Brooke is the Matriarch of Forrester Family

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dxdobson

Brooke is the Matriarch of Forrester Family

Postby dxdobson » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:24 pm

Whether she and Ridge have issues or not a Brooje us the matriarch. She visited Steffy as Ridge’s wife and Baby Kelly step grandmother.
She and Steffy discussed the importance of family and Brooke corrected Steffy that she came over not because Ridge told her to but because she wanted to.
I also liked that Steffy as mother now knows what it means to protect your child and understands that while she will not get Liam, she understands Brooke wanting hope’s happiness and she does too.
It was a good show the last two days for reconciliation and family.
Of course it won’t last but I think the summer will be fun!
Steam settling in and Hope moving on with fashion shows, Thatie and I think there will be something between Sally Wyatt and Hope. I think Wyatt will befriend Hope and Sally will feel threatened and it will cause problems!
We’ll see!

Lynn1216

Re: Brooke is the Matriarch of Forrester Family

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:13 am

dxdobson wrote:Whether she and Ridge have issues or not a Brooje us the matriarch. She visited Steffy as Ridge’s wife and Baby Kelly step grandmother.
She and Steffy discussed the importance of family and Brooke corrected Steffy that she came over not because Ridge told her to but because she wanted to.
I also liked that Steffy as mother now knows what it means to protect your child and understands that while she will not get Liam, she understands Brooke wanting hope’s happiness and she does too.
It was a good show the last two days for reconciliation and family.
Of course it won’t last but I think the summer will be fun!
Steam settling in and Hope moving on with fashion shows, Thatie and I think there will be something between Sally Wyatt and Hope. I think Wyatt will befriend Hope and Sally will feel threatened and it will cause problems!
We’ll see!

I agree , Brooke going to see Steffy reminded me a lot of Stephanie.

I am looking forward to Sally and Wyatt too, and I like that they are finally doing a fashion show it has been far too long !

deutsch

Postby deutsch » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:35 am

For me Brooke will never ever be the Forrester Matriarch, I am aware of her history with the family.
Quinn actually is more acceptable, and she is the Patriarch’s (Erik’s) wife.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:03 am

deutsch wrote:For me Brooke will never ever be the Forrester Matriarch, I am aware of her history with the family.

I'm with you on Brooke never being the matriarch - and same regarding Quinn as well since she's Eric's wife.

First of all, Brook has done squat to earn the roll of patriarch - going over to Steffy's right now doesn't come close - a matriarch is NOT a woman who has a child by her one daughter's husband. Or a woman who has sex with another daughter's boyfriend. Or a woman that twice over seduces and steals her sister's husband. GMAB - that would be the matriarch of vampires, which she kinda is - she is the matriarch of the logans....pretty much the same thing.

Steffy however, is growing into the matriarch of the Spencers with Forrester blood - and I think we are seeing Steffy rising.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:07 am

deutsch wrote:For me Brooke will never ever be the Forrester Matriarch, I am aware of her history with the family.

Quinn's history isnt much flash wither :lol: :lol:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:38 am

This matriarch thing what century we talking ? To me it sounds like bittie interfering and snooping sticking nose in , unhappy cause it's the only thing she's got left ...adding two cents bad advice stirring pot.......let the young couples decide their destiny. Gawd this matriarch thing is just weird to me....old fashioned to say the least....look at Brooke she's no role example she will go down in soap history as the family sleez and sexing relatives passed around like a church collection basket..... Jmo

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:49 am

i think no one is ready to replace Queen Stephanie, she was unique

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:52 am

No, she isn't, she was scouting out the situation. It was extremely tacky for both of them to show up uninvited or unannounced so soon. Steffy and baby needs their rest, it's only been a couple of days. Those visits were for their own needs not to express joy for Kelly's and steffys health, there was no true joy from them. It's ironic it was steffy isn't managing her stress levels, now she's home and they are still bringing their agendas to her at her home,

Those encounters only went as well because steffy has told Liam more than once she doesn't want any negativity around her or her child. Steffy also told liam that she wanted to forget all the bad stuff that had happened so if anyone was being a matriarch it was steffy. Hope, brooke, and all the logans always visit steffy when she's ill because they think they have an advantage against her, hope was very surprised that steffy was fine. Neither of them knew steffy had moved on from the negativity so they get no credit. This is no different than when steffy returned from Mexico and they thought she had a bed in aneurysm, hooe showed up to see liam but steffy was alone do she lied that she was bringing steffy something from work. Brooke came to scout the situation and hope thought she'd see liam and the cheep baby outfit was her cover excuse.

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:31 am

billsgal wrote:No, she isn't, she was scouting out the situation. It was extremely tacky for both of them to show up uninvited or unannounced so soon. Steffy and baby needs their rest, it's only been a couple of days. Those visits were for their own needs not to express joy for Kelly's and steffys health, there was no true joy from them. It's ironic it was steffy isn't managing her stress levels, now she's home and they are still bringing their agendas to her at her home,

Those encounters only went as well because steffy has told Liam more than once she doesn't want any negativity around her or her child. Steffy also told liam that she wanted to forget all the bad stuff that had happened so if anyone was being a matriarch it was steffy. Hope, brooke, and all the logans always visit steffy when she's ill because they think they have an advantage against her, hope was very surprised that steffy was fine. Neither of them knew steffy had moved on from the negativity so they get no credit. This is no different than when steffy returned from Mexico and they thought she had a bed in aneurysm, hooe showed up to see liam but steffy was alone do she lied that she was bringing steffy something from work. Brooke came to scout the situation and hope thought she'd see liam and the cheep baby outfit was her cover excuse.

Such a Great Post! Reading between the lines - crystal clear! Watch today as Brook starts to try and chip away at Liam. You are right, Steffy knows Brook and Hope very well, so she should know their M.O. but the show has written her so soft of late that it's hard to tell which way she's going to go. I liked she spoke about as a mother being protective so it gives me encouragement.

strangeland

Postby strangeland » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:32 am

I agree. Quinn is Eric's wife, she is the Forrester matriarch. It is her photo over the mantle, not Brookes.

Brooke is the LOGAN matriarch since Beth died.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”