BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
pyTse0010
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 11:57 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby pyTse0010 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:21 am

happens wrote:
HeyU4ever wrote:
Spanky_77 wrote:I'm no big fan of Hope but for all of you haters...Hope is not sleeping with a married man. The marriage was annulled which means it never legally existed.

Actually that Not true Steffy signed the papers but Liam didn't file them in still the morning after him and Hope slept together so Yes she did sleep with a Married man !!!!

You're exactly right. When Hope slept with Liam she didn't know he was going to file those papers and he hadn't at that time. When she accepted his proposal he was very much a married man. If the papers were lost in transit he's still a married man.


Yes she did know that he was going to file those papers! He asked her to marry her then they slept together! I don't think Hope and Steffy would be like Sister Wives! An Annulment means that the marriage Never Legally Happened! Which means legally Steffy Never Cheated on Liam! And, Liam was not married to Steffy when he kissed Sally, And, Hope well legally she can't be called a homewrecker because there was NEVER a HOME TO WREAK!

User avatar
Star Steffy
Posts: 9806
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 1:49 am
Location: Indiana

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby Star Steffy » Thu May 17, 2018 3:50 am

^^^^^
It doesn’t change the fact Hope slept with a married man Again, if she knew the annulment papers were going to be signed. If the annulment papers were not Approved by a Judge, guess what Liam is a married man. Even when and if the papers are signed, making the marriage never existed, From the time the Judge signs approves them, THEN the marriage didn’t exist. But at the time of the parting of the sea/her legs, Hope had a relationship with a married man, since the annulment has Not been approved by a Judge.

There is no grounds for this annulment anyway...plus Liam cheated on Steffy first anyway with his girlfriend Sally. Like are we all going to forget Hope’s parting of the sea to a married man and think she a upstanding moral person instead of a tramp, because if the Judge signs a paper really. No way is she going to not be a tramp because of a signature, that really amuses me LOL.

Still I hope the annulment papers get approved, I cannot think any other people who deserve to be married, then Hope and Liam. I will love to watch their marriage go down in an Atomic Flame Exploding in a huge mushroom shape Flame...Boom, this will be the best show ever in the history of the B&B. I will be very upset if Bell doesn’t get Hope and Liam married because I have been waiting so long for this moment.

STAR

User avatar
billsgal
Posts: 5062
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby billsgal » Thu May 17, 2018 4:54 am

well, if that logic applies to hope and liam, then the same applies to steffy. so, liam, hope, brooke need to stop saying steffy slept with her fil, she didn't. evidently, both of them were single people who were free to do what they wanted and it wasn't any of liam's business so there's no need for wyatt to say anything and liam needs to stop talking about it, right? :lol:

when hope slept with him, she didn't know that he was going to sign the annulment papers. that was clearly shown when she walked in and saw him with the papers and she told him he didn't have to do that now.

User avatar
billsgal
Posts: 5062
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby billsgal » Thu May 17, 2018 5:00 am

snakeye wrote:
Boatchick22 wrote:Sorry, this is not Brooke’s place to pass judgement! And really, who is Brooke to say anything? She is pushing Hope to marry Liam ASAP! Why? Because she knows Liam loves HIS WIFE!!! Brooke is 100% wrong here, period!

yeah, a while back I was starting to respect Brooke again...until this. She is pathetic....injecting herself into Liam & Steffy's life by using her daughter?! Maybe she is just bored to death with Ridge LOL maybe she should go back to Bill and act like the mare she is & get her stallion to start neighing again HA :lol: :lol: :lol:


maybe brooke wants liam in the family so she can find out what all the hoopla is about, because we've had hope, steffy, and quinn not want to give him up, and liam definitely needs to be welcomed to the family properly. If he's bill son, he could of inherited daddy's equipment and he's younger so recovery time should be shorter. Besides, he's been married to steffy or living with her for years so she must have made sure his cha cha cha is on point, at least in bill's eyes. :mrgreen:

User avatar
billsgal
Posts: 5062
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby billsgal » Thu May 17, 2018 5:52 am

after brooke's rant i just wanted steffy to say a few lines, so, father in laws are off limits but son in laws are okay? ill make a note of that for future reference then turn around and leave. :lol:

User avatar
happens
Posts: 12306
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby happens » Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 am

pyTse0010 wrote:
happens wrote:
HeyU4ever wrote:Actually that Not true Steffy signed the papers but Liam didn't file them in still the morning after him and Hope slept together so Yes she did sleep with a Married man !!!!

You're exactly right. When Hope slept with Liam she didn't know he was going to file those papers and he hadn't at that time. When she accepted his proposal he was very much a married man. If the papers were lost in transit he's still a married man.


Yes she did know that he was going to file those papers! He asked her to marry her then they slept together! I don't think Hope and Steffy would be like Sister Wives! An Annulment means that the marriage Never Legally Happened! Which means legally Steffy Never Cheated on Liam! And, Liam was not married to Steffy when he kissed Sally, And, Hope well legally she can't be called a homewrecker because there was NEVER a HOME TO WREAK!

Well then you left out the most important part Steffy never slept with her father-in-law because she wasn't married.

