Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
judy_bo_booty

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby judy_bo_booty » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Quote Ginger2: Thanks.....I knew others felt the same way I did. ;)

I don't really care about your opinion of me. It makes no difference in my life.
If I see you bashing my fellow posters, I will join in defending them. I don't start on you. But I will comment on your garbage whenever I feel like it. Doesn't mean I am having a bad day. This board is no reflection on anything in real life, good or bad. IF it is for you, then I feel sorry for you.
Ginger, you started with me when I first started posting on here. I didn't go after you. So you can say whatever you want, we both know you can't stand me, and I could really care less.
Go back to defending your girl with all the nastiness you can muster up.

Kat232

Postby Kat232 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Quote AnnLizMat: Thats funny Boldmama because I kept thinking that I might be one of the three!!! ~) I have to agree that Ginger2 spoke my mind too!

You are definitely NOT one of the "3" in my humble opinion. You are one of the nicest posters on this board :)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:32 am

Getting ready for bed and looking forward to a great weekend with our Grandkids. Hope all my Brookies and nonBrookies have a great weekend. Everyone that is having nasty weather, I wish you sunshine and calm. AnnLiz I know you are probably already enjoying your weekend. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams and may God Bless.

silo

Postby silo » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:44 am

It wasn't directed at the Brookies as a group. Just the few that rally around in your face as a force against you. There are three of them.
I think of the Brookies as a group of course, but not all of you are a herd. They Taylorites know the ones I am talking about.

I didn't mean to offend you guys. You know I love you, debating or agreeing (once in a while), it's all in fun. At least to me it is. Sometimes I get out of hand, but usually if I let my buttons get pushed. And there are a couple who love to do it. I just push em right back, and get a laugh.
Or mentally give them a swift kick, and they tuck their tails between their legs and run. Isn't that how it is done?
LOL

Oh, My. Am I one of those three?! I think sometimes I get carried away standing up for Brooke, I think I am getting better, but you never know what people think :-)

Luckycharm222

Postby Luckycharm222 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:39 pm

:) I am the whole Logans fans even their children lol...

Luckycharm222

Postby Luckycharm222 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Count me in Lol. I love the Logans.

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Quote silo: It wasn't directed at the Brookies as a group. Just the few that rally around in your face as a force against you. There are three of them.
I think of the Brookies as a group of course, but not all of you are a herd. They Taylorites know the ones I am talking about.

I didn't mean to offend you guys. You know I love you, debating or agreeing (once in a while), it's all in fun. At least to me it is. Sometimes I get out of hand, but usually if I let my buttons get pushed. And there are a couple who love to do it. I just push em right back, and get a laugh.
Or mentally give them a swift kick, and they tuck their tails between their legs and run. Isn't that how it is done?
LOL

Oh, My. Am I one of those three?! I think sometimes I get carried away standing up for Brooke, I think I am getting better, but you never know what people think :-)

OMG, NOOOOOO. You are never offensive or bullyish. Stand up for her all you want, it is fun to debate.

Butterfly and Roses

Postby Butterfly and Roses » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Im a Brooke fan, Icant stand Taylor !

holysmokes06

Postby holysmokes06 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:00 pm

What the hell? For God's sake, can't anybody disagree without getting called names? Snippy, snarky, personally hateful comments, what is wrong with you? Seriously? This is a stupid soap opera!

And yeah, Ginger, I'm actually speaking to you. The first day I posted, somebody named Vicc attacked me like ugly on an ape, and you piled on. Not just disagreeing about the show, or the characters, but attacking ME personally, whom you do not even know! Why can't you just disagree, defend your favorite character, and let it go?? You said such nasty insulting sh*t about me, on several threads, and I never responded, because I thought maybe you'd shut your mouth.

This personal crap has chased some of the best posters off this board, and YES, everybody is to blame! EVERYBODY!

For God's sake GROW UP!!! And DON'T jump on the board and start pointing fingers with "what about her??" crap! Just let it go!!

*And by the way, if you had ANY knowledge of website design, YOU'D know how to tell who pressed the "bad post" button too. In the future, know who you're making fun of.

holysmokes06

Postby holysmokes06 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:28 pm

And my genuine apologies to the good posters - whichever "side" you're on. There are some great people here, smart, caring, decent people. I am just sick to death of the juvenile behavior - I get enough of that at work.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”