Where are all the Hope fans

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
drewxjacobs

Re: Where are all the Hope fans

Postby drewxjacobs » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:01 am

Eudocia508 wrote:
Blocker8 wrote:I am one of the few who are not drooling over the Steffy character. I think she is selfish, untrustworthy and a bully. She takes what she wants when she wants and is if anyone gets in her way, well too bad.

I believe the Hope character is genuine. Not a popular opinion. I do not believe that she planned this and set it up.

I think she has been given another chance with the man she thought slipped away and is going to go for it. She has been 100% honest with liam which is more than I can say for others. When steffy goes after what she wants she is applauded. When she fought for her baby and family she was applauded. But when Hope does the exact same thing she is condemned as manipulative witch.

The writers are writing her and they say she is not manipulative or sneaky and her actions are genuine,that is good enough for me. I will believe what I see on my screen and not someone else’s interpretation.

I had to leave another board because other fan bases were so aggressiv and if anyone posted about Hope there would be 20
replies in minutes which were quite rude and aggressive.

I am new to this site and hope it is a safe place to be able to talk to other Hope fans. Also a respectful place when debating with other fan bases

Hi, I used to go to the CBS board which was shut down a long time ago, no doubt because of the horrible trolls and nasty comments. If you said anything against that Succubus Brooke, you were called all sorts of names and worse!
Anyway, if you see the Hope character in a positive light--fine. Every character should be sympathetic on some level! I just like drama--I don't care who brings it--at present the three interns are wasting screen time.

Hope--I could go into a lot of detail about her character--I could make a case either positive or negative because if a character is at all interesting, they should be multilayered.

I could feel sorry for Hope because of the way she was raised. What a train wreck! She was also very sheltered. She had to endure all the gossip and tabloid headlines about her promiscuous mother. She found out about how she was brought into the world and ran off and almost got raped... She over heard the conversation when Ridge referred to her as "The stain on the family name"! Then her own mother has sex with her "first love" Oliver during her graduation party! I mean, geez, it's amazing she's not a drug addict! Oh yeah, she was!

I just get sick of hearing how much "grace" she has!

Lol @ the Succubus reference! As I said previously, there was a time I actually liked Brooke but I cannot stand her now. Same with Hope. The characters have undergone such a ruination that there is little hope these characters can be saved.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:08 am

Short sweet says it all...Hope and Brooke two dimwits

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:30 am

Chargois32 wrote:I am a hope fan and I always been a hope fan I am writing to the soap writers of this bold and the beautiful I was listening to the video on YouTube please don't let hope lose her baby it's nor fair and I don't like it at all you let steffy have her baby don't do this hope I will stop watching this soap if you guys let this happen I mean it is am seriously not kidding please to the writers don't let this happen to her she does not deserve this

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

As you know, I am a Steffy fan. It was harder to chose sides when KM was Hope, but easier now that AN is Hope. But I don't wish to have Hope lose her baby! Babies are the future...in REEL life and in REAL life!!

The only thing I worry about is will Hope be a good Mother! When Hope was carrying Wyatt's baby, she had a hard time getting into have a baby! I worry that Hope is going to not bond with the baby, if it doesn't bring the ultimate prize to her -- namely Liam!! Steffy has wanted a baby and has mourned for another child for about 5 years. So I'm not as worried that if push comes to shove, that she will chose her baby over any man. But....there are woman, who the man is more important than children...I am just a little worried about Hope. But I am just assuming that she will learn to love children when she has one and she holds it and falls in love with it! :P :P :P

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:32 am

This board doesn't show Hope a lot of love...so we go elsewhere. :)
Just like most Steffy boards people get chased off once you show love for someone other than Steffy.

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:22 am

Soapstef wrote:This board doesn't show Hope a lot of love...so we go elsewhere. :)
Just like most Steffy boards people get chased off once you show love for someone other than Steffy.

