Love The Logans (No Bash)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Ruby Scarlett

Re: Love The Logans (No Bash)

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:59 pm

Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ruby Scarlett: I have been a big fan of the Logan's ever since the show started in 1987. I will always be a fan of theirs. They always have obstacles that others don't . . . like Quinn and Ivy right now. But they always seem to land on their feet. Yay, for the Logan's!!!

Yes, yay, for the Logans!

Ruby, OT here..I know you are a friend of the poster Jacee Wojo. I am too. I have contacted her a while back but have not heard from her. I am hoping you can let me know how she's doing. I hope you see this message. Thank you in advance!

bnbloveLA, the last time I heard from Jaycee was in lat July. She has had many health issues and life changes. I will let her know you are asking about her. I don't know when I will hear back from her. Thank you for asking about her.

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:02 am

HFless, BoldMama and GMR - yes, we have always been Logan fans. Katie worries me at times too, and why still wear that ribbon for a ring. Either he wants to marry you or he doesn't . . . a ring would be a nice gesture from him since it has been months! And NO, Katie should not be okay with NuRidge asking Caroline to keep something from her husband. I am not a fan of NuRidge at all.

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 am

Katie needs to unleash her inter tiger and start to set some boundaries for Ridge which don't include hitting on little bros wife!!!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:13 am

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ruby Scarlett: I have been a big fan of the Logan's ever since the show started in 1987. I will always be a fan of theirs. They always have obstacles that others don't . . . like Quinn and Ivy right now. But they always seem to land on their feet. Yay, for the Logan's!!!

Ruby, OT here..I know you are a friend of the poster Jacee Wojo. I am too. I have contacted her a while back but have not heard from her. I am hoping you can let me know how she's doing. I hope you see this message. Thank you in advance!

bnbloveLA, the last time I heard from Jaycee was in lat July. She has had many health issues and life changes. I will let her know you are asking about her. I don't know when I will hear back from her. Thank you for asking about her.

Thank you, Ruby. She is never far from my mind. I really miss her! We used to have so much fun here on this board late at night in the anti-Steffy and anti-Leffy threads. And the I love Hope thread too. I know she has back problem and other health issues. I was concerned when I did not get an email reply back from her. Thanks again and please keep me posted if you hear from her!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:23 am

I love the Logans! It looks like Rick vs Ridge war is coming..that should be interesting. I miss Brooke and can't wait for her to come back stronger than ever! Katie's stupid red string is driving me nuts lol. If Ridge isn't making it his priority to buy her a nice ring she deserves, then she needs to dump him already. And I didn't like her attacking Caroline for telling her husband the truth.

I love Hope, but she is in such a HOTTmess of a marriage! I want her to wake up from this Fullers coma nightmare ASAP! She's in a marriage of THREE as I simply don't see the Fullers separated at all! Quinn will never leave them alone and Wyatt always needs mommy to help him and do all his dirty work, so he needs her around!

I have a bad feeling Quinn is going to harm Hope soon because Hope hates Quinn and Quinn wants things HER way! %(

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:06 pm

Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote bnbloveLA:

Thank you, Ruby. She is never far from my mind. I really miss her! We used to have so much fun here on this board late at night in the anti-Steffy and anti-Leffy threads. And the I love Hope thread too. I know she has back problem and other health issues. I was concerned when I did not get an email reply back from her. Thanks again and please keep me posted if you hear from her!

bnbloveLA - yes Jacee has had so many issues. Healthwise, family wise and much much more. I am sure I will hear from her eventually when she is strong enough to write. I must go and email her right now to let her know you were asking about her!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote bnbloveLA:

bnbloveLA - yes Jacee has had so many issues. Healthwise, family wise and much much more. I am sure I will hear from her eventually when she is strong enough to write. I must go and email her right now to let her know you were asking about her!

Ruby, when you write her just tell her I'm the hockey mom asking for her lol. She'll know exactly who I am..she and I have that bond as she was a hockey mom years ago! :))

grandmarose

Postby grandmarose » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:31 pm

I think Katie is going to be seeing a different side of Ridge, one that Brooke was very familiar with. Hope she thinks twice before jumping into the fire.

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:37 pm

I absolutely love the last scene with Katie and Donna.It was beautiful. :D

Ruby Scarlett

Postby Ruby Scarlett » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:31 pm

Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ruby Scarlett:
Quote bnbloveLA:

Ruby, when you write her just tell her I'm the hockey mom asking for her lol. She'll know exactly who I am..she and I have that bond as she was a hockey mom years ago! :))

OT - bnbloveLA - I posted in another thread that I heard from Jacee and she was going to email you!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”