NEW B&B Spoilers are up

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Candace

NEW B&B Spoilers are up

Postby Candace » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 am

June54

Re: NEW B&B Spoilers are up

Postby June54 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:44 pm

Bell makes me sick!! This man couldn't write his way out of a bathroom.He always has to make Taylor look stupid.Now why would Taylor want to stop that funeral,if Steffy like it Taylor should love it.Bell has to always make those Logan's look importing.Why couldn't Bridgett stop the funeral,she could have as much reason as Taylor,she knows how much of a waffler Liam can be.But no it has to be Taylor or a Forrester.Favoritism and bias writing,you wanna impress me Bell lets kill off some Logan's or Spencer's.They don't die they multiply.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:38 pm

These spoilers are terrible. Looks like I'll be hanging out on the board some, but no point in going out of the way for this nonsense.

Unbelievable to have Steffy alone and without a man that truly was moving heaven and earth for her to now look like a fool as a result. I may be - though it's a strong word - but hating this show .... definitely don't like it. Squashing STILL killed my desire to invest anymore.

Jfw1and2

Postby Jfw1and2 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:02 pm

Yep they suck! It would have been much better for Steffy not to go or if Steffy took a date or better yet Steffy just go on a date and liam sees and gets jealous. I hope her business plan is exciting. Put Hopes azz on the back burner at Forrester.

Angiet77

Postby Angiet77 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:37 pm

bnb fan wrote:These spoilers are terrible. Looks like I'll be hanging out on the board some, but no point in going out of the way for this nonsense.

Unbelievable to have Steffy alone and without a man that truly was moving heaven and earth for her to now look like a fool as a result. I may be - though it's a strong word - but hating this show .... definitely don't like it. Squashing STILL killed my desire to invest anymore.

I am confused by many things involving this storyline. I think what bothers me most is the assumption that once a woman has a child she has no right to a life. It seems the only way for Steffy to be considered strong is to be alone. I have yet to hear anyone say Liam should just concentrate on being a father and have no life. I have yet to hear Liam is weak for wanting what just about every human wants. Just about everyone wants someone to spend their life with. Why should Steffy have to be alone because Liam walked away. It seems that Steffy is supposed to stay by herself so Liam does not get jealous and Liam is ok to have what any human wants, adult companioship. NO Steffy does not need a man, NO woman does. However wanting someone to spend your life with is natural. No one ever say when a man with children looses his wife"he just needs to take care of his kids and forget about relationships". NO, it's the complete opposite"he needs to get a wife". This is the sickest form of ownership I have seen in a while. Now Steffy should not model because poor little Liam can't control himself. If Liam is in love with Hope seeing Steffy buck naked should not affect him one little bit. If it does, its his job to get him some help not Steffy job to walk around on egg shells so as not to get Liam jealous. Even they writers are projecting that only an alone single mother can be a good mother. Every one is cheering Steffy being alone as such a good thing. I don't think it matters, if she wants to be alone good for her, if she wants to share her life with someone including Bill that should be ok too. But this assumption that Steffy has to clear her choices with Liam or base them on Liams feelings is too much for me. So glad that for the next few weeks pre season football will be on all day everyday. Enough time for me to get this sick twisted show off my mind for good. One would think this was 1618, not 2018, with this a woman needs to be alone to be strong stuff. SILLY SILLY SILLY.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:17 pm

Angiet77 wrote:
bnb fan wrote:These spoilers are terrible. Looks like I'll be hanging out on the board some, but no point in going out of the way for this nonsense.

I am confused by many things involving this storyline. I think what bothers me most is the assumption that once a woman has a child she has no right to a life. It seems the only way for Steffy to be considered strong is to be alone. I have yet to hear anyone say Liam should just concentrate on being a father and have no life. I have yet to hear Liam is weak for wanting what just about every human wants. Just about everyone wants someone to spend their life with. Why should Steffy have to be alone because Liam walked away. It seems that Steffy is supposed to stay by herself so Liam does not get jealous and Liam is ok to have what any human wants, adult companioship. NO Steffy does not need a man, NO woman does. However wanting someone to spend your life with is natural. No one ever say when a man with children looses his wife"he just needs to take care of his kids and forget about relationships". NO, it's the complete opposite"he needs to get a wife". This is the sickest form of ownership I have seen in a while. Now Steffy should not model because poor little Liam can't control himself. If Liam is in love with Hope seeing Steffy buck naked should not affect him one little bit. If it does, its his job to get him some help not Steffy job to walk around on egg shells so as not to get Liam jealous. Even they writers are projecting that only an alone single mother can be a good mother. Every one is cheering Steffy being alone as such a good thing. I don't think it matters, if she wants to be alone good for her, if she wants to share her life with someone including Bill that should be ok too. But this assumption that Steffy has to clear her choices with Liam or base them on Liams feelings is too much for me. So glad that for the next few weeks pre season football will be on all day everyday. Enough time for me to get this sick twisted show off my mind for good. One would think this was 1618, not 2018, with this a woman needs to be alone to be strong stuff. SILLY SILLY SILLY.

Agreed and it is not like steffy hasn't been alone all this time - geez this being alone chant is more appropriate for women that constantly need a man - ahem like every single logan except maybe katie.

I'm totally disgusted by how this came about - it's mean to fans and awful to women to have Steffy alone - why shouldn't she be with Bill? This show sucks. I am with you on football - much better than focusing on this crap.

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Angiet77 wrote:

bravo, bravo.

You'd think it would be liam that everyone would tell to take sometime to be alone because he's been in and out of different homes and beds, women, and engagements in one month alone.

I'm glad she didn't marry bill like that because that was more about her relationship with liam than her relationship with bill. If she decides that she wants to be with bill,it needs to be about what she thinks that each of them bring to the relationship to enhance her and kelly's life.

I can accept steffy being alone for now, because she just isn't ready and that's the way she's consistently been written, as a person that loves hard and no matter how badly she's treated by the other person, she still loves and the prime example has been her unconditional and unwavering love and support of ridge.

I'm just flabbergasted no one is looking at liam like he's lost his everloving mind, however, I think part of it is that all of liam's and hope's nasty deeds are never publicly exposed to the other characters on the show.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Angiet77 wrote:

I think Steffy is doing the right thing for herself and her daughter . She is focusing on the positives in her life and has removed herself from a toxic relationship. Her being with Bill right now was demoralizing to the character . She doesn’t love him and she was only doing it because she was angry and afraid of being alone . Now when she meets someone she can be with them for the right reasons . I don’t think it is expected that Steffy stay single, just that she stay true to herself and not jump into something because it is her only option at the time . Hope and Liam look ridiculous jumping into another engagement. If they were smart they would wait and see if this is truly what they want .

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:52 pm

Wyatt is so funny! Katie nearly spat out her drink! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Penny_G

Postby Penny_G » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:57 pm

Love, love, love the look on Ridge's face when Brooke congratulates Hope!!! :D

In his eyes, Steffy lost to Hope and it is killing him. It doesn't matter that Liam isn't right for Steffy and causes her pain. The look of bitterness and disappointment on his face is simply priceless. :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”