Election results are in for Kimberlin Brown & Antono Sabato Jr's run for Congress

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
strangeland

Re: Election results are in for Kimberlin Brown & Antono Sabato Jr's run for Congress

Postby strangeland » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Penny_G wrote:
strangeland wrote:
It would be more fun to have Donna and Sheila fight over Eric.

:lol: That would be hilarious! All the while Eric is oblivious because he's still in love with Quinn. :)

Eric does oblivious so well. :lol:

Penny_G

Re: Election results are in for Kimberlin Brown & Antono Sabato Jr's run for Congress

Postby Penny_G » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:35 pm

strangeland wrote:
Penny_G wrote:
strangeland wrote:
It would be more fun to have Donna and Sheila fight over Eric.

:lol: That would be hilarious! All the while Eric is oblivious because he's still in love with Quinn. :)

Eric does oblivious so well. :lol:

Yes, he does. :lol:

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:55 am

Penny_G wrote:
strangeland wrote:I wonder if that means Sheila will come back.

I hope not. IMO, her big return to B&B was a flop. They could have done better with the writing.
However, she may be coming to an Il Giardino's near Eric soon. :roll:

bold timing for her story was all wrong and it too late now :!: the donna and quinn story that is coming up was what they hinted at when ms rena started playing quinn but they changed their minds because john cooke was supposed to be retiring but when he return and that was their chance to have donna or shelia return but no :roll: :roll: they get things back to front sometimes but at last the show is getting some where at last :P :P :P

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:18 am

dew drops wrote:
Penny_G wrote:
strangeland wrote:I wonder if that means Sheila will come back.

I hope not. IMO, her big return to B&B was a flop. They could have done better with the writing.
However, she may be coming to an Il Giardino's near Eric soon. :roll:

bold timing for her story was all wrong and it too late now :!: the donna and quinn story that is coming up was what they hinted at when ms rena started playing quinn but they changed their minds because john cooke was supposed to be retiring but when he return and that was their chance to have donna or shelia return but no :roll: :roll: they get things back to front sometimes but at last the show is getting some where at last :P :P :P

I wanted Quinn with Eric from the beginning when she got that first twinkle in her eye for him, but they took it in another direction for who knows what reason. They've been together for a couple of years and I hope it stays that way. When Eric passes on to that big fashion house in the sky (John McCook retires), I want Quinn to inherit Eric's shares of FC. That should bring some good drama with the other Forresters.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Penny_G wrote:
I wanted Quinn with Eric from the beginning when she got that first twinkle in her eye for him, but they took it in another direction for who knows what reason. They've been together for a couple of years and I hope it stays that way. When Eric passes on to that big fashion house in the sky (John McCook retires), I want Quinn to inherit Eric's shares of FC. That should bring some good drama with the other Forresters.

And the Logans. Don't forget how the Logans would react.
I am also a Queric fan and wanted to see the couple stay solid and be there for everyone else in their times of crisis instead of creating one for the only couple on the show who actually has a chance to make it. But then, Eric forgave Quinn for kissing Ridge, so Quinn will need to forgive Eric for pouncing Donna. Because that's what the stupid writers seem to think is what we want to see. sigh.

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:37 pm

strangeland wrote:
Penny_G wrote:

And the Logans. Don't forget how the Logans would react.
I am also a Queric fan and wanted to see the couple stay solid and be there for everyone else in their times of crisis instead of creating one for the only couple on the show who actually has a chance to make it. But then, Eric forgave Quinn for kissing Ridge, so Quinn will need to forgive Eric for pouncing Donna. Because that's what the stupid writers seem to think is what we want to see. sigh.

I don't know if the Logans will be too upset. Donna got half of Eric's shares in the divorce and sold them. She and Brooke had their shot at inheriting Eric's shares. They couldn't hang on and wait him out, so they blew it.

QuinnFan31

Postby QuinnFan31 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:37 pm

I can't stand Sheila Carter. Don't want her back on B&B bothering my girl Quinn. So I say this option Sheila should go back to the young and the restless and be Lauren Femmore's problem :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”