Wyatt and Quinn are my faves. They don't get a lot of love here but it makes no difference to me. Sometimes I bash them myself if I don't like what they're doing. Especially when Quinn had it all and was messing around with Ridge. Now as much as I enjoyed that s/l and I enjoyed having Quinn front and center in a s/l and on my screen daily, I still bashed her like crazy for risking everything for the likes of a playboy Ridge. Steffy and Bill used to be my faves too yet I bashed my fave Steffy for a year even posted on the anti-steffy thread when she divorced her prince for the waffler. I've kicked Bill off my faves list too but he's close to getting back on. He's apologized to Steffy, now if he apologizes to Wyatt he'll be back on.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:11 am

happens wrote:
Soapstef wrote:This board doesn't show Hope a lot of love...so we go elsewhere. :)

Wyatt and Quinn are my faves. They don't get a lot of love here but it makes no difference to me. Sometimes I bash them myself if I don't like what they're doing. Especially when Quinn had it all and was messing around with Ridge. Now as much as I enjoyed that s/l and I enjoyed having Quinn front and center in a s/l and on my screen daily, I still bashed her like crazy for risking everything for the likes of a playboy Ridge. Steffy and Bill used to be my faves too yet I bashed my fave Steffy for a year even posted on the anti-steffy thread when she divorced her prince for the waffler. I've kicked Bill off my faves list too but he's close to getting back on. He's apologized to Steffy, now if he apologizes to Wyatt he'll be back on.

Wyatt and Quinn are pretty popular on facebook and twitter, and it's avarage on WOBB
Bill apologizing to Wyatt is hilarious though. But i think it's also a plot so he hears about Hope being pregnant. Liam has too much ego to let Bill know, plus Bill would wreck him for it anyway, like he did the last time.

But back to Hope, i don' t care for her anymore at all since she got back. And AN is not helping either :|
Her desperate for Liam writing is not a good look.

EsterMD

Postby EsterMD » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:51 pm

Not a Hope fan but not a Steffy fan either. I only support them because they are in Liam's S/L. I prefer him with Steffy, but do not see Hope as a bad person. I despise Brooke a lot more, For instance!!!

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Blocker8 wrote:I am one of the few who are not drooling over the Steffy character. I think she is selfish, untrustworthy and a bully. She takes what she wants when she wants and is if anyone gets in her way, well too bad.

I believe the Hope character is genuine. Not a popular opinion. I do not believe that she planned this and set it up.

I think she has been given another chance with the man she thought slipped away and is going to go for it. She has been 100% honest with liam which is more than I can say for others. When steffy goes after what she wants she is applauded. When she fought for her baby and family she was applauded. But when Hope does the exact same thing she is condemned as manipulative witch.

The writers are writing her and they say she is not manipulative or sneaky and her actions are genuine,that is good enough for me. I will believe what I see on my screen and not someone else’s interpretation.

I had to leave another board because other fan bases were so aggressiv and if anyone posted about Hope there would be 20
replies in minutes which were quite rude and aggressive.

I am new to this site and hope it is a safe place to be able to talk to other Hope fans. Also a respectful place when debating with other fan bases

I think most left when she ran away a few years ago. They maybe making a slow come back.

olivergeorge

Postby olivergeorge » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:04 pm

I also don't much care for Steffy. She has been so manipulative and seems like a spoiled brat. The stuff she and Bill did to keep Hope and Liam apart were awful. She wanted every boyfriend Hope had Oliver for instance. Running around in a teddy and practically throwing them into bed because Hope wanted to wait. Liam always in the end picked Hope and I hope he does again.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:26 pm

happens wrote:

Agreed on all accounts. I think Wyatt is the most disliked for no real reason character. He's definitely not the most hated but the most without just cause, since the day he came on the show people seem to have disliked him for no reason. Of course, that's their prerogative but still it baffles me. Quinn I can see why some dislike and Steffy I can see that too but I still love both. Bill used to be my favorite period but he went from my faves list to my sh!!t list :lol: now he's slowly making his way back to my faves but it could go either way depending on his next move :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”