how long before thorne and katie getting married

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
restless_one

Re: how long before thorne and katie getting married

Postby restless_one » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:38 pm

dew drops wrote:
tiga wrote:i am giving it less than 6 weeks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyone want to see a katie/thorne wedding?????? im wary of supporting cos of bridge split i cant trust thorne to put katie first :(

this is nuthorne so maybe he will but then this katie always blames everyone but never herself even if she only 10% to blame she still has some blame. personally i think her and wyatt were working yes there were times i could see them as the perfect weasel team and katie even referred still wanting those things for wyatt. but why the sudden turn around i can see little will being a little bill but if bill had died wyatt living with them would not be a problem untill will is a teenager :geek: :geek: :geek:

The sudden turn around is that Katie is ticked off at Wyatt for telling Liam the truth when she begged him not to. There was no problem before,now all of a sudden,after the truth comes out and Liam and Steffy are back together,now there is a problem. Typical Logan Katie is.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:57 pm

she is angry wyatt disobeyed her :P

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:19 pm

First week they will flirt.

Second week a few dates.

Third week they sleep together.

Fourth week they get Engaged.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Star Steffy wrote:*
First week they will flirt.

Second week a few dates.

Third week they sleep together.

Fourth week they get Engaged.

:lol: i think they will be sleeping together by the end of the week :P :P

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:42 pm

restless_one wrote:
dew drops wrote:

anyone want to see a katie/thorne wedding?????? im wary of supporting cos of bridge split i cant trust thorne to put katie first :(

this is nuthorne so maybe he will but then this katie always blames everyone but never herself even if she only 10% to blame she still has some blame. personally i think her and wyatt were working yes there were times i could see them as the perfect weasel team and katie even referred still wanting those things for wyatt. but why the sudden turn around i can see little will being a little bill but if bill had died wyatt living with them would not be a problem untill will is a teenager :geek: :geek: :geek:

The sudden turn around is that Katie is ticked off at Wyatt for telling Liam the truth when she begged him not to. There was no problem before,now all of a sudden,after the truth comes out and Liam and Steffy are back together,now there is a problem. Typical Logan Katie is.

I see many mention that about the wedding but it's not what i saw, but If that is the case she is simply stupid/insane. If Liam really loved Hope he would have not gone back to Steffy regardless. Either way Katie is still weak for constantly being worried about what others think or feel. Somehow i doubt Brooke would not go after Thorne when she and Ridge are having problems again. She does not care who gets hurt. It might all be for nothing.

Meanwhile Wyatt is slowly going through a journey to distance himself from Bill's bs. Seems Katie can't do it and just falls back in line. While Wyatt told her many times it would not be easy.

tiga

Postby tiga » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 pm

or maybe wyatt has served his purpose for katie ;)

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:28 pm

I'm not a katie fan at all right now. But I just don't know other than Quinn who Thorne would be a good fit with....leaving katie and sally - and i do think that even though folks think Thorn is too old for Sally that they'd make a great couple.

Wyatt and Hope make a good fit.

Katie/Thorne/Sally would be fun to see who has better chemistry.

I definitely want to see Still vs Steam.

So I don't want Brooke/Thorne/Katie thing - i'll puke.

and i definitely don't want Brook trying to worm her way back to Bill - so that means Brooke / Ridge/ Taylor for the zillionth time and we'll see Taylor on the losing end AGAIN...otherwise we have a brooke on the loose and Katie better hold on to thorne in that case.

Nope I'm back to Thorne and Sally - they'd be HOT. Katie deserves no man for a while - she needs a timeout. Better yet, maybe Katie can try to take Ridge away from Brook.

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:00 am

Katie can never beat Brooke, even the man who hated brooke fell in love with her :lol: :lol:

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:05 am

tiga wrote:
strangeland wrote:
Stubby wrote:I really don't think there will be a Wedding between Nu-Thorne and Katie, once Brooke happens to over hear what they have planned. Brooke will never change, it's in her DNA to interfere.

Especially since there are problems brewing in paradise.

yes i think if BRIDGE split she would be all up in Katie;s love life ...leopards dont change their spots

Yeap!

billsgal

Postby billsgal » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 am

So, Thorne should marry a woman who wsnted his daddy do badly recently she pointed a gun at his wife? A woman who kissed his daddy and spied on him? Okay, gray match, right.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”