Bell's About To Lose The Entire STILL fanbase

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BrendaMorganQ

Re: Bell's About To Lose The Entire STILL fanbase

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:02 pm

bnb fan wrote:To this day I still don't get that - Bill hated everything about Brook - heck he called her a tramp and Donna one as well - had zero respect for how they got their footing at FC.

Then all of a sudden he's written to sleep with Brook - there's zero chemistry between bill and brook - it's awkward to watch and so forced. If this show can shove that down our proverbial throats more than once then why not redeem Bill with STILL at least once!?!?

I am right there with you on the side of confusion, maybe that's why they had Katie driving them together. When it was happening I thought we might be getting our Victoria back on Y&R, but nope.

LancyPassion

Postby LancyPassion » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:56 pm

Bell doesn't give a rats azz about STILL fans. If you're not for Liam and his fan club then you're screwed. The only ones who care about STILL fans is JMW and DD. They wanted to revisit STILL and JMW would tell DD all the time how fans wanted a rekindle with STILL. Bell totally f'd up this story. Bill's character looks worse than ever and Steffy is a doormat and a shell of herself. Old Steffy would have came up with way to beat Bill at his own game . All this weepy crying shyt is for the birds. Where is Stephanie's Forrestor's namesake cause I sure don't see her. Stephanie would have put her foot up Bill's azz threatening her family.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:08 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
bnb fan wrote:To this day I still don't get that - Bill hated everything about Brook - heck he called her a tramp and Donna one as well - had zero respect for how they got their footing at FC.

Then all of a sudden he's written to sleep with Brook - there's zero chemistry between bill and brook - it's awkward to watch and so forced. If this show can shove that down our proverbial throats more than once then why not redeem Bill with STILL at least once!?!?

I am right there with you on the side of confusion, maybe that's why they had Katie driving them together. When it was happening I thought we might be getting our Victoria back on Y&R, but nope.

Well, Katie is written so whiny....

You know, If the Logan's wanted to open a business, like a modern day burlesque in LA, Katie could run the Business end e.g. accounts, Brook could be the conceptor (lol if that's a word), Donna could meet the customers, Hope could bartend.

Why not - that would totally fit with the Logan energy and give these ladies something to do instead of being the most uninteresting human beings on the face of this planet.

- Men with problems , girls night outs, so many different crowds could come through and would generate some energy into the show.

We could see Htom back into a business like role - the one at FC wasn't a good fit - but this could be all hers - and this would be all Logan so at least they could make their mark.

Plus, if STILL does get together - it could give Bill and Steffy a place to take perspective international clients while trying to schmooze brokering deals....

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:33 pm

trytryagain wrote:
bnb fan wrote:Well, jr Bell, not sure where you are going with Bill or the pos of STILL, but you're not even giving fans an inkling of where this is headed and in the meantime, no one wants another triangle with Steffy being sucked into with Liam and Hope....

We have fans dropping, "Another one bites the dust" .... "And another one gone", "And another one gone", "Another one bites the dust" - I'll be singing it if STILL doesn't happen as I turn off Bold forever.

Admit it or not - you need fans - and admit it or not - you need fresh stories unless 1. you want to be cancelled OR 2. you love being laughed at - at the daytime emmys..... how'd it feel barely being nominated for anything? how'd it feel when you saw the clips from the other nominees knowing you just cut the arms and legs off of the great acting cast you have - with your weak pathetic scripts, lack of direction, recycled plots and storylines and a show based on "triangles" ?

Funny, you want to rewrite and undo everything your father did , but your father's triangle idea you've held onto as your lifeline because you can't seem to come up with anything original on your own.

Since KKL has been doing interviews for over a month pushing Brill I don't think Still happen.

Really ..I have no interest in Brookes love life at all.she should go to bingo ..

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:37 pm

No way for Steffy and bill...I am sorry but Bill was a fav but now he's Vic Newman reincarnated.....I just want Steffy back to running forester..why not a smart savy single mom..gawd first Liam then Wyatt then Liam again. The character is a mess....she loves that baby bell will probably screw that up too....I can't stomach Liam but gawd Bill ..he screwed his two sons he's the devil..paws off my gal..

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:43 am

koolmeems wrote:Well ladies, I feel totally opposite from you. If STILL happens, I'm done. I'm not taking up for Liam either. I just can't understand why anyone would support Bill....he screwed around with his wife's sister, he has interfered and destroyed people, he screws around with his son's wife and now he is using blackmail to get what he wants. Yep, such a stand up guy....I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THANK You! I agree 100% I am so terribly sick, just thinking of Bill ending up with Steffy! It gives me chills. They are portraying Bill as a VERY SICK individual. I am aware this is just "fantasy" -- being a story line on a soap opera. BUT..... Even being MINOR "Stalked" in real life is NOT fun!!! TRUST ME!!!

