Steffy stand your ground

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Star Steffy

Re: Steffy stand your ground

Postby Star Steffy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:55 pm

Steffy should stand her ground and kick the loser out the door :!: :mrgreen:

STAR

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:31 pm

mayre wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:
Angiet77 wrote:

I have so much to say and NO ONE is going to like all of it. Number one it can not be spined in any way shape or form that a woman going to another woman's home to put her on notice that she is out to get her man is nothing short of evil. A GOOD, MORAL person would not do it especially with a new born in care of that woman. No excuses, it can't be prettied away. Hope is one sorry piece of crap. Number two, what the hell is Steffy talking about? Liam said he would not marry her. What kind of fool can not see he does not care about you. I have made it clear that I love Steffy no matter what and I stand by that. Yet I can do so knowing she is in the wrong and not make excuses for her behavior. Steffy has been a crumb gatherer for some time now. She did it when Sally was involved and she sure as hell is doing it now. Liam knows he only has to offer a crumb to keep this fool happy. This Liam has to make a choice crap is just that, CRAP. Liam made his choice when he told her he needed time, he told her he did not want her, it was clear as day. I hate Hope, but in the fool department, Steffy wins hands down. When a woman is bold enough to come into your home and tell you she will have your man, she gets that nerve from your man( who is not really your man). Hope is doing what Brooke has done to every woman who man she was about to take. The way Hope taunted Steffy today was masterful. She was about as nice nasty as it gets. Steffy did not show any strength today, strength would have been throwing that witch out before she came through the door. Steffy is so afraid of losing Liam that she let's both of them crap all over her. She has been reduced to little of nothing. I still think she has a snap moment coming when she sees everything including herself in a clear light. In the meantime, she makes me sick to my stomach. Yes I still love her, but is not stupid to her weak behavior.

Great post , You are right there is nothing sweet or nice about telling another woman that you are going after her man. I have to admit that I loved the soapy irony that Steffy is on the other side of this conversation though. I remember when she would put Hope , Katie , and Ivy on notice that she was taking their man . I wish Steffy would remember why she felt so confident putting those other women on notice , it was because their men were letting her interfere and were encouraging her. She is so blind that she doesn’t see it is Liam who is giving Hope this confidence .

The thing that is confusing to me is how is it that Liam is more Steffy's man then he is Hope's- He is not married to either of them. One has a child by him and one is expecting a child by him, but neither has a legal document saying he is 'theirs'-Steffy has done her share of interfering in Hope's romantic relationships so I don't see where Hope is more guilty than Steffy?

I think they are both too good for Liam, so I hope neither of them winds up with him in the end-

Steffy has not done as much interfering as Hope blames her for. In my opinion the biggest interference in Hope and Liam's relationship came from Rick and not Steffy or Bill. It was Rick's lie that caused Hope to say that she was done for good. Steffy and Liam told her the truth about Liam's celebration time the night before his do over wedding but Hope chose to believe Rick's lie. Hope had plenty of opportunity to marry Liam while Steffy was in Paris but instead she married Wyatt.

Hope forgets that she also interfered in all of Steffy's marriages. She has always gone to Liam saying that Steffy has robbed them of their chance to be together. Hope was even dancing on the grave of the child that Steffy miscarried telling Liam that now that the baby was gone they could be together. Since her return this time she has done everything in her power to make sure that Liam did not forgive Steffy for her mistake by constantly reminded Liam of Steffy's betrayal and telling him that Steffy and Bill will be together.

Ellenlovessoaps

Postby Ellenlovessoaps » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Princessrose17 wrote:
billsgal wrote:for what so she'll have two more babies to take care of? someone needs to make steffy aware of the facts of life, if she marries liam then steffy's salary can be used to determine how much child support hooe gets. Liam isn't doing squat, so why should steffy want to support kelly, liam, and hooe's spawn. Let hooe have what she's been working so hard to receive.

