Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
grandmarose

Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.

Postby grandmarose » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 am

Good morning my Brookies & NonBrookies, hate Mondays, but I hope everyone has a great day. :-) Shorty great to see you again.

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:37 am

Quote grandmarose: Good morning my Brookies & NonBrookies, hate Mondays, but I hope everyone has a great day. :-) Shorty great to see you again.

Thanks grandmarose, great to be back. Have a good day, just pretend it is a Tuesday or any other day, maybe that would help. When I worked Fridays were my Mondays, so I stayed in a constant state of confusion...much like my life now!

JGL24

Postby JGL24 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:54 am

Good Morning everyone-moving a bit slow this morning-it is about 11am here and just got through eating breakfast-RAIN!RAIN!RAIN!in GA-I feel like this is a safehaven-it is nice to come here with (maybe) no fear-hope you all have a great day!!

tammy_savoie

Postby tammy_savoie » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 am

Good Morning!
I just wanted to say I maybe not a Brooke fan but I do love her KKL and she's an amazing,beautiful actress. I admire her for that.

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Of all people to leave out of my wish list for Bill and Katie when they start their new fashion house was Thorne and Felicia. Mostly Thorne because he has been treated so badly by his family, he deserves a break and that would be it....IMO

Hey JGL24, we all need our safe place don't we?

Thanks,tammy..it is hard to deny that KKL is a great lady, some try but that just does not make it so!

judy_bo_booty

Postby judy_bo_booty » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Shorty, I do not think Felicia would ever work with the Logan sisters. Thorne would, but I don't see it for Felicia. She has never been included in the hiarchy of Forrester, I don't think that bothers her. She does her own thing.
And yes KKL is a good actress and the show would not be the same without her.
And as far as the herd comment, I think you grandmarose, ann, and most others know exactly who I was speaking about. It doesn't include the Brookies. Just the ones who are so hateful, they know who they are.
Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoy posting with the Brookies.

silo

Postby silo » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Felicia doesn't like Donna and probably not Katie, but I think she has come to accept Brooke as part of the family.

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Quote judy_bo_booty: Shorty, I do not think Felicia would ever work with the Logan sisters. Thorne would, but I don't see it for Felicia. She has never been included in the hiarchy of Forrester, I don't think that bothers her. She does her own thing.
And yes KKL is a good actress and the show would not be the same without her.
And as far as the herd comment, I think you grandmarose, ann, and most others know exactly who I was speaking about. It doesn't include the Brookies. Just the ones who are so hateful, they know who they are.
Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoy posting with the Brookies.

Sorry, Judy I did not even know you made the herd remark..we all know exactly where you are coming from, you have always been fair with us, hopefully we are the same with you, thanks. The weird thing on that post of mine, I did not have Felicia in it because I really was not sure how she felt about all the Logans, then went back and added it, should have stuck with my first thought.

One thing about it, this story is about to get interesting and it seems as tho the writing is on the wall and now Bill is pi**ed and everyone Forrester better watch out. Had I been near enough today, I would have picked Ridge right off that ledge, what a smug look he had on his face when that sign went out with that little bitty puff, that only managed to tick Bill off even more.

And I ask you ladies, if your husband stood there and not only berated you himself, but allowed his ex-wife to do the same, would you not have walked out that door, slammed it the hardest you could and shook the very foundation of FC?? What a smug bunch of idiots they all are....come on Bill and Katie do your job. Fun times ahead!

Sorry for the rant, was just going to talk to Judy a minute..

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Judy, don't worry about the herd remark. There are a lot of nice people on this board, we don't always agree, but it is fun to "chatter". Shorty, if I could have I would have reached inside the TV and swatted Ridge upside the head. It is always me, me, me. When Taylor was telling Brooke she didn't deserve him I would have handed him over diapers and all.

AnnLizMat

Postby AnnLizMat » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:33 pm

Quote grandmarose: Judy, don't worry about the herd remark. There are a lot of nice people on this board, we don't always agree, but it is fun to "chatter". Shorty, if I could have I would have reached inside the TV and swatted Ridge upside the head. It is always me, me, me. When Taylor was telling Brooke she didn't deserve him I would have handed him over diapers and all.

L-O-L! Grandmarose, I would have punched his face hard and handed him over with his nose broken and bleeding, diapers, et al...GEEEEZ! what a bloody CREEP! Taylor is right...Brooke definitely doesnt deserve to be with a man like this! 8) >(

Good Morning Deers(Dears)! My morning, your night...hope you all had a good day and now you sleep tight! :)

Judy, I dont remember either that it was you who made that "herd" comment! How could you!?! L-O-L...just kidding, I kinda love the fact that you Taylors think that we Brookies are a tight bunch! ;)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”