Love The Logans (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnbloveLA

Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:37 am

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ruby Scarlett: I have been a big fan of the Logan's ever since the show started in 1987. I will always be a fan of theirs. They always have obstacles that others don't . . . like Quinn and Ivy right now. But they always seem to land on their feet. Yay, for the Logan's!!!

Yes, yay, for the Logans!

Ruby, OT here..I know you are a friend of the poster Jacee Wojo. I am too. I have contacted her a while back but have not heard from her. I am hoping you can let me know how she's doing. I hope you see this message. Thank you in advance!

bnbloveLA, the last time I heard from Jaycee was in lat July. She has had many health issues and life changes. I will let her know you are asking about her. I don't know when I will hear back from her. Thank you for asking about her.

Thank you, Ruby. She is never far from my mind. I really miss her! We used to have so much fun here on this board late at night in the anti-Steffy and anti-Leffy threads. And the I love Hope thread too. I know she has back problem and other health issues. I was concerned when I did not get an email reply back from her. Thanks again and please keep me posted if you hear from her!

bnbloveLA - yes Jacee has had so many issues. Healthwise, family wise and much much more. I am sure I will hear from her eventually when she is strong enough to write. I must go and email her right now to let her know you were asking about her!

Ruby, when you write her just tell her I'm the hockey mom asking for her lol. She'll know exactly who I am..she and I have that bond as she was a hockey mom years ago! :))

OT - bnbloveLA - I posted in another thread that I heard from Jacee and she was going to email you!!!!

Thank you so much, Ruby! I was delighted to receive her email! :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Jacee was such a wonderful poster and we all miss her as she misses us, she wishes she could come back to the board but she has so many health issues, but she does think of everyone who befriended her on the boards. I keep her in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Ojo you are also included in my thoughts and prayers :)) I get busy but I haven't forgotten.

I do hope that Katie realizes what a huge jerk Ridge has become and gives him the boot, maybe the new character will be for her, I can only hope.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:25 pm

What is going on with Caroline? OMG, she needs to stop fantasizing someone who is old enough to be her father. Yuck. Rick is a devoted husband. Don't screw up you marriage, Caroline.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Missing Katie & Donna, hope to see them soon. Katie needs to reel in Ridge, she is giving him far too much room to roam.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:10 pm

I miss Katie and Donna so much! %( I want them back! %(

BoldMama

Postby BoldMama » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:27 pm

I am a huge Logan fan and I love how they stand by each other. I would love to see a visit from Bridget and her son Logan :-)

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Love the Logans :))

I want to know what is up with Ivy giving Caroline a free pass because she has "feelings" for Ridge, yet she is so quick to talk about the Logans, ~)but then again she is a Forrester and that pretty much has been their modus operandi because they are the rich and powerful and of course Caroline is a Spencer, another rich and power family. Give me a down to earth middle class family any time of the day :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Saw Donna today and more to come, baby sis is going to open up to her about Ridge, hope she is there to support her when all that mess is out in the open.
Love seeing family being family :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:17 pm

Enjoyed the sisters talking, hopefully Donna gets Katie to open her eyes wide in regards to what Ridge did to her nephew's marriage, I know Brooke won't be too happy and neither will Bill.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:46 am

Love the Logans :))

It amazes me that Caroline & Ridge's kisses were considered to be okay by both Ivy & Carter because they were artists ~) and then Ridge tries to feed the same koolaid to Katie, good thing she wasn't buying; Being rich and famous doesn't give you a get out of jail card.

Rick is hurting not only because of the kisses, I am sure he would have forgiven Caroline it was who she was kissing that caused the problems.

Hypocrisy when only the Logans are held accountable, but everyone else is given a pass because they are "artist", they are depressed, they are "taken advantage of", they are "protecting" their family, etc., etc., etc. ~)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”