong with that so we should all just enjoy :)

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:10 am

Good morning, everyone!
Hope that each one of you are having a grand day and enjoying life. Ginger, I am like you, this is the first place I look, in order to start my day off good. So happy you are all in my corner. Have a fun weekend, be safe!!

billsboy

Postby billsboy » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Love to Brooke and KKL who brings Brooke to live several times per week! :) :) :) :) :)

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Quote shorty1943:
Quote judy_bo_booty: No one even came close to thinking that nana.

Judy, sorry that you think that I would come on and just say something without it being true, we all lived thru that few days of many mean things being said. There were a few that gave nanna hell over starting a thread without going thru admin. Look the thread up by the name of this being a public board, do not remember the exact name and that might not be the thread where it was all done, but believe that was the name and it was all uncalled for.
Believe you even posted something on it about having to go thru admin, because I pulled the no bash one back up saying that you were right in what you said.

I do not want to bring any unhappiness or trouble on this thread, we all love it, feel good posting on it and it is the last thing that I want is to ruin it. grandmarose just said we come here to get a fresh breath of niceness, it does a body good and I do not want to bring trouble to that!! It has lasted so long because it is fun and we all have respect for one another.

Some have respect for everyone, but I was bashed on this thread. Maybe that is why I was kind of shocked you would say this was such a great thread. But whatever.

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:54 pm

Good Morning Herd! Hope ALL had a great day out in the sun...my new day is starting out and before I get neck deep in work...just wanted to say a quick HI and this is the first place I too check in to see...whats happening with all my lovely Brookies! :)

So there you go...have a peaceful night and see you all laters...muaaaaaaaah!

nannacarmen

Postby nannacarmen » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:30 am

Hello my beauty, how are you today?
I was watching a movie this afternoon, it was The Towering Inferno and saw Susan Flannery in it. She was a real beauty in her days.
Anyway just poped in for a bit while i'm waiting for my son and the grandkids to come over.
Love and Peace to all of you. :)

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:36 am

Quote nannacarmen: Hello my beauty, how are you today?
I was watching a movie this afternoon, it was The Towering Inferno and saw Susan Flannery in it. She was a real beauty in her days.
Anyway just poped in for a bit while i'm waiting for my son and the grandkids to come over.

FYI, Susan Flannery is still a beauty. A beauty at all of her days. We should all be so lucky.

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:40 am

Quote judy_bo_booty:
Quote nannacarmen: Hello my beauty, how are you today?

FYI, Susan Flannery is still a beauty. A beauty at all of her days. We should all be so lucky.

There you go Judy...ITA, with you yet AGAIN! ;)

Nanna...I am good, hope the same with you! I am so annoyed that my profile pic wont go away, I had uploaded a new avatar, which I saw whole of yesterday and now my pic is back! >(

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”