AN Interview

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
trytryagain

Re: AN Interview

Postby trytryagain » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:They all see their characters flaws . JMW said Steffy is cunning , SC has some great insight into his character, and AN see the flaws in her character. I feel bad for her because she gets so much crap on social media from people who cannot seperate reel from real. People are being mean to her when this whole time they have something in common, and she likes Steffy just like they do.

Well at least she hasn't gotten death threats like JMW. Or accosted on the streets being screamed at they are a homewrecker like JMW. She still has her social media so it isn't that bad. JMW no longer has twitter because of those who can't distinguish reel from real. I've never read anything negative JMW has stated about Team Hope either. Hunter Tylo had pictures of her dead child posted to her. Some her used her dead child's name to harass her and post hateful things to her because they can't distinguish real from reel. She also has never stated anything negative about Team Brooke. There has been quite a few comments about Team Steffy shared that many have taken offense.

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:00 pm

loveridge wrote:
trytryagain wrote:"She (AN) watches the show, but she (AN) does not watch if she (AN/Hope) is on the show and it’s her turn to act. "

" She (AN) thinks she’s (Steffy) more fun, she’s (Steffy) more of a ride or die kind of chick, and she thinks that Hope is too judgmental and closed off. "

https://www.tvovermind.com/entertainment-news/annika-noelle

even she recognizes that hope is a drag :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep!

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:08 pm

trytryagain wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:They all see their characters flaws . JMW said Steffy is cunning , SC has some great insight into his character, and AN see the flaws in her character. I feel bad for her because she gets so much crap on social media from people who cannot seperate reel from real. People are being mean to her when this whole time they have something in common, and she likes Steffy just like they do.

Well at least she hasn't gotten death threats like JMW. Or accosted on the streets being screamed at they are a homewrecker like JMW. She still has her social media so it isn't that bad. JMW no longer has twitter because of those who can't distinguish reel from real. I've never read anything negative JMW has stated about Team Hope either. Hunter Tylo had pictures of her dead child posted to her. Some her used her dead child's name to harass her and post hateful things to her because they can't distinguish real from reel. She also has never stated anything negative about Team Brooke. There has been quite a few comments about Team Steffy shared that many have taken offense.

JMW was one of many soap actors who have had their twitter hacked . John McCook was the most recent victim of this . AN and JMW both have instagram .

trytryagain

Postby trytryagain » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:56 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
trytryagain wrote:

JMW was one of many soap actors who have had their twitter hacked . John McCook was the most recent victim of this . AN and JMW both have instagram .

John McCook's twitter was not hacked. He has someone creating social media accounts claiming to be him. They are asking for money to set up tours at B&B studios.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:20 pm

trytryagain wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
trytryagain wrote:[quote="Lynn1216"They all see their characters flaws . JMW said Steffy is cunning , SC has some great insight into his character, and AN see the flaws in her character. I feel bad for her because she gets so much crap on social media from people who cannot seperate reel from real. People are being mean to her when this whole time they have something in common, and she likes Steffy just like they do.

John McCook's twitter was not hacked. He has someone creating social media accounts claiming to be him. They are asking for money to set up tours at B&B studios.[/quote]

He and other soap actors have had these fake accounts made . Doug Davidson is one of many soap stars to have their actual account hacked where posts were put out under their real account . Happens a lot to other actors from prime time shows as well.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:29 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
trytryagain wrote:[quote="Lynn1216"They all see their characters flaws . JMW said Steffy is cunning , SC has some great insight into his character, and AN see the flaws in her character. I feel bad for her because she gets so much crap on social media from people who cannot seperate reel from real. People are being mean to her when this whole time they have something in common, and she likes Steffy just like they do.

JMW was one of many soap actors who have had their twitter hacked . John McCook was the most recent victim of this . AN and JMW both have instagram .[/quote]

John McCook's twitter was not hacked. He has someone creating social media accounts claiming to be him. They are asking for money to set up tours at B&B studios.[/quote]

He and other soap actors have had these fake accounts made . Doug Davidson is one of many soap stars to have their actual account hacked where posts were put out under their real account . Happens a lot to other actors from prime time shows as well.[/quote]

The point is JMW has suffered for her role. The fact that others have too does not minimize that fact. It also does not change that the character of Hope is unlikable by the actress playing the role. In many ways I want Hope gone but I would love for the writers to get it together and change the character, one way or the other. To me Hope is evil they should embrace it. I bet AN would have the time of her life. I have heard many actors proclaim loving to play the bad guy. I do not blame the actress for Hope, lord knows the girl is doing the best with what she is being given.

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:20 pm

trytryagain wrote:

EXACTLY trytryagain, All actors have to deal with fans that can’t sperate the actor from their character :roll:
People being mean to AN on social media: Big deal, So what :roll:
Bottom line, the hate for Hope is intense and widespread. Even the actor agrees.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

He and other soap actors have had these fake accounts made . Doug Davidson is one of many soap stars to have their actual account hacked where posts were put out under their real account . Happens a lot to other actors from prime time shows as well.[/quote]

The point is JMW has suffered for her role. The fact that others have too does not minimize that fact. It also does not change that the character of Hope is unlikable by the actress playing the role. In many ways I want Hope gone but I would love for the writers to get it together and change the character, one way or the other. To me Hope is evil they should embrace it. I bet AN would have the time of her life. I have heard many actors proclaim loving to play the bad guy. I do not blame the actress for Hope, lord knows the girl is doing the best with what she is being given.[/quote]

I wasn’t minimizing anything any of the actors have had to deal with .

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:52 pm

LaaaLaaa wrote:
trytryagain wrote:

EXACTLY trytryagain, All actors have to deal with fans that can’t sperate the actor from their character :roll:
Bottom line, the hate for Hope is intense and widespread. Even the actor agrees.

I’m guessing to AN it’s a big deal

LaaaLaaa

Postby LaaaLaaa » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:09 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
LaaaLaaa wrote:
trytryagain wrote:Well at least she hasn't gotten death threats like JMW. Or accosted on the streets being screamed at they are a homewrecker like JMW. She still has her social media so it isn't that bad. JMW no longer has twitter because of those who can't distinguish reel from real. I've never read anything negative JMW has stated about Team Hope either. Hunter Tylo had pictures of her dead child posted to her. Some her used her dead child's name to harass her and post hateful things to her because they can't distinguish real from reel. She also has never stated anything negative about Team Brooke. There has been quite a few comments about Team Steffy shared that many have taken offense.

I’m guessing to AN it’s a big deal

It comes with the territory and it happens to ALL the actors. That’s why I said big deal, so what. If they don't want to be in the public eye, they all have a choice.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”