Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby grandmarose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:16 am

Good Morning my Brookies & NonBrookies :)) Hoping everyone has a great day and AnnLiz hope your evening is fantastic.

Filomena Anna

Postby Filomena Anna » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 am

I am totally a Brooke fan.

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Everyone has been asking about Touched..

SHE IS BACK!!!

tammy_savoie

Postby tammy_savoie » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:09 pm

I would like to see Brooke free from all Forrester's and Forrester Creations and build her own company She has the money,the knowledge, she knows the buisness, plus the brains
I think she could do this and could actually beat the Forrester at a fashion show.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 pm

It is great to have Touched posting again, she was missed. Tammy I agree would you I would love to see Brooke away from the Forresters.

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Good Morning Brookies...hope you all had a good day...my ship has docked and you'll have sailed out...have a peaceful sleep! ;)

Touched, its great to have you back...now our "herd" circle is complete...just wish Michealee would come back too!

Judy, Ginger2 has a point...you are one of the good ones and you got mixed up with all the poster bashing which is so unlike you. I kept thinking...maybe Judy is having a bad day! As for me, I just skip posts that bother me...not worth my time and energy to keep at it...I'd rather post with people I enjoy posting! :)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 am

Good morning AnnLiz, have a Great Day and to my deer Brookies & NonBrookies have a good nite, dream pleasant dreams, and God Bless. Don't despair, when Brooke gets knocked down, she usually comes back stronger, this I know from 23 years of watching. We also have Hope & Oliver to root for and now Bill & Katie will become a power team and they will have her back. Think Good Thoughts :-)

Pixxel

Postby Pixxel » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:58 am

Quote nannacarmen: I was just wondering how many of Brooke's fans are still on this board,i am curious how many are left.

Still is and will always be a Brooke fan!!!!

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 am

Quote Ginger2:
Quote judy_bo_booty:
Quote AnnLizMat:
Quote grandmarose: Judy, don't worry about the herd remark. There are a lot of nice people on this board, we don't always agree, but it is fun to "chatter". Shorty, if I could have I would have reached inside the TV and swatted Ridge upside the head. It is always me, me, me. When Taylor was telling Brooke she didn't deserve him I would have handed him over diapers and all.

L-O-L! Grandmarose, I would have punched his face hard and handed him over with his nose broken and bleeding, diapers, et al...GEEEEZ! what a bloody CREEP! Taylor is right...Brooke definitely doesnt deserve to be with a man like this! 8) >(

Good Morning Deers(Dears)! My morning, your night...hope you all had a good day and now you sleep tight! :)

Judy, I dont remember either that it was you who made that "herd" comment! How could you!?! L-O-L...just kidding, I kinda love the fact that you Taylors think that we Brookies are a tight bunch! ;)

It wasn't directed at the Brookies as a group. Just the few that rally around in your face as a force against you. There are three of them.I think of the Brookies as a group of course, but not all of you are a herd. They Taylorites know the ones I am talking about.
I didn't mean to offend you guys. You know I love you, debating or agreeing (once in a while), it's all in fun. At least to me it is. Sometimes I get out of hand, but usually if I let my buttons get pushed. And there are a couple who love to do it. I just push em right back, and get a laugh.
Or mentally give them a swift kick, and they tuck their tails between their legs and run. Isn't that how it is done?
LOL

Yes, Judy.......that's how I do it. A mental kick and a laugh.....and I've done PLENTY of laughing lately. I especially laugh about the "Bwookie" comments....it doesn't make any of US look stupid....it makes the person who says it stupid. It makes the person seem like they have a speech impediment. Do they get in the twuck and dwive to meet their fwiends for a dwink? LOL at the thought. It's silly and it's immature, but that's the way it comes across. I haven't commented on any of the posts by the HOH's who constantly harp on "oh, there's three mean Brookies" Well, from what I've seen, there haven't been ANY nasty posts by anyone but the three HOH's for over a month! Vic got into it a week or so ago, but she was just holding her own.....SHE wasn't the one who was being nasty. She was attacked from all angles and a few weeks before, it was Touched. You ran her off the boards.....are you proud of yourselves? Are you proud that you were so hateful that you literally made someone who's caring for a special needs child at home realize that this place is now spoiled for her and she doesn't need the stress that this brings? Good job, Noitall, ByandBuy, Babytalk, and the rest of the ones who did that. You should be ashamed of yourselves...but of course, you won't be. You will high five each other and see how nasty you can be and what you can do to run the next person off. I hear from long time posters that you have a reputation for that. What a legacy.....one of nastiness and hatefulness. I think there are a few Tayfans who need a major reality check when they dare to call the "Bwookies" mean! Judy, in my opinion, you aren't one of the mean ones day in and day out, but you do seem to get drawn into the feeding frenzy when you smell blood. That's too bad.......you could do better. To those I mentioned, look in the mirror...really, look into your eyes and see if you're proud of the person you've become on this board. If you're being honest with yourself, the look you will see is regret and shame.

I was actually trying to decide whether or not to comment on this post, because it is a touchy subject. Then again I thought, Ginger2 just said everything I've been thinking for the last couple of months. I'm not sure if I'm one of "the three" that has been mentioned, but if I am, I'm fine with it. I don't have anything against you personally Judy, because I don't know you. I might not like some of the things that have been written, but that's what this board is about. I've mentioned this before, I don't come on here to attack posters, that's not what I'm about. I think the board was much better when we debated about our favorite characters and s/ls.

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:17 am

Thats funny Boldmama because I kept thinking that I might be one of the three!!! ~) I have to agree that Ginger2 spoke my mind too!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”