Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby grandmarose » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:46 pm

That is my thought too, Ginger, it is not over it is just starting and it is going to get bumpy, so we better buckle our seatbelts. Today Stephanie said something about the Board of Spencer Publications having to okay the deal or was that yesterday. We had luncheons and I just finished watching 2 days on DVR. Brooke is going to get stronger the more she is knocked down, so I am looking forward to a good fight.

Ginger2

Postby Ginger2 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 pm

No doubt in my mind there will be plenty of ups and downs, but when all is said and done, Brooke will be UP and Steph and Tay will be circling the drain. LOL

oldsudser

Postby oldsudser » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:35 am

Wow! After reading all the negative posts on this board, I feel so comforted to return to this post for Brookie love. It is savage out there. Thank you, it almost feels like a group hug.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:40 am

You are more than welcome to come into our herd for a great big group hug :-)

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 am

Quote grandmarose: You are more than welcome to come into our herd for a great big group hug :-)

Awwwwww...that feels so good...nice and warm! :) Good Morning Herd...I am late today morning because its weekend here and I slept in late...catching up on all the lost sleep the past week!! ;)

Heres a great big group hug from me to all my Lovely Brookies and non-Brookie friends! :)

silo

Postby silo » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:42 am

Group hug Brookies and non-Brookies, I am sure that Brooke will bounce back somehow. And I cannot wait to see her send Taylor back to wherever the hell she came from.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:19 am

It does feel great to have a big happy family :) Even the feuding cousins and in-laws are fun. So everyone have a great day, stay nice & warm if you have snow, get your umbrella if you have rain, and you lucky people that have sunshine enjoy yourselves. Brooke fans don't despair she is just down not out and she has fantastic fans!

Ginger2

Postby Ginger2 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:25 am

Quote grandmarose: It does feel great to have a big happy family :) Even the feuding cousins and in-laws are fun. So everyone have a great day, stay nice & warm if you have snow, get your umbrella if you have rain, and you lucky people that have sunshine enjoy yourselves. Brooke fans don't despair she is just down not out and she has fantastic fans!

Too true!!! :-)

soapy watcher

Postby soapy watcher » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:44 pm

8) I am a Brooke Fan can we get rid of Steffie please

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Everybody has to pay the piper and Steffie's day is coming. :] Oldsudser, you are right it is brutal out there and some of them words *) Oh well, we can always come home for a rest. AnnLiz, get some rest for us we are going to be needing it.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”