Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
AnnLizMat

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby AnnLizMat » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:58 am

Quote lunagumby: Come on Judy, Ginger and Holysmokes-Give each other a big hug! You do have something in common you know, you all love B&B and this board! Hugs to all.

I totally second that! :)

Pixxel

Postby Pixxel » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:51 am

Quote holysmokes06: What the hell? For God's sake, can't anybody disagree without getting called names? Snippy, snarky, personally hateful comments, what is wrong with you? Seriously? This is a stupid soap opera!

And yeah, Ginger, I'm actually speaking to you. The first day I posted, somebody named Vicc attacked me like ugly on an ape, and you piled on. Not just disagreeing about the show, or the characters, but attacking ME personally, whom you do not even know! Why can't you just disagree, defend your favorite character, and let it go?? You said such nasty insulting sh*t about me, on several threads, and I never responded, because I thought maybe you'd shut your mouth.

This personal crap has chased some of the best posters off this board, and YES, everybody is to blame! EVERYBODY!

For God's sake GROW UP!!! And DON'T jump on the board and start pointing fingers with "what about her??" crap! Just let it go!!

*And by the way, if you had ANY knowledge of website design, YOU'D know how to tell who pressed the "bad post" button too. In the future, know who you're making fun of.

I am sorry but I have to defend Vicc, she never attacks. She is one of the few posters on this board who really understands the s/l's and its characters. She simply states it as it is. Big fan of her posts!!! :-) :-) :-)

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 am

Hey! Pixxel...welcome to the herd, love your posts by the way! :)

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Quote AnnLizMat: Hey! Pixxel...welcome to the herd, love your posts by the way! :)

AnnLiz...Is this a picture of you?? If so, you are gorgeous!!

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Quote Pixxel:
Quote holysmokes06: What the hell? For God's sake, can't anybody disagree without getting called names? Snippy, snarky, personally hateful comments, what is wrong with you? Seriously? This is a stupid soap opera!

And yeah, Ginger, I'm actually speaking to you. The first day I posted, somebody named Vicc attacked me like ugly on an ape, and you piled on. Not just disagreeing about the show, or the characters, but attacking ME personally, whom you do not even know! Why can't you just disagree, defend your favorite character, and let it go?? You said such nasty insulting sh*t about me, on several threads, and I never responded, because I thought maybe you'd shut your mouth.

This personal crap has chased some of the best posters off this board, and YES, everybody is to blame! EVERYBODY!

For God's sake GROW UP!!! And DON'T jump on the board and start pointing fingers with "what about her??" crap! Just let it go!!

*And by the way, if you had ANY knowledge of website design, YOU'D know how to tell who pressed the "bad post" button too. In the future, know who you're making fun of.

I am sorry but I have to defend Vicc, she never attacks. She is one of the few posters on this board who really understands the s/l's and its characters. She simply states it as it is. Big fan of her posts!!! :-) :-) :-)

Hi Pixxel, welcome to the board. I've seen some of your posts and I like the way you think. I also agree with your take on Vicc. IMO she was just giving back a little of what she was given and some people didn't like it. I feel like this, please don't dish it out if you can't take it! Everyone is allowed their own opinions, that's the beauty of this board.

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Quote BoldMama:
Quote AnnLizMat: Hey! Pixxel...welcome to the herd, love your posts by the way! :)

Boldmama, I dont know what you can see...because I can still see only my old avatar of a jean and t-shirt kinda girl! Of course thats not me...its from the web...though I wish I had that kinda figure...all I can say is, I am getting there! ;)

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Quote AnnLizMat:
Quote BoldMama:

Boldmama, I dont know what you can see...because I can still see only my old avatar of a jean and t-shirt kinda girl! Of course thats not me...its from the web...though I wish I had that kinda figure...all I can say is, I am getting there! ;)

No, on my screen is a real picture of a woman. Your old avatar with the jeans and t-shirt is gone. It's a head shot and she's quite pretty, IMO.

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Quote BoldMama:
Quote AnnLizMat:
Quote BoldMama:

No, on my screen is a real picture of a woman. Your old avatar with the jeans and t-shirt is gone. It's a head shot and she's quite pretty, IMO.

Ok! thats me...all smiles and all! :) This is funny, because I can still see my old avatar! Did you ever guess I was Indian!?!

silo

Postby silo » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:56 pm

You are Indian?! I never guessed. But I can't see your picture.

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:19 pm

I cannot see it either and I told you to expect a Ridge fit from me!! I finally got Betcha's back, but still have the jeans one for you, Ann!! Maybe when I turn it off and on again....you will be right there!! Happy that you have it BoldMama....maybe silo and I will be next!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”