Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
shorty1943

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby shorty1943 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 am

Good morning to all you wonderful people!!

AnnLiz, as I said on another thread earlier, I finally see your beautiful face and it makes me do the happy dance. Thought there for a moment that the picture fairies were playing a trick on me. Thanks for leaving it up for me. What a smile!!

There is a very small town about 40 miles from me and on each end of town there is a sign that says...This is God's Country....do not drive thru it like hell!!! Has been there most of my life, gets a smile from many people that see it driving thru..happy that you have places that make you happy, that is how I feel about my Texas, love everything about it!!

Everyone have a beautiful day and be happy!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:14 am

Good morning my Brookies & NonBrookies :) AnnLiz I was reading that Kerala was named one of the ten paradises in the world and the pictures showed a very lovely country. Shorty, I love "don't drive thru it like hell". We live a few hours from Yosemite National Park and it is gorgeous. I do most of my reading on the internet and it is fun visiting so many beautiful places.

Kat232

Postby Kat232 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:35 pm

ITA shorty! AnnLiz what a lovely picture of you :)
hope everyone is having a great day!

hey grandma how's things?

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Hi Kat, I miss you, I see your post once in a while and it always brings a smile to my face. It is raining again, it was beautiful for a couple of hours sunny and wind blowing, but then the clouds came. I love a blustery day or a Kite flying day as I call it, but today was a little too wet. :)

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 am

Good Afternoon...being our weekend I slept in!!! ;)

Shorty/Vicc/Kat and all the others...thank you for your lovely compliments...what can I say except that I am so overwhelmed!!! :) Shorty! I cant take credit for that smile...my mom passed it on to me and boy! am I glad that she did...because now everyone tells me that I look exactly like her and thats the BEST compliment I can ever ask for now...since she is no more!

I am so glad that there are a few threads on this board where we can come and be ourselves and not worry about defending our girl!!! ;)Honestly, now I prefer these to getting out in the battle field! Have a good weekend People and see you on Sat when my week starts and your weekend starts (what a weird world)!?!

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 am

Good morning all my Brookies & NonBrookies and Good Afternoon AnnLiz :) wishing everyone a great day. Take care of yourselves and enjoy life go out and smell the roses.

Daffanyrose

Postby Daffanyrose » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:13 am

I am...Love me some Brooke.Wish she would dump Ridge

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:04 am

Good evening my Brookies & nonBrookies, hope you had a lovely day. The rain finally stopped for a while and we had sunshine and the snow capped mountains were picture perfect. Our son made us some twice baked potatoes that were out of this world with cheese & bacon. He spoils us & I love it. Going to have a cup of coffee with hubby and then watch the Mentalist. Isn't Simon just to die for as my daughter would say. Have a great nite, keep warm & cozy, snuggle up, and May God Bless. :)

nannacarmen

Postby nannacarmen » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 am

Hello my beautiful friends

I just want to say hi to all of you and to tell AnnLizMat how beautifull she is. I just love that smile on your face. :)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello my Brookies, just stopped in to say good evening to all my deers and to get a fresh breath of niceness, it does a body good. Loved today's scene where Brooke was once again being a caring mother to Steffie instead of vindictive like them. Loved the interaction between husband & wife, the calm before the storm, because Steffie has some wicked plans.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”