STEPHANIE and Brooke.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Angiet77

STEPHANIE and Brooke.

Postby Angiet77 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 pm

If anyone thinks Stephanie would side with Brooke, over Steffy has NO concept of who Stephanie was. Stephanie loved no one and I mean NO ONE, more than Steffy. If Stephanie had heard the way Brooke the other day. Stephanie would have had Brooke killed. Stephanie is not turning in her grave , She is sinning faster than the speed of light. If Stephanie could, she would come back and show Brooke and everyone else how she feels about her name sake. As far as this Stephanie passed on anything to Brooke. People Stephanie was dying and was obviously was not in her right mind. Stephanie choosing Brooke over Steffy is ludicrous.

Lynn1216

Re: STEPHANIE and Brooke.

Postby Lynn1216 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Angiet77 wrote:If anyone thinks Stephanie would side with Brooke, over Steffy has NO concept of who Stephanie was. Stephanie loved no one and I mean NO ONE, more than Steffy. If Stephanie had heard the way Brooke the other day. Stephanie would have had Brooke killed. Stephanie is not turning in her grave , She is sinning faster than the speed of light. If Stephanie could, she would come back and show Brooke and everyone else how she feels about her name sake. As far as this Stephanie passed on anything to Brooke. People Stephanie was dying and was obviously was not in her right mind. Stephanie choosing Brooke over Steffy is ludicrous.

Stephanie put Steffy and Ridge above everyone even her other children .Even though Stephanie and Brooke made up and Brooke was the one Stephanie wanted to be with in her final moments , I agree she would side with Steffy. Brooke is acting just like Stephanie now though, she learned from the best . Brooke is not doing one thing right now that Stephanie would not do herself to ensure that Ridge ended up with who she wanted him to.

dew drops

Postby dew drops » Wed May 16, 2018 8:51 pm

Lynn1216 wrote:
Angiet77 wrote:If anyone thinks Stephanie would side with Brooke, over Steffy has NO concept of who Stephanie was. Stephanie loved no one and I mean NO ONE, more than Steffy. If Stephanie had heard the way Brooke the other day. Stephanie would have had Brooke killed. Stephanie is not turning in her grave , She is sinning faster than the speed of light. If Stephanie could, she would come back and show Brooke and everyone else how she feels about her name sake. As far as this Stephanie passed on anything to Brooke. People Stephanie was dying and was obviously was not in her right mind. Stephanie choosing Brooke over Steffy is ludicrous.

Stephanie put Steffy and Ridge above everyone even her other children .Even though Stephanie and Brooke made up and Brooke was the one Stephanie wanted to be with in her final moments , I agree she would side with Steffy. Brooke is acting just like Stephanie now though, she learned from the best . Brooke is not doing one thing right now that Stephanie would not do herself to ensure that Ridge ended up with who she wanted him to.

i understand her motives concerning her daughter taylor did the same but let the nightmare of brooke becoming stephanie enddddddddddd :!:
in my mind katie is stephanie heir apparent just a younger version of her. which makes you understand the late mrs forrester a bit better and how she end up were she did:P :P :P

tiga

Postby tiga » Thu May 17, 2018 12:36 am

Stephanie's end will always cause debate but we can only go by what we are given. Stephanie in the end loved Brooke. Unbelievable as it is, it is what happened

joylove

Postby joylove » Thu May 17, 2018 1:25 am

Both line Kkl and Bell jr wrote that crap. SF and RM both left because of Bell Jr direction of this sosp that was built on the foesters turned into a valley. ..control over the hill.Bell Sr vision was destroyed by Bell jr and Kkl with the design to do just what they keep trying to do with lope a fairytale romance. Brooke the caters daughter who beg the ma to let her help cater catch Ridge eye and her so call destiny begans. That tramp had a scrapbook she was a calculing h... from the the start.. Mow do is her mini me.

joylove

Postby joylove » Thu May 17, 2018 12:13 pm

dew drops wrote:
Lynn1216 wrote:

i understand her motives concerning her daughter taylor did the same but let the nightmare of brooke becoming stephanie enddddddddddd :!:
in my mind katie is stephanie heir apparent just a younger version of her. which makes you understand the late mrs forrester a bit better and how she end up were she did:P :P :P

That was a kkl rewrite and bunch of bull no way the real Stephanie wanted to die in Brooke arms

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu May 17, 2018 12:18 pm

Stephanie put Steffy and Ridge above everyone even her other children .Even though Stephanie and Brooke made up and Brooke was the one Stephanie wanted to be with in her final moments , I agree she would side with Steffy. Brooke is acting just like Stephanie now though, she learned from the best . Brooke is not doing one thing right now that Stephanie would not do herself to ensure that Ridge ended up with who she wanted him to.[/quote]

in my mind katie is stephanie heir apparent just a younger version of her. which makes you understand the late mrs forrester a bit better and how she end up were she did:P :P :P[/quote]
That was a kkl rewrite and bunch of bull no way the real Stephanie wanted to die in Brooke arms[/quote]

Totally agree! That was such a stupid ending for Stephanie, Stephanie HATED Brooke, and with good reason. Stephanie loved Taylor. This story destroyed Taylor, it's a shame.

1bluegoose

Postby 1bluegoose » Thu May 17, 2018 12:21 pm

tiga wrote:Stephanie's end will always cause debate but we can only go by what we are given. Stephanie in the end loved Brooke. Unbelievable as it is, it is what happened

Isn't that the truth? The s/l was written with clarity. The women ultimately bonded.
I do believe that if Stephanie were still around, she would always take Steffy's side over Brooke's, but we won't ever have the opportunity to confirm that.

Lynn1216

Postby Lynn1216 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 pm

joylove wrote:That was a kkl rewrite and bunch of bull no way the real Stephanie wanted to die in Brooke arms

I didn’t see it as a rewrite at all. I thought it was Stephanie letting go of the hate and rage that consumed a majority of her life . In the end Stephanie realized how much time she wasted fighting with Brooke . Stephanie seen the importance of helping people and how she could have done so much good with her wealth and status. In my opinion it would have been a shame to see Stephanie die the way she lived . Stephanie didn’t want to die in Eric’s arms or her children’s because it would have been too hard for them and for her . Thinking of them up until her last moments is very much a Stephanie thing to do. She had so many flaws but she always had her family on her mind .

kijones68

Postby kijones68 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:01 pm

Now...I agree Stephanie would overlook what Steffy did and she would not approve of Brooke pushing Hope. That is not an issue because Stephanie is no longer here and that does not void the fact that Stephanie gave Brooke her crown...1) The Forrester ring that she gave Brooke at her death, (the one that Taylor flipped over because she thought Stephanie would give it to her) 2) The Forrester/Ring that was Stephanie's that Ridge gave Brooke. 3) And the blessing that Stephanie gave Brooke at the last Bridge wedding.

Also Susan Flannery had just as much input behind the scenes as any of the other actors, probably more..Remember she worked behind the scenes as a director. So she had some sort of control. If I remember correctly she also worked on the Stephanie's last storyline. Susan Flannery retired because of health issues and she was tired of the travel between her home and the studio. She was tired of doing Daytime. It takes more out of an actor to do daytime. IF Susan Flannery did not approve of the direction she would not have broken her vow to not to return to BB in any form, by doing her voice over at Bridge's wedding.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”