I hope Taylor dies

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Blondie69

I hope Taylor dies

Postby Blondie69 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:43 pm

Taylor used to be my favorite charater. I still like Hunter but I hate the way this storyline is written. If Taylor dies, there is no more Bill can do. Oh, he can tell everyone Taylor shot him but there would be no pay off to him. Nothing he could blackmail anyone. I really don't think Hunter's heart is into this role now after all these years. I love the actor who plays Bill but right now he has absolutely NO REDEEMING FEATURES. It would be great if Taylor didn't miss this time but he also shoots her. Than we would be rid of Bill and everyone could mourn Taylor.

Barbyboo

Re: I hope Taylor dies

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:33 pm

I would rather have Brooke die...I can't stand her trying to marry off her kid....I think Taylor could live after treatment...and confess and be a better grandma than Brooke...jmo

Fishstick

Postby Fishstick » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:42 pm

I hope Liam dies and puts all of the ladies out of their misery, us included.

Poor Taylor, they have completely destroyed her character. Maybe she can plead insanity.

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:20 pm

Barbyboo wrote:I would rather have Brooke die...I can't stand her trying to marry off her kid....I think Taylor could live after treatment...and confess and be a better grandma than Brooke...jmo

I'm with you, Barby. I cannot stand Brooke. Maybe the reason she wants a marriage between Hope and Liam, is so she can bed him, just the way she did with Deacon. I love Taylor and I hope she confesses to the shooting and the officals can get her the help she needs.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:54 pm

Fishstick wrote:I hope Liam dies and puts all of the ladies out of their misery, us included.

Poor Taylor, they have completely destroyed her character. Maybe she can plead insanity.
at. Least Liam dyeing would stop Hope Being a possessed nut job ..

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:49 am

Barbyboo wrote:I would rather have Brooke die...I can't stand her trying to marry off her kid....I think Taylor could live after treatment...and confess and be a better grandma than Brooke...jmo

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I so agree with you! TPTB at B&B have brought Taylor back...Not as the classy lady she was...but as a woman that this soap opera has brought down to mental illness and it is tearing her to pieces. Taylor is still a great actress because she is hitting her notes of being mental ill. It is just NOT fair to have this woman playing this role like this. I too think that they should make arrangements for Taylor to get proper treatment in the special clinic and WE as viewers get to see her progress in getting her life back in order. It is wrong that Bill is using Taylor to threaten and scare Steffy into doing something to mess up her life in such a bad way!!

I will add my voice to those who want Taylor to get proper mental care and not be used as a stick to beat up Steffy, like the show is currently doing!!! I also agree that within just a short time, Taylor could be helped back to normal behavior and she will be a better grandmother than Brooke could be to little Kelly. Let's give Taylor a little happiness too!! Why is it that Brooke is the only one allowed to have happiness and men who still love her!!!!! Brooke is treated like a Queen and poor Taylor is suppose to be thrown in a cell and treated like "dirt". I am very UNHAPPY. Please, don't hurt Taylor to this degree! Let her have some dignity and time to enjoy her grandchildren in her older age. B&B, I know that the Soap wants Brooke to be #1. Well that is okay, but just let Taylor find her way back to being normal and able to enjoy her grandchildren too, Thank You -- and PLEASE could you give Taylor some dignity and happiness too!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Lifetime Viewer

Postby Lifetime Viewer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:41 pm

I've always loved Hunter Tylo as Taylor. She is the greatest. I hope that she is back to stay. I don't think the storyline with her being nuts is realistic though. Taylor and Steffy play so well together. I was so happy to see Taylor back!

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Lady Jana wrote:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I so agree with you! TPTB at B&B have brought Taylor back...Not as the classy lady she was...but as a woman that this soap opera has brought down to mental illness and it is tearing her to pieces. Taylor is still a great actress because she is hitting her notes of being mental ill. It is just NOT fair to have this woman playing this role like this. I too think that they should make arrangements for Taylor to get proper treatment in the special clinic and WE as viewers get to see her progress in getting her life back in order. It is wrong that Bill is using Taylor to threaten and scare Steffy into doing something to mess up her life in such a bad way!!

I will add my voice to those who want Taylor to get proper mental care and not be used as a stick to beat up Steffy, like the show is currently doing!!! I also agree that within just a short time, Taylor could be helped back to normal behavior and she will be a better grandmother than Brooke could be to little Kelly. Let's give Taylor a little happiness too!! Why is it that Brooke is the only one allowed to have happiness and men who still love her!!!!! Brooke is treated like a Queen and poor Taylor is suppose to be thrown in a cell and treated like "dirt". I am very UNHAPPY. Please, don't hurt Taylor to this degree! Let her have some dignity and time to enjoy her grandchildren in her older age. B&B, I know that the Soap wants Brooke to be #1. Well that is okay, but just let Taylor find her way back to being normal and able to enjoy her grandchildren too, Thank You -- and PLEASE could you give Taylor some dignity and happiness too!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don’t think mental illness makes Taylor a bad person, or tarnishes the characters legacy. Katie went through PPD and after getting help came through the other side stronger . The only problem I have with this is Steffy and Taylor’s “therapist” are putting Taylor and everyone else in danger by not insisting she go to an inpatient facility. Taylor is spiraling out of control and outpatient sessions is not doing any good , she is actually getting worse.

This storyline has so many holes . Steffy is supposed to be a brilliant , powerful , fierce woman yet she can’t see that her mom is dangerous right now , and she can’t figure out that she should send her to a hospital? If Stephanie was around she would have Taylor hidden away in a hospital in another country , and then she would call Bill’s bluff.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:53 pm

I love Taylor. I would prefer it if they kill off Hope and Brooke instead. The two nastiest characters on the show IMO

Bootlegger

Postby Bootlegger » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:42 pm

I hope she gets the courage to finish what she started. Time for Kill Bill II je needs to DIE. Stupid writers are ruining this stupid show and Billy boy and the Hopeless and Thorne are the main reasons could cate less about Taylor although she is causing a problem with her whining about going to jail.if shes that spooked she needs to go on the run after of course doing everyone a favor and killing Billy boy

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”