Not Fair to Anyone!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JaSamG4L

Re: Not Fair to Anyone!

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun May 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Artemis58 wrote:Regardless of who's team you side with, this lie is not fair to anyone! Steffy doesn't deserve to have her life wrecked because of this lie. Hope doesn't deserve what this lie is doing to her life-giving her the man she wants under false pretenses. Liam doesn't deserve to have his life manipulated for Bill's crazy entitlements. All three of them are being victimized. And for what? So Bill can get what he wants??
The entire thing is just wrong for everyone.

I disagree.

Liam deserves it for all his years of breaking both girls hearts all for the great glory of his ego, Hope deserves a little heartbreak for inserting herself in someone else's marriage and sticking her nose up thinking she's better than everyone else, and Steffy is better off free from this dysfunctional array of abuse calling itself a marriage.

Bill is wrong for his methods but his points are valid.

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun May 20, 2018 10:43 pm

most of all it is not fair to us viewers :lol: :lol: :lol:

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun May 20, 2018 10:50 pm

tiga wrote:most of all it is not fair to us viewers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that I agree with :lol:

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun May 20, 2018 10:52 pm

i think its something we can all agree with :lol:

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun May 20, 2018 10:55 pm

True dat :lol: :lol: :lol:

tiga

Postby tiga » Sun May 20, 2018 10:58 pm

stargaze wrote:Bill is afraid that Liam will change his mind if he knows the truth. I myself think that the damage has been done because Steffy does not see the same things as Liam as being important and relevant and that is why she fails to tell the whole story.

At this point Bill would be better off having the truth come out because then he could say that Liam based his choice knowing all the relevant facts.

Steffy will let Liam go. I am still not certain that she will turn to Bill but I think that he would have a better chance if Steffy feels that Liam made the choice knowing that she had not betrayed him again.

ii agree - she will have to at some point

Dazzeling

Postby Dazzeling » Sun May 20, 2018 11:11 pm

I do not believe that Liam shoud have rant tòo Hope and asked her to marry him. Why does he have to get married? He did the same thing with Steffy. A problem with Hope and he immediately married Steffy. Why not deal with the breakup and heal before moving on with anyone.
I would never trust Steffy. She is upset with Liam so she has sex with his dad??? Now she wants to treat it like a little mistake, its not little, its huge!!! Ive been cheated on by my ex husband and after that looking at him and thinking about him having sex behind my back made me sick. And for Steffy to pull her pants down for her father in law -UNFOGIVEABLE. Kick that woman to the curb! She doesnt deserve anything fair.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sun May 20, 2018 11:17 pm

Steffy was unfaithful once, Liam was unfaithful always. I don't feel sorry for Liam.

Steffy shouldn't have cheated, she should have left Liam for being the piece of shiit that he is!!

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon May 21, 2018 12:45 am

Dazzeling wrote:I do not believe that Liam shoud have rant tòo Hope and asked her to marry him. Why does he have to get married? He did the same thing with Steffy. A problem with Hope and he immediately married Steffy. Why not deal with the breakup and heal before moving on with anyone.
I would never trust Steffy. She is upset with Liam so she has sex with his dad??? Now she wants to treat it like a little mistake, its not little, its huge!!! Ive been cheated on by my ex husband and after that looking at him and thinking about him having sex behind my back made me sick. And for Steffy to pull her pants down for her father in law -UNFOGIVEABLE. Kick that woman to the curb! She doesnt deserve anything fair.

Liam feely admitted to ridge that he "needs" to be married

stargaze

Postby stargaze » Mon May 21, 2018 4:57 am

Dazzeling wrote:I do not believe that Liam shoud have rant tòo Hope and asked her to marry him. Why does he have to get married? He did the same thing with Steffy. A problem with Hope and he immediately married Steffy. Why not deal with the breakup and heal before moving on with anyone.

Sometime people do things when they are upset that they would never do otherwise.

Because she is pushing so hard to reunite immediately some think that she doesn't take what she has done seriously. Steffy describes the ONS as the worst mistake of her life. She has never considered it to be a little mistake. She knows that it was a huge mistake. But she is asking to be forgiven just as Liam was asking to be forgiven for his mistake. Steffy knows that it will take time to rebuild their relationship. She is begging Liam for the opportunity for her and for the sake of their child. Is she being realistic, probably not but she has every right to ask.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”