Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dxdobson

Re: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Postby dxdobson » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Hi Brooke fans!
So does Ridge truly love Brooke?
I believe he does but here is what I hope - I want Ridge to come clean about what has happened and for him to tell Brooke that he doesn't love Quinn or want Quinn but something happened it didn't go past a kiss but it happened more than once.
I want him to tell her all he wants is her. This is not about RJ or anyone but her. Let her think on it a few months- then she tells him she can forgive him because he had forgiven her.
As a long time Brooke fan - This Quinn-Ridge thing is really irritating! I hope they don't get Brooke with Bill.
Or if they do I hope ridge is miserable because they all decide to not tell eric as both Quinn and Ridge realize they don't want each other!
LOL! Had to get that out! :lol:

Caza

Postby Caza » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:08 am

dxdobson wrote:Hi Brooke fans!
So does Ridge truly love Brooke?
I believe he does but here is what I hope - I want Ridge to come clean about what has happened and for him to tell Brooke that he doesn't love Quinn or want Quinn but something happened it didn't go past a kiss but it happened more than once.
I want him to tell her all he wants is her. This is not about RJ or anyone but her. Let her think on it a few months- then she tells him she can forgive him because he had forgiven her.
As a long time Brooke fan - This Quinn-Ridge thing is really irritating! I hope they don't get Brooke with Bill.
Or if they do I hope ridge is miserable because they all decide to not tell eric as both Quinn and Ridge realize they don't want each other!
LOL! Had to get that out! :lol:

Hi dxdobson
I personally don't care how Ridge feels. I don't want Brooke with him as he never stays loyal once he has her anyway. I personally would love to see Bill and Brooke together their personalities match better and I would like to see if it can work with them.

Aprediction

Postby Aprediction » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:25 am

I have not made peace with how Ridge constantly has proven time and time again that he is not worthy of Brooke. Like Quinn, I believe that Ridge needs therapy. With this being said, I do love Bridge together! I just want to see Ridge finally treat Brooke with love and respect. After all, Bridge IMO, should be the power couple at the head of the Forrester family!

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Aprediction wrote:I have not made peace with how Ridge constantly has proven time and time again that he is not worthy of Brooke. Like Quinn, I believe that Ridge needs therapy. With this being said, I do love Bridge together! I just want to see Ridge finally treat Brooke with love and respect. After all, Bridge IMO, should be the power couple at the head of the Forrester family!

Yes I agree! I am mad at Ridge but I want Bridge as the powercouple.
I just don't think Bell will have Bill be the man over Ridge. But maybe. I know Brooke will be the main character just like Erica on AMC, Nikki on YR and Vickie on OLTL.
Quinn will never be top at BB.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:40 am

I have been a Brooke fan for a long time. I like her.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:06 pm

I like brooke more now that she is with ridge and now they have transitioned her as the new stephanie forrester and even though I dont approve of her pushing hope to go after liam no mother should want their daughter to be with waffling liam but she is being there for daughter even though it is misguided I am liking brooke as mama bear in this role she reminds me so much of stephanie whom I also loved :D

xena69

Postby xena69 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Brooke will always be my fav even when she does her worst lol. I don't want her pushing hope to liam he's not worth it but I love the way she isn't afraid to stand up to that idiot ridge. Thanks for bringing the thread back

dxdobson

Postby dxdobson » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Love the interaction between Bridge! It is adult and loving.
I don’t want Hope chasing Luam but Brooje is the only one in Hope’s corner. I think she should just support her pregnancy and tell her whatever happens I am always here. End of story.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:57 pm

loveridge wrote:I like brooke more now that she is with ridge and now they have transitioned her as the new stephanie forrester and even though I dont approve of her pushing hope to go after liam no mother should want their daughter to be with waffling liam but she is being there for daughter even though it is misguided I am liking brooke as mama bear in this role she reminds me so much of stephanie whom I also loved :D

I totally agree! I loved watching Stephanie because even when I hated what she was doing she was so interesting to watch. That’s how I feel about Brooke lately. She is turning into Stephanie and I hope that means we are in store for some good soapy manipulations and schemes.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
loveridge wrote:I like brooke more now that she is with ridge and now they have transitioned her as the new stephanie forrester and even though I dont approve of her pushing hope to go after liam no mother should want their daughter to be with waffling liam but she is being there for daughter even though it is misguided I am liking brooke as mama bear in this role she reminds me so much of stephanie whom I also loved :D

I totally agree! I loved watching Stephanie because even when I hated what she was doing she was so interesting to watch. That’s how I feel about Brooke lately. She is turning into Stephanie and I hope that means we are in store for some good soapy manipulations and schemes.

So true brooke cracked me up when she peeped around the corner to see if ridge was listening when she talked bad about steffy to hope that was vintage stephanie forrester right there it was hilarious :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”