I have a good friend that just went through a divorce. Her ex husband just married a woman who is the head of a huge company. She makes 10 times more than my friend and her ex. The new wife's income is not considered at all. They go solely off her ex husband's income to determine support. Even when married the responsibility of child support only lies with the parent of the child. Steffy's income would play no role in the child support Hope would get.

in some states it does, i have seen it many times. i have had friends when the wife received a raise the child support has increased for the husband's children as well. The main theme seems to be that the child should be living on the same level as the parent.[/quote]

That could be true in some states but it isn't the norm. My entire family is in either the judicial system or law enforcement. I have two brothers that are attorneys. One is a divorce attorney. I am very familiar with how child support is figured. When parents divorce, the non-custodial parent is usually obligated to pay child support to the custodial parent. A new spouse's income will not be used in child support calculations. Child support is the obligation of the parents themselves.The reason for this is because it's the soul responsibility of both parents to support the child. No one else's even a spouse of the parent. Let's say the spouse of the custodial parent makes a huge salary then when figuring the child support the parent that owes the child support would not be made to pay there share because the custodial parent has there spouses income. Or if the parent that pays child support marrys someone with a huge salary the custodial parent would not pay there share to take care of the child because the salary of the spouse would be used. A parent that marrys someone that makes a huge salary doesn't mean the other parent benefits from that. When child support is determined it goes by they salary of the parents only ( not household income) to make both parents equally responsible for the child. Now anytime a parent has a change in salary child support can be recalculated. But only if it is there salary not there spouses.[/quote]

If a spouse owes back child support in my state ,the spouse's income tax can be seized to pay the support.It happened to my family when she got married.Her entire income for years was taken until all back payments were satisfied.It varies from state to state and a lawyer who resides and practices in each individual state will be more knowledgeable of the laws regarding child support.Liam needs a job so he wont accrue a crapload of back child support payments.LOL.

Ellenlovessoaps

Postby Ellenlovessoaps » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Ellenlovessoaps wrote:
Princessrose17 wrote:
billsgal wrote:for what so she'll have two more babies to take care of? someone needs to make steffy aware of the facts of life, if she marries liam then steffy's salary can be used to determine how much child support hooe gets. Liam isn't doing squat, so why should steffy want to support kelly, liam, and hooe's spawn. Let hooe have what she's been working so hard to receive.

I have a good friend that just went through a divorce. Her ex husband just married a woman who is the head of a huge company. She makes 10 times more than my friend and her ex. The new wife's income is not considered at all. They go solely off her ex husband's income to determine support. Even when married the responsibility of child support only lies with the parent of the child. Steffy's income would play no role in the child support Hope would get.

in some states it does, i have seen it many times. i have had friends when the wife received a raise the child support has increased for the husband's children as well. The main theme seems to be that the child should be living on the same level as the parent.

That could be true in some states but it isn't the norm. My entire family is in either the judicial system or law enforcement. I have two brothers that are attorneys. One is a divorce attorney. I am very familiar with how child support is figured. When parents divorce, the non-custodial parent is usually obligated to pay child support to the custodial parent. A new spouse's income will not be used in child support calculations. Child support is the obligation of the parents themselves.The reason for this is because it's the soul responsibility of both parents to support the child. No one else's even a spouse of the parent. Let's say the spouse of the custodial parent makes a huge salary then when figuring the child support the parent that owes the child support would not be made to pay there share because the custodial parent has there spouses income. Or if the parent that pays child support marrys someone with a huge salary the custodial parent would not pay there share to take care of the child because the salary of the spouse would be used. A parent that marrys someone that makes a huge salary doesn't mean the other parent benefits from that. When child support is determined it goes by they salary of the parents only ( not household income) to make both parents equally responsible for the child. Now anytime a parent has a change in salary child support can be recalculated. But only if it is there salary not there spouses.[/quote]

If a spouse owes back child support in my state ,the spouse's income tax can be seized to pay the support.It happened to my family member when she got married.Her entire income tax return, for years, was taken until all back payments were satisfied.It varies from state to state and a lawyer who resides and practices in each individual state will be more knowledgeable of the laws regarding child support for their state.Liam needs a job so he wont accrue a crapload of back child support payments.LOL.[/quote]

Princessrose17

Postby Princessrose17 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:08 am

[quote="Ellenlovessoaps"][quote="Ellenlovessoaps"][quote="Princessrose17"][quote="billsgal"]for what so she'll have two more babies to take care of? someone needs to make steffy aware of the facts of life, if she marries liam then steffy's salary can be used to determine how much child support hooe gets. Liam isn't doing squat, so why should steffy want to support kelly, liam, and hooe's spawn. Let hooe have what she's been working so hard to receive.[/quote]

I have a good friend that just went through a divorce. Her ex husband just married a woman who is the head of a huge company. She makes 10 times more than my friend and her ex. The new wife's income is not considered at all. They go solely off her ex husband's income to determine support. Even when married the responsibility of child support only lies with the parent of the child. Steffy's income would play no role in the child support Hope would get.[/quote]

in some states it does, i have seen it many times. i have had friends when the wife received a raise the child support has increased for the husband's children as well. The main theme seems to be that the child should be living on the same level as the parent.[/quote]