I read about these women who are partnered with a psychopath on the internet...the woman that they "claim" to love usually has a baby and the Man not being in their right mind, either kills the woman, or the child. Why?? Because the Man becomes angry because the woman is taking care of the baby and not devoting all her time on him. In Bill's "nightmare dream" wasn't he dreaming about all the "Barbie Doll" efforts Steffy does to make his LIFE "wonderful"???? Well, Step 1 down the road to.....

I certainly hope that Steffy stays with "waffling" Liam! At least until Bill can get help with his VERY serious stalking, kidnapping and obsessive points of view, taken care of!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:55 am

Lady Jana wrote:
koolmeems wrote:Well ladies, I feel totally opposite from you. If STILL happens, I'm done. I'm not taking up for Liam either. I just can't understand why anyone would support Bill....he screwed around with his wife's sister, he has interfered and destroyed people, he screws around with his son's wife and now he is using blackmail to get what he wants. Yep, such a stand up guy....I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THANK You! I agree 100% I am so terribly sick, just thinking of Bill ending up with Steffy! It gives me chills. They are portraying Bill as a VERY SICK individual. I am aware this is just "fantasy" -- being a story line on a soap opera. BUT..... Even being MINOR "Stalked" in real life is NOT fun!!! TRUST ME!!!

I read about these women who are partnered with a psychopath on the internet...the woman that they "claim" to love usually has a baby and the Man not being in their right mind, either kills the woman, or the child. Why?? Because the Man becomes angry because the woman is taking care of the baby and not devoting all her time on him. In Bill's "nightmare dream" wasn't he dreaming about all the "Barbie Doll" efforts Steffy does to make his LIFE "wonderful"???? Well, Step 1 down the road to.....

I certainly hope that Steffy stays with "waffling" Liam! At least until Bill can get help with his VERY serious stalking, kidnapping and obsessive points of view, taken care of!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I agree with both of you.

It is hard to understand.
I hear Bill keep saying to Steffy about she needs a man that is totally committed to her and only her and Liam is not capable of that.....Because of Hope., but Bill's past track record says he cannot either.

Bill with Kelly, Liam's mom
Bill with Quinn, Wyatt's mom

Bill want Donna first
Bill with Katie
Bill with Katie and Steffy

Bill with Katie
Bill with Katie and Brooke
Bill with Brooke
Bill had sex with Quinn while with Brooke

Bill with Brooke and 1st attempt to married
Bill with Katie married 2nd time.
Bill with Katie and back with Brooke

Bill with Brooke married
Bill now wants Steffy.........

I certainly hope that Steffy stays with "waffling" Liam!

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:50 pm

bnb fan wrote:Well, Katie is written so whiny....

You know, If the Logan's wanted to open a business, like a modern day burlesque in LA, Katie could run the Business end e.g. accounts, Brook could be the conceptor (lol if that's a word), Donna could meet the customers, Hope could bartend.

Why not - that would totally fit with the Logan energy and give these ladies something to do instead of being the most uninteresting human beings on the face of this planet.

- Men with problems , girls night outs, so many different crowds could come through and would generate some energy into the show.

We could see Htom back into a business like role - the one at FC wasn't a good fit - but this could be all hers - and this would be all Logan so at least they could make their mark.

Plus, if STILL does get together - it could give Bill and Steffy a place to take perspective international clients while trying to schmooze brokering deals....

It is as if the writing team have allowed her to revert back to that pimple faced teen who had braces and hid in her room a lot until Rocky was able to help her step out into the real world. I guess Thorne is the new Rocky.

Brooke has a brain and a college degree, why they won't put her back in the lab to work and come up with some new ideas like a new fragrance to launch around HFTF's relaunch is beyond me. Again I repeat myself - she was never this giddy and without a clue when she was engaged to the cop. Or when Grant was around trying to help her get her fair share of what she created when BeLif was about to be marketed with a patent.

lapue

Postby lapue » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:05 pm

Not a fan of what he has done with this show. Bill has turned into such a scum bag and for what? Obsessed with Steffy come on give us a break Steffy doesn’t love Bill she has a child with Liam. You have taken two of the best soaps and running them in the ground.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:08 pm

It is hard to understand.
I hear Bill keep saying to Steffy about she needs a man that is totally committed to her and only her and Liam is not capable of that.....Because of Hope., but Bill's past track record says he cannot either.

Hope, Ivy, Sally, and Hope again...so no,... Steffy should kick Liam to the curb without looking back.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”