Steffy/Sally/Hope spoilers for next week

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LancyPassion

Steffy/Sally/Hope spoilers for next week

Postby LancyPassion » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:50 pm

Sally dumps Hope and teams up with Steffy.

Steffy gives Sally an opportunity to show her designs. Steffy gives Sally a chance to design for intimates.

Hope is furious when she finds out Steffy poached Sally away from HFTF.

Hope and Steffy get into a heated argument over Sally switching teams.

Sally sticks it to Hope professionally and doesn't care if she hurts Hope's feelings cause Hope never cared to give her a chance to design and had her working as an intern. So Sally takes the opportunity with Steffy and tells HOpe it's just business.

:lol:

Lynn1216

Re: Steffy/Sally/Hope spoilers for next week

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:16 pm

LancyPassion wrote:Sally dumps Hope and teams up with Steffy.

Steffy gives Sally an opportunity to show her designs. Steffy gives Sally a chance to design for intimates.

Sally sticks it to Hope professionally and doesn't care if she hurts Hope's feelings cause Hope never cared to give her a chance to design and had her working as an intern. So Sally takes the opportunity with Steffy and tells HOpe it's just business.

Hope never wanted Sally on her line , she seriously cannot be upset over this .I feel no sympathy for Hope, had she treated Sally with respect Sally would not jump ship. This is what happens when you are mean to people, they have no loyalty to you.

Yay for Sally I’m happy that she gets a chance to design.

candycpw

Postby candycpw » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Maybe people will start to see what a mean person Hope really is!

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:51 pm

Good for Sally! That Hope is a real piece of work. Why argue with Steffy over an employee Hope refused to even really use? :lol: I cannot wait to see Sally in action.

loveyourself

Postby loveyourself » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:57 pm

GO Steffy and Sally! Hope just shut up and go away!

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now that's the kind of drama this show needs not some boring triangles and this stupid custody fight team steffy and sally all the way baby

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:23 pm

loveridge wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now that's the kind of drama this show needs not some boring triangles and this stupid custody fight team steffy and sally all the way baby

I can't wait for Hope to show us how good and moral she is, LOL. Steffy has every reason to reject Sally. Steffy is keeping it business, not personal. The only reason Hope should complain, is because it's personal. She really does want everything Steffy has. Hope had NO use for Sally. Why on Earth, would Sally turn down the chance to design for Steffy, when Hope told her she would NEVER design for her. Hope really is mental. They have to be writing a Cray Cray storyline here.

Polynesia

Postby Polynesia » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Steffy is the ultimate professional business woman. Sally respects her and chose the right team :D Sally has NO RESPECT for the jealous, insecure, Hope who walks around all day judging everyone and bragging about herself. Hope is so full of herself and her ignorance is embarrassing.

Hope's bad karma has started and I will be first row, front seat to watch her suffer.

jade17

Postby jade17 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:05 pm

Polynesia wrote:

Steffy is the ultimate professional business woman. Sally respects her and chose the right team :D Sally has NO RESPECT for the jealous, insecure, Hope who walks around all day judging everyone and bragging about herself. Hope is so full of herself and her ignorance is embarrassing.

Hope's bad karma has started and I will be first row, front seat to watch her suffer.

You're absolutely right! Steffy is the ultimate business woman. Steffy, Sally & Quinn will be FC Dream Team. I cannot wait to see Brooke & Hope chew on that! LOL.

BTW, I just read an article about this on Queen Steffy Forrester's FB page. You should check it out.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:21 pm

There is a poster here, I can't remember which one, that suggested while Hope was away she was hospitalized for mental problems. I now think the poster was dead ON, and that Hope is going to do something to try to hurt Kelly or Steffy or both. I don't think Brooke told Ridge or anyone and Brooke is actually scared of what Hope might do if she can't have her way. I also think now, no longer joking that Hope intent the whole time was to get pregnant. I think Liam is about to pay big time, and November sweeps, could end up being pretty good.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”