If a spouse owes back child support in my state ,the spouse's income tax can be seized to pay the support.It happened to my family member when she got married.Her entire income tax return, for years, was taken until all back payments were satisfied.It varies from state to state and a lawyer who resides and practices in each individual state will be more knowledgeable of the laws regarding child support for their state.Liam needs a job so he wont accrue a crapload of back child support payments.LOL.[/quote][/quote]

That is true. That happens all the time when taxes are filled jointly because once filed jointly it's then considered joint income. So it is allowed to be taken for child support. If the taxes are filled under married but separate the spouses income tax return won't be taken. My point was in this scenario Steffy's income would not be figured for child support because she isn't the parent. They don't look at a spouses income when determining child support. It goes solely off the parents income. I do agree Liam needs a job to support both his babies.

mayre

Postby mayre » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:28 am

@stargaze

Steffy has not done as much interfering as Hope blames her for. In my opinion the biggest interference in Hope and Liam's relationship came from Rick and not Steffy or Bill. It was Rick's lie that caused Hope to say that she was done for good. Steffy and Liam told her the truth about Liam's celebration time the night before his do over wedding but Hope chose to believe Rick's lie. Hope had plenty of opportunity to marry Liam while Steffy was in Paris but instead she married Wyatt.

Hope forgets that she also interfered in all of Steffy's marriages. She has always gone to Liam saying that Steffy has robbed them of their chance to be together. Hope was even dancing on the grave of the child that Steffy miscarried telling Liam that now that the baby was gone they could be together. Since her return this time she has done everything in her power to make sure that Liam did not forgive Steffy for her mistake by constantly reminded Liam of Steffy's betrayal and telling him that Steffy and Bill will be together.[/quote]

----------------------------

I stopped watching B&B until about the time Hope and Liam were a couple-- I watched briefly when Steffy was trying to snag Bill from Katie and then stopped watching again-- next time I tuned in Hope and Liam were a couple and Steffy was doing everything in her power to snag Liam from Hope-- I guess snagging Bill from Katie didn't pan out so she went after Liam-- I don't recall Hope interfering in any of Steffys marriages to Liam , but I do recall the ones where he was engaged to Hope and Steffy did anything and everything to interfere in their relationship--

pearlworld

Postby pearlworld » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:06 am

Hope didn't do anythng that Steffy hasn't done ...Steffy showed up unannounced at Hopes home and laid down the law on why she thought she shouldn"t marry Liam that was disrespectful....if she hadn't slept with her father in law none of this would be happening. If Steffy had been in Hopes place showing up pregnant while Hopes baby was sleep that would have been ok...double standard much? GO HOPE!

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:32 am

sparkycat wrote:It is great to see steffy stands her ground with hope.katie is sick along with her new forrester boyfriend. she really needs help .

and the other way around with hope too but to be honest i really think zoe kitty should have been a female then she could get a second black this time and one could be called hope and the other steffy ;) ;) ;) ;)

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:37 am

What ground ???? Steffy is allowing a "man" openly "in love" with 2 women to live in HER house (Rent Free), She more ridiculous than Hope.

drewxjacobs

Postby drewxjacobs » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:54 am

Lady Jana wrote:
drewxjacobs wrote:I haven't seen today's episode yet, but I hope she doesn't go all soft and let Hope or Liam push her around. This waffling Liam, sowing his seed across the land is gag worthy.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

It is time for Liam to grow up! If Hope is what he really wants....go for it! But don't be mooning after Steffy when she is LONG GONE! Shut his mouth up and enjoy Hope and her dirty little deeds! Quit pining after Steffy in the future. Just suck it up, and watch some other guy enjoy Steffy and Kelly! I am sure Steffy can learn quickly that "cha-cha-cha" with a guy who is good and strong and don't have qualites like you and your sleasy father, can actually be more delightful than with a deadbeat! After all, I am SURE Hope will always have someone she is whining about...and is in "competion with! [ha-ha] So let's see you get on with it, Bye-Bye...Liam and Hope....the two characters who think the world revolves around them as they are SOOOOOOOO Perfect!! ;) ;) ;)

Absolutely! Liam and Hope deserve each other and they can raise their baby to be just as perfect as they are. I'm so ready to see this story over. Steffy needs to realize there will never be a happily ever after with Liam. Hope deserves to find out the hard way.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”