SFTV Needs To Go!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Kklbab12

Re: SFTV Needs To Go!

Postby Kklbab12 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Yes some scenes require the FF button or age appropriate discussions. I dont sugar coat it though because what she gets from her school is FAR worse from what she does see on B and B..lol

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Kklbab12 wrote:Yes some scenes require the FF button or age appropriate discussions. I dont sugar coat it though because what she gets from her school is FAR worse from what she does see on B and B..lol

Woah, that's not good! But I get ya! School is a little scary these days!

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:55 pm

[quote="candycpw"][quote="Princessrose17"][quote="candycpw"][quote="Kklbab12"]Yes she actually does. AN is a nice person who is involved in many causes. She is my 13 yr olds favorite character. She is naturally beautiful and my daughter loves her BOHO Chic wardrobe since thats what teens in our city are wearing now.[/quote]

I'm sure AN is a nice person in real life but to me she's not a nice person in reel life. She's a hypocrite just like her mother. Personally I don't let my grandchildren watch B&B. A little to racy for them. I'm sure you must FF some clips with Hope and Liam in the dressing room.[/quote]

That is the beauty of being your own person. You are allowed your own opinion. I respect that. It just doesn't mean others have to feel the same way.[/quote]

Hey, not arguing with that! I have my opinion and you have yours. I never said otherwise.[/quote]

I was just pointing out that we all watch the same show and can have different opinions. It doesn't have to be a bad thing. It is what makes everyone unique. Just because I don't have the same opinion as someone doesn't mean I can't respect there opinion and get along. Wasn't trying to argue. Have a good night.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Princessrose17 wrote:

Yes Hope does. She has a huge fan base. So does Brooke and Steffy. Just because a viewer doesn't like a character doesn't mean every viewer feels the same way. That is what makes every person an individual because we all have our own opinion.

I agree there are huge fan bases for every character. There are also fans like me who don’t necessarily have to like a character to find them interesting. Brooke is not on my favorites list like Quinn, Sally, and Wyatt but I love watching her because she is so interesting.

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:14 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
Princessrose17 wrote:

Yes Hope does. She has a huge fan base. So does Brooke and Steffy. Just because a viewer doesn't like a character doesn't mean every viewer feels the same way. That is what makes every person an individual because we all have our own opinion.

I agree there are huge fan bases for every character. There are also fans like me who don’t necessarily have to like a character to find them interesting. Brooke is not on my favorites list like Quinn, Sally, and Wyatt but I love watching her because she is so interesting.

I feel exactly the same way. Sally, Wyatt and Quinn are my favs. I love when they are on. I am not a Brooke fan either but I also enjoy watching her. She is one of the original cast members. I hope she stays until the very end. I don't like Bill but I have felt sorry for him. Same with Ridge. I try and look at the entire situation. I don't bash a character just because I don't like them. Especially when my fav is guilty for the same behavior. I wouldn't bash Bill for all his dirty deeds but give Quinn a pass for doing the same. To me wrong is wrong no matter who does it.

Mobydick

Postby Mobydick » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Please, what does SFTV stand for?

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 am

candycpw wrote:
Kklbab12 wrote:Yes some scenes require the FF button or age appropriate discussions. I dont sugar coat it though because what she gets from her school is FAR worse from what she does see on B and B..lol

Woah, that's not good! But I get ya! School is a little scary these days!

Yes, it is. My daughter told me the other day that she and my former daughter in-law are real good friends. She and my son are divorced. They have three children, my daughter in-law is dating, great. While I think dating is good for her, I'm scared for my grandchildren. My granddaughter, is 11 and my other granddaughter is 9 or 10. Grandson is 7. I'm scared for their safety. I wanna find my son and have a show down with him, kick his behind because he just picked up and walked away. Just out of curiosity I looked at the Angels gone to, soon. Oh the horror that these babies went through.
I do agree, children see and learn through no fault of their own. School is more than a little scary, these days. I worry a lot about my other two grandsons'.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:59 am

Mobydick wrote:Please, what does SFTV stand for?

S-ut of the valley.

Soapsme

Postby Soapsme » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:35 am

Brooke, Hope, Liam and those young interns need to take a long walk off a short pier ......they have become yawn worthy to me.

roray9

Postby roray9 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Soapsme wrote:Brooke, Hope, Liam and those young interns need to take a long walk off a short pier ......they have become yawn worthy to me.

Totally agree. The best weeks are those which have no interns, Brooke, Hope and Liam in them. Unfortunately, Bell favours KKL so she has to be on screen everyday. He obviously doesn't care what fans want, as the majority of posts I'm reading are clamouring for more of the dream team of Steffy, Quinn and Sally, but are we getting that? NO. This week has not been riveting, or overly interesting, but it has been wonderful to get a break from the boring interns, Hope and Liam. Too bad the price for that is Brooke constantly in our faces. My favourite button on my remote when watching the B & B is FF.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”