Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
vicc

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby vicc » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:04 pm

I did not attack somebody called holysmokes06--
I responded and it went from there.
I highly doubt it was your first day--
though that has nothing to do with it.
Why go off the deep end?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:09 pm

I am a Brooke fan. In my opinion she is the best
actor on the show. Please count me in.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Soapwatcher, Butterfly, LuckyCharm, & Griddle, welcome to the herd you are all welcome to come here just to relax or for a group hug :) Kat, Judy, & HolySmokes you guys are also welcome :-) This to me is just a respite from all the other postings that sometimes get a bit too strong. I just enjoy posting but sometimes I like something a little less combative.

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 pm

Good Moooo-rning Herd! ;) I am back after a long weekend...we had Thurs/Fri and Sat off (Sat being Prophet Mohammed's B'day!)...it sucks to come back to work after 3 relaxing days at home...but! oh, well!...we need to earn the butter! ~)

Hope y'all had a great week...funny how you guys slip into the weekend and my new week starts! Newcomers Welcome Aboard...nice to have more and more people adding to the herd! And Nannacarmen, you thought there were no more Brookies left! 8)

Grandmarose, thanks for all your warm hugs and snow that you sent my way! ;) Hope you had a fantastic time with your grandkids!

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Quote Kat232:
Quote AnnLizMat: Thats funny Boldmama because I kept thinking that I might be one of the three!!! ~) I have to agree that Ginger2 spoke my mind too!

You are definitely NOT one of the "3" in my humble opinion. You are one of the nicest posters on this board :)

Awwww...thanks Kat..you know that the feeling is mutual, just that I miss seeing your posts! But that doesnt stop me from wondering if I did push some buttons at some point! ;(

nannacarmen

Postby nannacarmen » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 am

Hello AnnLizMat, Grandmarose and all the others that kept this thread going. I see there's a few more Brookies then i thought.Thanks to all of you who responded to my post. ;)
I love the group Hug Grandmarose it feels real good. :)

Storm288

Postby Storm288 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 am

Hey Nanna...thank you for starting this thread to bond all us Brookies together...proud to be part of the herd...BTW, I just found the following post from Candace (our moderator):

Wow! I wish I'd done this sooner! Thanks for the feedback! Revasfan - I'll start threads for Ridge and Taylor, but feel free to start positive threads on your own as well! If it's clearly posted as a non-bash or positive thread we'll moderate it accordingly!

So maybe if you add 'Positive Thread' in your title, they will moderate it.....

nannacarmen

Re:Possitive thread for Brooke's Fans.

Postby nannacarmen » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:33 am

Quote Storm288: Hey Nanna...thank you for starting this thread to bond all us Brookies together...proud to be part of the herd...BTW, I just found the following post from Candace (our moderator):

Wow! I wish I'd done this sooner! Thanks for the feedback! Revasfan - I'll start threads for Ridge and Taylor, but feel free to start positive threads on your own as well! If it's clearly posted as a non-bash or positive thread we'll moderate it accordingly!

So maybe if you add 'Positive Thread' in your title, they will moderate it.....

Thanks Storm, but to tell you the truth i did'nt think this thread was going to last so long, i added the positive thread like you sugested.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:13 am

NannaCarmen, see what a nice thread can do :) It is fun being able to connect over a fictional character. AnnLiz, glad you had a good weekend too bad we have to work for a living. Had a great time with our grandkids, I always enjoy them, keeps me young at heart. To all my Brookies & NonBrookies have a good nite, snuggle up and keep warm, and may God Bless.

silo

Postby silo » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:54 am

OMG, NOOOOOO. You are never offensive or bullyish. Stand up for her all you want, it is fun to debate

Thanx Judy. And you too, stand up for Taylor and we'll continue to have fun and debate even if we don't always agree.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”