Thank you Bill

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
freesteffy

Re: Thank you Bill

Postby freesteffy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:27 pm

bill already told steffy he won't blackmail her to be with him when she asked if that was the price to get ridge out of jail. bill almost seemed hurt by her suggestion. bill needs steffy to want to be with him. bill is convinced that steffy still loves him and that if given the chance he can bring that love back to the surface. as for brooke, i didn't see bill chasing brooke too much, i saw brooke always reminding bill of what they shared and the balloon ride.

Well he has every reason to think so. Steffy seems to be able to deny having feelings for him to everyone but him. He once again told her he knew she still has feelings for him and she didn't deny it, didn't say, no I don't have this kind of feelings for you. On the contrary she seems to know he was right but afraid to admit it.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:28 pm

lachat10 wrote:LMAO

Bill ISN'T blackmailing Steffy to be with him. IF Steffy goes to Bill that will be of Steffy's choice.
The ONLY thing Bill did was make Steffy sign the annulment papers.
Bill DIDN"T say "sign the papers and sleep with me, or marry me".... THAT would be blackmailing Steffy to be with him.

Bill ONLY got the ball rolling (and I am glad he did otherwise both Hope and Steffy would be 102 years old before Liam made a decision and even when he did he would waffle).

The ball is now in Liam's court.
Liam CAN RIP UP THE PAPERS .... Bill knows Liam can CHOOSE TO stay with his wife.
The ONLY thing Bill said was that he HOPES Steffy would open her heart up to the feelings she has for him IF Liam chooses to walk.

That is what I saw on my screen. So how exactly is this blackmail in the sense that Bill is blackmailing Steffy to be WITH HIM???

Exactly

snakeye

Postby snakeye » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Sorry but I can't say "thank you Bill" :!:
A man who has sex with his son's wife gets NO THANKS from me :roll:

stilltrashx

Postby stilltrashx » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:03 am

freesteffy wrote:
ctigg wrote:
freesteffy wrote:All Bill is asking from Steffy in exchange of her mother's freedom is to sign the papers. If she does, he's gonna respect his part of the deal no matter what the outcome is. He's not gonna turn Taylor in if Liam decides to rip the annulement papers, and that's why he's not blackmailing Steffy. Blackmailing would be:Sign them and come to me or your mother gets in jail.

If she signs those papers whether Liam rips them up or not, Bill's gonna be on her like a coonhound on coon.

He could continue pursuing her but he's not threatening to get her mother in jail. My point is that he asks in return of Taylor's freedom is for Steffy to sign the papers. That's it.

Exactly he's asking for an favor he wants Steffy to open her eyes and realize Liam is never gonna be loyal to her they all would move on if Liam ripped those papers up but he knows Liam is never going to be good to Steffy it wasn't blackmail it was just him getting her to realize the truth that she been refusing to see for a long time now.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:39 am

I am just glad someone made her see the light-- even if it was Bill---- anything to get this crapola over and done with--

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:19 pm

snakeye wrote:Sorry but I can't say "thank you Bill" :!:
A man who has sex with his son's wife gets NO THANKS from me :roll:

Me either!

lachat10

Postby lachat10 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:39 pm

stilltrashx wrote:[

Exactly he's asking for an favor he wants Steffy to open her eyes and realize Liam is never gonna be loyal to her they all would move on if Liam ripped those papers up but he knows Liam is never going to be good to Steffy it wasn't blackmail it was just him getting her to realize the truth that she been refusing to see for a long time now.

Exactly. Steffy needed a nudge in the right direction. For gawd's sake she has begged Liam long enough. Enough!!!!

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:22 pm

Soapsme wrote:Imo.....Bill is a snake and once again is willing to screw over his son. Bill wants what he wants and doesn't stop until he gets it and right now he wants his sons wife...YUCK.

Hello SoapsMe! :D

What Bill and Steffy was wrong, she married and that's his son's wife.

Now Liam is The Waffle Boy, who can never make a decision. He is starting his Waffle Engine by kissing Hope and previously kissing Sally...he isn't a saint himself...he uses women. He strung Steffy and Hope around all the time by the nose. Poor Liam just couldn't pick the best girl to marry...such a confusing character.

Bill knows his son and he is making Liam make a choice, either file the annulment papers and move on or he becomes Steffy's husband again and leave his harem of Hope/Sally behind. But Bill forgot there is still another option, Liam might hold onto the annulment papers and still have Hope with him. His pea size brain needs a lot of time to work.

Now this act of Bill telling Steffy to sign the annulment papers is fine, the choice is Now Liam's. He told her to think about it while he is out of town. Bill didn't say sign the papers or Taylor goes to jail. Someone had to do something all ready. This storyline is just going to slow, but I think it will drag on some more hate to say.

Have A Great Night!
STAR

Star Steffy

Postby Star Steffy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:28 pm

freesteffy wrote:Finally. Clearly Liam is not gonna rip them up. Finally someone is making a decisive move forcing Liam to make a choice he won't be able to get his way out claiming he's been manipulated into it. Bill loves Steffy and doesn't want her to waste more time waiting for Liam to decide.

Hi FreeSteffy! :D

Liam will still need to file the papers, and that just might take a very long time with the Waffle Boy.

I wish Bill told her to file for Divorce in the mean time, that way Liam would not have a choice. :mrgreen:

Have A Great Night!
STAR

tiga

Postby tiga » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:47 am

mayre wrote:I am just glad someone made her see the light-- even if it was Bill---- anything to get this crapola over and done with--

i agree and deep down she knows Dollar is right

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”