User avatar
hotspice58
Posts: 1759
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby hotspice58 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:44 am

While Steffy was wrong, Steffy admitted it. Brooke slept with and had a baby with her son-in-law because they supposedly were in love!! Brooke is not one to talk about anyone else!!!


Brooke_HopeBeautiez wrote:Taylor and Brooke! Round 086608862350 :lol: :lol: :lol: Their fights/arguements are legend.and also quite realistic.

Today epie is no diff.


But i am side Brookie. She is 100% right.
Taylor daughter has sex with her father in law.
She did this to herself. Just how it is.
Great epie today all around.

adios


---

Hope and Liam True love/Real Love ;)

A mature honest to good LOYAL love...Respectful Amor..

Liam will MARRY his soulmate HOPE in 2018...

lisalisalisa
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 am

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby lisalisalisa » Thu May 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Star Steffy wrote:
lisalisalisa wrote:
Star Steffy wrote:LisaLisaLisa I am not a Steam fan at all, I hate Liam, and I don't approve of what Liam or Steffy did. Hope wants a man who wanted his wife back, she knows nothing going on continuous with Steffy and Bill, yet she is pitiful to get Liam due to the manipulation of Bill. She ok with being second best. If it wasn't for Bill, Hope would not have an engagement ring on her finger. :D

Have A Great Night!
STAR

Yet Steffy is begggging a man who you said yourself didn't even consider this woman he is soooo in love with, when faced with death.What a boooby prize and does he really love Steffy or Sally or Hope or Ivy or or.YET STEFFY is the one BEGGGGGING, knowing he kissed Sally.SHE seems a tad desperate as well.PLEEEEEASE LIAM PLEEEEASE.She's is a modern woman,running a company,can't raise a baby in the house alone.She may want a father for her baby there, BUT at what cost.She seems just a ditzy and desperate as you claim Hope is.LOL :lol: :lol:


Good try LisaLisaLisa...Liam was going back to Steffy, because he Wanted to, not like Hope who only got an engagement ring, because Bill manipulated the situation. :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

BUT if he adored as you all claim, then why not investigate for himself ,knowing his father is the king of manipulations.THEN he proposed to someone else as if he was only going to try for the sake of the baby.If he truly adored her why does he drop her like the hot mess that she is, instead of looking into the situation for himself, especially after Steffy pleaded with him to believe it was a lie..He obviously was hesitant about trusting her again so all he needed was any reason, therefore no guilt and a rebuttal for Steffy's people badgering him about THE BABY. Seems like an man who just wants to move on with his life minus the drama that is Steffy. Doesn't sound like love to me.Btw Steffy has been the rebound girl before and had no qualms accepting that role.

2much time
Posts: 1016
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby 2much time » Thu May 17, 2018 5:11 pm

slaterlvr wrote:Hope is sleeping with a married man now so who is Brooke to judge lol. Hope is sleeping with a man who is in love with another woman and makes her first place loser so how is Hope winning in this scenario ?.

If a man has to convince himself that this is the right thing and your own mother encourages you to accept the first place loser position the clearly you aren't winning...you already lost.


With all due respect, Hope has always been first place in Liam's heart, Steffy was Liam's second choice, the consolation prize. I'll NEVER forget Steffy's acceptance of Hope's engagement ring! I think that's a real "first place loser" move. The only way Steffy has ever gotten Liam is through manipulation. Now she's using her unborn child just like she used her other pregnancy to stop Liam and Hope's wedding. When all else fails, use the baby card. I'm sorry but that is a devious and desperate move.

User avatar
slaterlvr
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Re: BROOKE is right about Steffy...TAYLOR just can't accept it...

Postby slaterlvr » Thu May 17, 2018 5:30 pm

2much time wrote:
slaterlvr wrote:Hope is sleeping with a married man now so who is Brooke to judge lol. Hope is sleeping with a man who is in love with another woman and makes her first place loser so how is Hope winning in this scenario ?.

If a man has to convince himself that this is the right thing and your own mother encourages you to accept the first place loser position the clearly you aren't winning...you already lost.


With all due respect, Hope has always been first place in Liam's heart, Steffy was Liam's second choice, the consolation prize. I'll NEVER forget Steffy's acceptance of Hope's engagement ring! I think that's a real "first place loser" move. The only way Steffy has ever gotten Liam is through manipulation. Now she's using her unborn child just like she used her other pregnancy to stop Liam and Hope's wedding. When all else fails, use the baby card. I'm sorry but that is a devious and desperate move.


And with all due equal respect if it is this hard to get married to someone you are destined to be with then maybe you should find another destiny. As of right now Hope is the consolation prize, the rebound, the two legged safety that he needs and call me crazy but if this makes Hope swoon and rush to marry waffle boy then she is dumber than I thought.

Settling for second plce and make no mistake Hope is in second place. Liam was happily going home to his wife and child and now because of one lie Liam runs back to Hope and proposed without taking a breath ?...yeah Hope is winning alright lol.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beckyt, cheyenne13, dew drops, scrappie, T dog, Valentine14 and 1 guest

Back to Top